LE
Laguna Niguel, CA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
06/17/2019
Sam was Great!
Sam was great! He was pleasant and informational. He was also very helpful.

ANGELA M.
06/15/2019
Quite service
Friendly staff and efficient!

ADITHYUDU B.
06/11/2019
Nice customer service
Tim explained me in detail what was the issue. I am happy with service provided

ALICIA M.
06/10/2019
I always receive great service from the employees here. They're knowledgable, honest, nice, and I feel comfortable having them work on my car. I will continue using their services in the future.

TN
TONY N.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Acura 3.2CL
06/07/2019
Very professional friendly and honest Knows what they are doing
I recommend them to my family and everybody.

Los Angeles, CA
06/06/2019
Smog Check
I needed a smog check and found this shop near my office. Not only was I serviced right away, they were able to get my smog check done in under 30 minutes. Bonus points to being right next to an awesome Kabob shop. Made my lunch break errand run smoothly!

KC
KEN C.
Anaheim, CA
06/06/2019
My 2006 Honda Accord needed a new transmission (rebuilt) and timing belt. Picked it up today and it drives like a new car. Price was very fair and answered all my questions. Very pleasant folks.

RICHARD H.
06/05/2019
I made an appointment online the night before, and when I came to the shop the following morning at the appointed time I was greeted with a smile and set up for my 45,000 mile service. I was explained everything that was to be done, and when the job was done I was called and said my car was ready. All this within one and a half hours. I have brought my car here for service in the past and they are not only honest, but friendly and prompt.

II
IHAR I.
06/05/2019
Great service, honest people.
Great service. Honest people. Their warranty on labor and parts really works. Would definitely come back again!

LYLE S.
06/05/2019
People. Location Facility. Equipment.
Always enjoy going here for service. I spent my entire career with motorcycle and automobiles I worked as a Technician and Service Manager in dealerships and worked For American Honda Motor Co., Inc. For 32 years in the Service and Sales Dividions for Autimobile. Places with the quality of Car Craft are rare. You can trust them with your business.

STEPHEN S.
Nissan Versa
06/01/2019
Dedicated
Sam was dedicated to solving all my cars problems, even some we weren’t expecting. He was also very committed to getting the car back to me as quickly as possible. He was upfront about all the costs and what it would take to get my car running well again. I will be back for all my car needs in the future.

NP
NATHAN P.
GMC Yukon XL
06/01/2019
Good customer service

LYLE S.
05/31/2019
Professional staff and facility.
Great experience friendly and professional staff. I have been in the automobile industry all my life and just retired from American Honda Motor Company. As an independent, theses guys are doing a tremendous job!

Aliso Viejo, CA
BMW 740i
05/29/2019
Straight forward
Car was repaired within the timeline stated. No surprises. An Update was provided during the repair which is appreciated.

ER
EMRE R.
Volkswagen GTI
05/25/2019
Honest and skilled
I've taken my GTI here a few times and it's always been an excellent experience. Tim & Sam are super smart and direct about what needs to be done, why, and what alternatives you have. Good dudes, good shop

AH
ANN H.
Volvo C70
05/24/2019
First visit a success
The recommendation I received to use Cartech Auto Service proved a good one. After a communication snafu, the work went smoothly and with good humor and courtesy. I was not pressured and will definitely be back for service on my Volvo C 70.

KD
KAREN D.
Toyota Prius c
05/24/2019
Tim
Tim made me feel confident I was in good hands. Thank you

ME
MERLE E.
Chevrolet Aveo
05/23/2019
excellent service
Sam and his staff were kind caring and made sure to get our car back on the road within a couple of hours. So appreciated the care. Thank you so much!!
Merle and Leon

05/22/2019
Excellent advice
My advisor pointed out several items on my car that were failing. I thus made arrangements to sell the car (wholesale) immediately. The next day the engine warning light came on. So grateful for the timely warning about my car's failing health.

Honda Civic Si
05/20/2019
Awesome
These guys are great! Always professional, kind, accommodating, and honest.