Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

GS
Gabriela S.
Volvo S60
06/02/2021
Will make them my go to mechanics!
My experience with Carnovale was amazing! Most friendly and knowledgeable staff. I was quickly losing hope in getting my Volvo S60 fixed and then I found Carnovale. Ross you rock!!!! Patricia you are so kind!
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 06/03/2021

Thank you so much Gabriela! I'm glad we could help you out. It was nice meeting you and we're here if you need us!

GB
Giovanna B.
smart fortwo
06/02/2021
They serviced my car and did an excellent job.
Very professional and friendly.
Highly recommended!
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 06/02/2021

Thank you for the kind words! Glad we could help you out.

John T.
05/29/2021
John T
Excellent service / practical recommendations and assessments / very fair pricing / honest / great mechanics.
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 05/31/2021

Thanks John! Glad we could help you out!

ME
Michelle E.
South Pasadena, FL
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/27/2021
The Best
My 2011 Mini was under serviced by previous mechanics which lead to big problems for my car, but thank God I live close and limped my car into here. They were strait with me about what my mini needed and while the bill was high I know that they did quality work.
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 05/28/2021

Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad we were able to get you back on the road quickly.

South Pasadena, FL

LF
Lisa F.
Mercedes-Benz S550
05/25/2021
B1 Maintenance service performed.
Now that my 2015 S550 Mercedes is out of warranty this is the place I go for excellent honest service and reasonable prices.
They told me it was in pristine condition, that made me happy, they could have said anything if they were not honest.
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 05/25/2021

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad we could help.

Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
05/22/2021
Saved the Day
Ross (GM) was awesome, he discussed the issues I was having with my CLS 500 and quoted $800 lower to fix than JB imports downtown SP. he fixed everything that needed to be fixed in a timely manner and satisfied his customer.
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 05/24/2021

Glad we could help you, Thanks for the kind words.

Volvo XC60
05/20/2021
Quality Service!
I took my 2015 Volvo XC60 SUV with 67,800 miles for an oil consumption problem. I was told by a dealer, I needed a rebuilt engine. A friend recommended I take it to Carnovale Car Service for a 2nd opinion. Needless to say Carnovale is honest and has integrity. They were able to take care of the problem without an engine rebuilt. I plan to take my Volvo to them for all my future maintenance and repairs.
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 05/20/2021

I'm glad we were able to help you, I'm sorry for how the dealer treated you. You won't have those issues here.

ED
Ed D.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/15/2021
Consistent Great Service
Another great visit. Arrived just ahead of scheduled oil change appointment and found a service bay empty and waiting for my car. The tech thoroughly checked my vehicle and found a missing bolt on the fan shroud and replaced it. I had the tires rotated during this visit and he found a nail in-bedded in one of the tires and removed it. Fortunately, it was caught it in time before any damage occurred. I have made this my preferred service location and found the entire staff friendly, helpful and very accommodating. When you visit, be sure to say Hi to the team (Ross, Sandy, Chuck, Fred, Dennis) and be sure to say Mr.Ed sent you...
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 05/17/2021

Thank you for the kind words Ed, Glad we could help you.

Janice S.
Lexus ES 330
05/11/2021
Excellent service!
Thank you for taking such GREAT care of my two cars! I really do appreciate all of your hard work & dedication! Sincerely, Janice
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 05/12/2021

Great to see you Janice! Glad we could help, again!

Stanton C.
04/21/2021
Great service ! Return customer
2nd timing getting vehicle repaired from them . Great experience both times.
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 04/22/2021

Thanks for coming back! Glad we could help you again.

Debbie S.
Clearwater, FL
04/18/2021
Awesome Experence!
Finally found a reliable mechanic that won’t take advantage of a single woman. Excited to find out his parents came from Pa. I too came from Pa in June of 2018. They positive experience! They even showed me the part they replaced and said they will call the other place if issues with muffler!

So happy I found them! His wife worked at the school were I am. I have already recommended them to my aide. Paying it forward, my co-worker gave me there name.
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 04/22/2021

Thank you for the kind words! Glad we could help.

Debbie S.
Clearwater, FL
Toyota Camry Solara
04/17/2021
Trustworthy!!
I have been to three different shops and been ripped off at all three because I am a single woman. It makes me so angry! I am sorry, I did not get an education in mechanics or working with cars. I know when I am getting ripped off or taken at vantage of! It was nice knowing your parents came from Phila. I lived in Chester County until June 2018. I look forward in doing business with you. Already gave your number to my aide! Maybe someone I will get my dream car and it will fit your sign name! Lol Thank you so much!!
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 04/17/2021

I'm so gald we could help you. Thank you for the kind words!

Janice S.
Porsche Boxster
04/14/2021
Excellent car care
Carnovale Car Care takes excellent care of both of my cars. I took my Porsche in because the power steering was “groaning” when you turned the wheel. They examined it & discovered I needed a new power steering pump. They replaced it & my car steering is smooth & it “drives like a dream again”! Thank you for doing such a GREAT job & GREAT customer service! Sincerely, Janice
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 04/14/2021

Always good to see you Janice! Thank you so much for the kind words, Glad we could help.

AF
Ami F.
Porsche Cayenne
04/12/2021
Nice people, quality work
I have been very happy doing business with Carnovale Car Care. They do a great job and are friendly and family run.
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you Ami! I'm glad we could help you.