Carr's Auto And Truck Repair

scott w.
11/08/2019
750.00 for a fuel pump
every time I go here I pay more then a dealer would charge now they took my truck apart and will not put it back together it ran when I brought it now I need a tow truck and where is brad not there wont call I didn't hire ty how ever that is say away hes a rip off

Scott W.
11/08/2019
$750 for a fuel pump! after every month having to bring our truck back!
After paying $5000 not even 6 months ago- have had issues every month!! Last week we call for brad to pickup the truck- wouldn't start.. upon inspecting truck no phone call, no diagnosis, a few days later we call to find out whats happening.. some new guy says $750 installed fuel pump!without any approval from customer?! So roughly 100-150 for pump install- $160 for the pump- where the hell does an extra $450 come into this> $100 tow? than we get a mechanic under the truck the fuel pump looks used!!! rip off- every repair is $700 or more, prices increase every job we bring them, and now the owner is no where to be found we cant speak to him- Brad the one we gave our keys to- the only guy we ever have paid, and the owner of the business- the guy we contact for years!. Whoever the new employee is- tripled our charges! Slowly but surely going to shit! STAY AWAY FROM THEM! The new guy refused to fix our 2nd truck demanding payment for 3x the job- price of our 1st truck- YEARS OF BUSINESS WITH THEM & NOW ITS TIME TO GO ELSEWHERE NEVER AGAIN!

TP
Tina P.
12/04/2017
Awesome
Geeat customer service with prompt mechanical services. Brad was able to diagnose an underlying problem with my vehicle and did so in a timely manner. I would recommend his work to anyone. I look forward to getting services in the near future by Brad.

Jane D.
11/30/2017
Terrible Mechanic & unprofessional
My car was repaired 3 times in 2 months for the same reoccurring issue. Paid way too much money for terrible service.

MIKE S.
Jeep Cherokee
11/22/2017
quick, friendly, reliable service.
Always, quick, friendly and reliable service. Only place in town that I will go.

Andy M.
Toyota Tundra
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Andy said this business was fast and good. He did not have any complaints.

Jamison B.
Wisconsin
Dodge Caravan
08/22/2017 Category: Service
Jamison said the business did a good job.

Damon M.
07/28/2017 Category: Service
Damon said the price was fair. The work was good. It is rare for him to return for the same problem.
Brad G. from Carr's Auto And Truck Repair responded on 08/29/2017

Thanks D

JJ
JANE J.
Plymouth Breeze
06/04/2017
Paid for work not done
I paid for rear brakes both sides and found when another mechanic looked at them that the driver side was never touched and fluid was leaking on the wheel which was actually igniting.
Brad G. from Carr's Auto And Truck Repair responded on 06/04/2017

After all I have done for you this is how you do how you treat me!
I have worked hard to help you out and work with you along with payments on variousus occasions and you're going to leave me a bad review over what some other mechanic says.

I try to inform you with what your car was doing. I told you about the rear and the wheel cylinders, and replacing at least the seals because the lines to the wheel cylinders probably would brake due to the rust and would have to be replaced as well. Also showed about how bad your mastercylinder was leaking that some other mechanic installed  but you denied the extra work.

We did the best we could in treating you fairly and trying to accommodate you.

I would never charge a customer and not do the job.

I have been in business for 9 yrs now because of how i treat my customers and the work that I do prior to any advertisement untill recently.

MIKE S.

EP
Earl P.
Chevrolet Venture
05/02/2017 Category: Service
Earl said this business was very concerned and fair.
Brad G. from Carr's Auto And Truck Repair responded on 05/05/2017

SZ
STEVE Z.
04/25/2017
Excellent, done sooner than expected!
Me. Carr is outstanding!
He always gives a person at least two options &
Explains pros & cons of each.
I have found his advise sound, his casts competitive & his work outstanding!
Brad G. from Carr's Auto And Truck Repair responded on 04/26/2017

Thanks Zahn!

MIKE H.
04/12/2017
Excellent Service! Great Guys
Couldn't be happier with Brad and Nick. These guys are competent, honest, and hardworking service techs. I have taken multiple vehicles to Carrs auto and they always do great work at an honest. I highly recommend.
Brad G. from Carr's Auto And Truck Repair responded on 04/14/2017

HEY THANKS MIKE!

NP
NATE P.
Jeep Patriot
03/18/2017
Fast and Reliable service
I have been going to Carrs auto for years now and would recommend it to anyone who needs auto repairs.

Donavan H.
Audi S4
03/11/2017 Category: Service
Donavan said this business kept him up to date. They did a really good job on the service on his vehicle. They have reasonable pricing. Brad and Nick do a great job.
Brad G. from Carr's Auto And Truck Repair responded on 03/15/2017

Hey thanks for the awesome review.