FG
FRANSISCO G.
08/02/2021
Fast smog check, no waiting.
Car tech Auto Service, took care of my emissions check quickly without any issue. In and out!

Thanks!

CZ
CHENXI Z.
Lexus GX 470
07/21/2021
Inspection
Efficient inspection. Great work!
I appreciate it!

HH
HILTON H.
Tustin, CA
Lexus UX
07/19/2021
Quick, trustworthy service
In general I do not trust dealers. I find that I get quick, effective service with Cartech Auto Service.

CG
Great fast service

Solana Beach, CA
07/17/2021
Quick Smog Check
I came in for a smog check and received quick, hassle-free service!

Jeep Patriot
07/16/2021
Effective
Got appointment quickly. Job was done effectively.

07/13/2021
Honest mechanic
2nd visit. Car wouldn’t start so I brought it in for examination. Team couldn’t replicate the problem, so they charged me nothing.

EH
EILEEN H.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
07/12/2021
Excellent service and skilled mechanics.
The owner of this shop really knows how to provide excellent service to the customers. Danny at the front desk is knowledgeable and does everything he can to make sure things are convenient and efficient.
The mechanics have my car in great shape.

GR
GURKARM R.
Acura TSX
07/12/2021
Amazing service all around
I called Tim to set up an appointment for a smog check and he was extremely friendly and helpful. When I showed up for my appointment, I was able to check in, hand over my keys, and be out the door within 20 minutes. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and I will definitely be coming back

PG
PHIROZE G.
Mercedes-Benz C300
07/10/2021
customer service
if anyone needs a good honest and an excellent car mechanic ,then look no further!

YM
YOSHI M.
Ford Transit Connect
07/09/2021
Honest
Customer 100 % rely on the repair shop because of lack of our knowledge.
They do not trick or over charge on my experience.

TK
TROY K.
Kia Optima
06/19/2021
TK
Great to see your faces thanks for all that you do

AH
ANN H.
Laguna Hills, CA
Volvo C70
06/19/2021
Always courteous.
Cartech was recommended to me when I moved to the area, and they have always been professional and a pleasure to work with. I've appreciated their attention to my personal health safety this past year, as well as taking good care of my car.

Nissan Sentra
06/17/2021
The technician explained everything to me succinctly, and the pricing was reasonable. Highly recommended, and I will definitely return.

CD
CLARA D.
Dixon, KY
06/17/2021
Sad Outcome, GREAT Service
We knew the vehicle would probably not be worth fixing, but the business was OUTSTANDING in their speed of service, friendliness, and willingness to work with us! Very fair pricing, and would definitely recommend!