Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Newtown, IN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/16/2018 Category: Service
There were timely, efficient and extremely cordial.
DJ B. from Carmack Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Ms. S,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and for providing us with your valuable feedback. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

GD
Gregory D.
Catlin, IL
2013 Hyundai Accent
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Honest
Took my Accent in to have alignment and brakes checked I have 80,000 miles on it so thought it would need both they cleaned and adjusted the rear cost me 36 bucks I was looking to spend 3 hundred so I'm a happy camper.
DJ B. from Carmack Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Mr. D,
We're glad we could help you out and keep the cost below what was expected. We pride ourselves on doing only the work that is necessary to get our valued customers back on the road. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Alice M.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
The friendly people who work in Danville
it is always nice to see the friendly people who work in Danville, from the service department to the salespeople.

Ms. M,
It's always a pleasure to see you at the dealership, as well, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thank you for the great survey.

SA
Sherri A.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Great service, accommodating to my schedule and getting me back to my office. They are both pleasant and professional.

Ms. A,
Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback and for taking time out of your schedule to complete the survey. It's always a pleasure to see you in our service department and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Dustin C.
Westville, IL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/04/2018 Category: Service
They didn't even look at my car and were going to let it sit until the following week
I won't go back

Mr. C,
I'm sorry we couldn't work your car in any sooner, but it was brought in as a work-in when we already had a completely full schedule of appointments and work backed up in the shop. We do our best to expedite the process but with only so many hours in the day we have to take vehicles in the order they come in. We hope you have a better experience at your next dealership.

Repairs done qickly.
Most people friendly. Repair done quickly.

Mr. H,
We're glad we could take care of that coupler for you and your wife. Maybe next time we can earn that 5th star.

Indianapolis, IN
2006 Hyundai Sonata
Carmack reviiew
Great service friendly staff always going above and beyond I trust them and will continue to drive the 90 miles for my auto service

Ms. Saunders,
Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to provide us with your wonderful feedback. We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Carol C.
Timely
I am satisfied with service I received. It was just an oil change and tire rotation, so there isn't much I can tell as far as difference.

Ms. C,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We'll work on getting that fifth star on your next visit.

Jacqueline S.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Best service writer ever
My car had a serious issue, I called JR Hill , at Carmack to explained the issue, he knew exactly what the problem was and how to get it fixed. I trust JR with all my car needs, I know he cares about his customers and wont try to jack a female with unnecessary repairs or service. Thanks JR!!! Carmack You got a WINNER in JR Hill.

Ms. S,
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We're happy to see that JR took such good care of you and glad we could get that engine replaced for you. We'll see you on your next service visit.

KK
Kerrick K.
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Very good service
DJ B. from Carmack Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Mr. K,
Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Until then, enjoy this wonderful Fall weather!

Brandon S.
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/23/2018 Category: Service
The people are great!
Service was great. D.J. is great and fixes everything.
DJ B. from Carmack Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Mr. S,
Thank you for the kind words, and for taking the time to respond to the survey. We're always happy to see good customers like you on our service drive and lool forward to seeing you on your next visit.

TT
Teresa T.
Urbana, IL
2014 Hyundai Accent
09/18/2018 Category: Service
DJ B. from Carmack Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Ms. T,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, and for the great review. We're happy to be your service department and glad to see we are providing you with the service you deserve. We'll see you on your next visit, but until then enjoy the last of the summer weather.

JE
Jennifer E.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
I had quick efficient service
DJ B. from Carmack Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Ms. E,
Thank you for your valuable feedback and for taking the time to complete the survey. We're happy to see that your service was performed in a timely manner and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Georgetown, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Misleading
Coupon I presented was not honored unless additional services were purchased. Not stated anywhere on coupon.
DJ B. from Carmack Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Ms. M,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I'm sorry if there was some confusion about the coupon, but we did apply a $9 off coupon to the oil change. If it was a $40 off coupon for major maintenance that would be applicable for transmission or coolant services which were not recommended at the time, but we will certainly honor such a coupon when those services are recommended regardless of any expiration date on the coupon.

Richard S.
Tilton, IL
2007 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Very satisfied with the service & with the work that was done!
DJ B. from Carmack Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Mr. S,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and provide us with your valuable feedback.
We appreciate your business and continued loyalty, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

CK
Charles K.
Sidell, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/12/2018 Category: Service
oil change
work done in timely manner
DJ B. from Carmack Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Mr. K,
Thank you so much for the great survey. We appreciate you for taking time out of your schedule to provide us with your valuable feedback. Congratulations on your new Hyundai and we'll see you on your next visit!

Cathy B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Employees
The staff is so friendly and do all they can to accommodate your needs.
DJ B. from Carmack Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Ms. B,
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey, and thank you for the kind words. We're happy to see our staff is making you feel comfortable in your service department, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

NR
Nola R.
Alvin, IL
09/02/2018 Category: Service
Good service good people to deal with
DJ B. from Carmack Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Mr. R,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, your feedback is important to us. Hope you had a great holiday weekend(not too many lawns to mow). We'll see you on your next visit.

LH
Linda H.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Great job wonderful service
All is so nice and get right on my car
DJ B. from Carmack Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

Ms. H,
We greatly appreciate your valuable feedback. Thank you for taking the time to completed the survey and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Joseph T.
Alvin, IL
2008 Hyundai Entourage
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Staff so friendly and knowledgeable
Aways a great experience
DJ B. from Carmack Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

Ms. T,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback by completing the survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.