KOIKU M.
07/08/2020
20 years of excellence
Tim & his crew has been taking care of my cars for almost 20 years and will never go anywhere else. Excellent service, honest opinion, never overpriced, and great work overall. When my son and I were stuck there for job that took hours, he got lunch for my son. Wonderful owner!!

AH
ANN H.
Laguna Hills, CA
Volvo C70
07/07/2020
Regular maintenance.
Additional work suggested but absolutely no pressure to do it. I appreciate their keeping an eye on my safety!

DAN H.
Santa Ana, CA
07/07/2020
Friendly quality service
Along with great service they follow CDC guidelines

MAYA P.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
07/06/2020
Fast and kind service!
I spoke to Danny on the phone only because I had to do a weekend drop-off. He was really kind and accommodating and my car finished getting all the parts replaced within the first business day it was there!

Lexus ES 350
07/03/2020
Great service, reasonable price
I just bought a used car and needed to get it inspected. I called and the guy told me he could get it done that day if I came in within the next half hour. Price was pretty reasonable, and he was done in about an hour. Would use again.

AG
ALEXANDER G.
07/02/2020
Perfect Service
Towed my car here after checking some reviews. Service was fantastic and very friendly. Didn’t end up working out because the cost of parts was too high, and I opted to get a new car instead. Will definitely come here if I need service in the future!

MA
MICHAEL A.
07/01/2020
Very professional and very good prices. Long term for sure
Amazing place ans easy communication

TC
TRUDY C.
07/01/2020
Smog Certificate
I went in to car Tech because I needed a smog certification. The service was very timely. The gentleman at the front was very polite.

LW
LAURA W.
Laguna Beach, CA
06/29/2020
Professional and courteous service. Exceptionally quick service.
Exemplified professionalism, quick service and courteous.

NK
NICK K.
Dodge Durango
06/29/2020
They are quick, professional and courteous. I trust completely with my cars
They are quick, professional and courteous. I trust completely with my cars. Been going here for years.

JACOB D.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
06/27/2020
Outstanding service
I cant explain how grateful I am with the team at car tech, they found so many problems with my 2000 mercedes clk 320 that no one else found and came up with even more solutions where no other place would consider taking as much time and care in a vehicle as they have. They are the only team I will let work on my car.

EC
ELY C.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/27/2020
Great honest service
Car tech helped me solve a problem with an older truck. The catalytic converters on my older Chevy pickup went out and of course my truck is up for emissions testing so it had to be resolved right away. Come to find out when Car Tech figures out what was wrong they also determined the part was no longer manufactured as OEM equipment nor was a replacement available in aftermarket. Time went to the additional trouble and time to contact the state emissions controller and got in touch with the right people who were able to identify a satisfactory state approved device. It had been installed and the truck is running well now with no warning lights anymore: very happy with the service and people at Car Tech in Irvine. Thank you

JO
JACOB O.
GMC Terrain
06/26/2020
Fast and Friendly
Just went in for a smog check, we we’re in and out and things were easy.

MICHAEL M.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
06/20/2020
Awesome
Everything was explained and the work was done on time. Thanks

BARRY M.
Laguna Hills, CA
06/20/2020
Expert work for a fair, reliable cost. Which is a car repair shop doing exactly what you’d hope it would do.
Tim and his skilled crew have taken care of my cars for many years now. He’s never given me a reason to go anywhere else.
I’ve recommended that a number of friends use Car Tech and they’ve been very satisfied as well.
Thank you folks.