Maurice S.
06/30/2021
They are very courteous from the front office to the mechanics, They do excellent work. I would recommend them to anyone looking for repairs on a vehicle.

06/23/2021
Professionalism, courteous
I have been in Colonial Heights for one year and have other shops to work on my vehicle. The service had been poor costing over $1,000 without finishing the work taking it back several times. Someone told me about Carltons. They found the problems immediately and was fixed the very next day. The service was beyond excellent.

ROBIN B.
Chevrolet Camaro
06/18/2021
Visit
Each time I visit I get great service. They are honest and do not take advantage of the customers.

TONYA B.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
06/18/2021
Rear brakes
Excellent customer service

DURAND b.
06/02/2021
Oil change and state inspection
The lady at the front desk was very friendly, had a 9:30 am appointment they took me right in. Was in and out in less than an hour.

JOELLE S.
Toyota Matrix
05/25/2021
Above and Beyond
Excellent service. Fit me in right away and even drove my car to another location to get muffler fixed and back for inspection. Really friendly and courteous. I was impressed and will go back.

cara m.
Lexus HS 250h
05/21/2021
Excellent! Super friendly, accommodating, and great work. Highly recommend

RANDALL B.
05/19/2021
Excellent customer service along with reasonable prices for vehicle services.
All our vehicles (3) are serviced at Carlton's. We have been using them for many years and have been very satisfied. They listen to the customer and their concerns about their vehicle.

JESSICA B.
05/11/2021
Carltons has excellent services. I went in the morning to get my car inspection done said they were booked but could squeeze me in between appointments that afternoon. Went back and got it done in a timely manner

JASON P.
04/09/2021

BT
BARBARA JO T.
03/26/2021
6 out of 5 stars!
The folks at Carlton’s are always friendly and so easy to communicate with, and the mechanics have always treated me right!

03/17/2021
Pleased with timeliness of service. They were proactive and informative about what was needed.

Junie R.
S Chesterfld, VA
Honda Civic Sdn
03/12/2021
EXCELLENT SERVICE, FRIENDLY STAFF
My 1st time today at Carlton's! I will be coming back regularly and sending all my Campground guests here. I liked that they were honest on things that needed to be done now and things that needed to be taken care of in the coming months
I had been to 3 different places trying to get car fixed. Carlton's is the only place that found and fixed my car. The price wasn't outrageous. The receptionist was a gem.

DA

Chesterfield, VA
Kia Sorento
03/05/2021
Trusted Business!!!
I’ve been trusting Carlton’s with all of my auto care needs since the 1980s. Great service and affordable prices! They also “work” with customers with financial difficulties. Thanks to Carlton Fox for setting the standard!