DF
Don F.
Laguna Hills, CA
Buick Lucerne
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Don said the business was pleasant to deal with and very thorough with finding the issues with his vehicle.

PW
PETE W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/14/2019
Got me in early and gave me a ride to and from shop.
Very helpful and up front! Thanks.

Pete

MICHAEL D.
03/13/2019
Excellent customer service
The person who I talked to (I didn’t get his name) was very informative and best of all, what I really liked about him, was that he was not a pushy salesman at all. He didn’t want to sell me on doing extra work on my 2007 Nissan Altima. This made me feel like this shop in contrast to other mechanic shops, is trustworthy and I don’t feel like I am getting ripped off.

DOUG L.
Kia Sportage
03/11/2019
Great Service!
As always, Tim went over and beyond to take care of my family and me.

SA
SAYED A.
03/09/2019
Friendly---- Reliable--- Reasonable
I started going to Cartech on the recommendation of AAA. I found this place very professional and friendly. The owner treat you like a friend and take care of your vehicle. Charges are very reasonable compare to the BMW Dealer. Fixed your car your car on time.
Sayed Ahmed

SUSAN W.
Laguna Beach, CA
Lexus CT 200h
03/09/2019
Fast efficient car service.
Great find. Reliable mechanics, fair prices, conveniently located. Very clean offices. Fast and efficient service. Save money and time here instead of going to the dealer.

DENNIS L.
02/27/2019
Good Service at Good Prices
Great array of services at reasonable prices.

MF
MATTHEW F.
Laguna Hills, CA
Nissan Frontier 2WD
02/26/2019
Helpful and honest staff, the owner Tim is a great guy. I've been here a couple times and I have not had any complaints.

BRUCE B.
Anaheim, CA
02/23/2019
Very professional!
When my car wouldn't start, I had it towed to Car Tech. While waiting for the tow truck, I called ahead and spoke to Sam. He assured me that they would check out the car and quickly get back to me with an estimate, which he did. They provided transportation to my work, while the repair was being done and picked me up when it was complete. The price for the work (replacing the starter) was fair. The entire process took several hours from start to finish. I'm very happy with the work and the service.

Sam S.
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Sam said he liked the customer service and the people.

LE
Luis E.
Costa Mesa, CA
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Luis said he is a long time customer of the business. He stated he always gets great service, and he trusts them.

MA
MARY A.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Toyota Yaris
02/19/2019
Amazing!
Thank you guys! You guys were quick and got everything done in pretty much a day!

CHRIS H.
Kia Sedona
02/17/2019
If you're in the Irvine area look no further
The staff is very friendly and polite. They give you honest answers. No fluff or price gouging. I have been here a few times with each car. Every visit has been fantastic. They do a free diagnostic inspection. It's only free if they also do the repairs (note that). The prices are a bit higher than other places I have been but I have never had to return my vehicles because of "fixed" issues. I would recommend to anyone. Best place around.

Side note. Check website for weekly coupons. They always have good coupons.. they also give discounts to Uber drivers and AAA members. They also have appointments on Saturdays.

YM
YOSHI M.
02/16/2019
Excellent service!
They get all the detailed information from customer first.
They check the symptoms next, but if they do not find anything,
no charge for the check. They charge if they find a problem
and perform detailed diagnosis.
My old car had lot of leaking points, but I ignore the problem
at this time. It is typical problem for old cars.
They charge for two diagnosis and oil&filter change just $150!
do you believe the price? Also they have advanced appointment
system so that customer easy to keep maintenance record.

Yoshi

MINI Cooper Countryman
02/16/2019
Nice and quick
Got there in the morning and checkup was done in about 1/2 hour.

VF
VICTORIA F.
02/13/2019
Five Star Service
I have nothing but great things to say about Cartech Auto Service. I continue to receive knowlegable and great service from a reliable team.

JAMES T.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/12/2019
A quick smog check
I called Tim at Cartech at 8am and got an appointment at 9am. By 9:30 I was on my way. On top of that the price was much more reasonable than other places I had checked.

VR
Vinay R.
Lexus ES 330
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Vinay said the business was friendly and professional and he would recommend them for service.

Fremont, CA
02/06/2019
Came in for smog test. Received great and service. Will come again!

KENDALL B.
Hyundai Tucson
02/05/2019
Extraordinary Service
First time doing a SMOG check and Tim with Cartech Auto Service made it such a quick and easy process. I made an appointment and was out in under 20 minutes. It was pouring rain when I took my car in, and Tim was so kind to pull my car up to the door after the check was done so I wouldn't get wet. I will definitely be taking my car back here.