JUSTIN F.
09/22/2020
Quality service
Quality service and very friendly.

Honda Civic Sdn
09/19/2020
Great work as always
This is my 3rd time using Car Tech and as always, they were incredibly professional and delivered timely. Will definitely be going back to them with car-related issues.

TT
THAO T.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Nissan Sentra
09/19/2020
Commitment to excellence
They strive to be the best and to deliver top-quality products and services.

San Diego, CA
Toyota FJ Cruiser
09/17/2020
Great service. I got my exhaust pipe broken and they manage to do a swift fix with reasonable price.

Nissan Versa
09/17/2020
Great auto care

BW
BARBARA W.
Laguna Hills, CA
Hyundai Accent
09/16/2020
He made sure I was comfortable and cool as possible near a fan.

SHEILA H.
Hyundai Elantra GT
09/16/2020
Caring Service!
This was my first visit here and everything went smoothly. the communication was great and I feel like I was treated fairly.

Toyota Yaris
09/13/2020
Pleased with Cartech’s customer services for 7 years.

SD
SYLVIA D.
Corona Del Mar, CA
09/11/2020
My new Go-To car center
I have only taken my car to the dealer service Dept. After years and getting poor service, I tried the AAA coupon to try a new place. I am so pleased - made an appt and they called me when an earlier time became available. They honored the coupon without question. My car was done quickly; they assured me car was in very good condition only recommendation a few items that may need attention. No pressure at all but I did have them do these small repairs. This will be my new go-to place for service!!

HH
HILTON H.
Tustin, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
09/08/2020
Does not seem like an assembly line.
I had quite a bit of work done on my older MBZ CLK with over 200,000 miles. Car was completed ahead of schedule and runs like new.

Kia Optima
09/04/2020
Mechanic was driving and sitting in my car with no seat cover, and he got grease spots on my driver seat
Unacceptable and unprofessional. They managed to scrub it off with some cleaner, but this was poor customer service and was poor protocol.

GK
GERRI K.
Laguna Hills, CA
Lexus ES 300h
09/03/2020
Servicing my car
I have always found care tech to be very friendly and considerate of your needs as well as the car.

08/30/2020
Costs was fair
Fit auto in on busy Saturday, allowed early convenient drop off.

TK
TROY K.
08/29/2020
Great service and very quick and honest
It is better than Pep Boys I will tell you that and Danny always kept me in the loop even though I had to pay a little extra for another service so far so good!

HD
HECTOR D.
08/29/2020
Been bring all my cars to Tim for years and always friendly and excellent service.