CK
CHARLIE K.
05/12/2021
Excellent!
I was visiting from out of town. Car troubles and the most helpful unbelievable proprietor. He had me on my way quickly and never charged me! Asset

Lexus ES 330
05/11/2021
Front Desk person; very pleasant on approach and friendly.
Person at front desk was very friendly, I felt welcomed.
The place clean and inviting.

Thank you!

TK
TROY K.
05/10/2021
Fast Service
Fast service and always honest

MELISSA R.
05/06/2021
Great customer service!
I really enjoyed coming here, the customer service was fantastic. I felt comfortable coming here on my own and will definitely be back for an oil change! The service was also super quick.

MIKE M.
Lake Forest, CA
Jeep Commander
05/04/2021
Quick, convenient service!
Quick, convenient service!

Maintenance and Smog Inspection
Excellent service experience - thoroughly inspected car - made recommendations - completed all needed work; professional, timely, and clean job. Tim Nguyen and the mechanics are a first rate team. Thank-you.

DENNIS L.
04/30/2021
Always meets my divine needs.
I am always taken car of with Quick and Complète Service; thank you.

DAN H.
Santa Ana, CA
04/30/2021
Still performs friendly quality service
They inspect your vehicle, even with just an oil change, and suggest repairs where needed.

AT
ANDREA T.
Long Beach, CA
04/24/2021
Best mechanic shop in the word!
Car tech is 45 minutes from my house....but it doesn’t matter because they are worth every single inch of the drive.

They are, by far, the kindest, most trustworthy, most patient people I have ever taken my car to. They explain everything to me, actually show me the parts of what they fixed and let me ask a million dumb questions since I know nothing about cars.

I truly wish all businesses I deal with in my life were more like them. I told them recently that their kindness actually makes me enjoy getting my car fixed. :)

Also, Danny, who runs the front desk, is one of my favorite humans on the planet. He goes far and beyond his job to make sure you are completely satisfied and that your car runs as best as it can. He researches, explains and fixes. He is the very best.

FB
FRANK B.
Honda HR-V
04/23/2021
Honest and reliable.
I've been going here for over 6 years because they fix the problems the first time and don't try to upsale you with repairs you don't need.

SA
SAYED A.
Aliso Viejo, CA
04/14/2021
Recent work
Tim is very friendly. He does a good job. Little expensive but it worth it.

EH
EILEEN H.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
04/14/2021
Knowledge and skill
Car Tech diagnosed my SUV’s problem immediately, after a different repair shop was unable to do so. I have a 1999 Lexus. I didn’t want to replace it yet, and now I don’t have to, as it is running beautifully!

DECHEN D.
Volvo XC60
04/12/2021
good service, cost is a little high
I went there before for oil change for my Toyota. It only cost no more than $40.
But this time a synthetic oil change for my Volvo cost $101 looks a little high. I was assuming ~$60 for such simple oil change service. I guess it might be due to the business impact of COVID-19.

Teresa M.
04/09/2021
Questionable, at best
They diagnosed my car as having a cracked axle boot and roughly estimated it at as a $1,000 repair. I took it to another mechanic that my family has used for 20+ years and who is painfully honest. He looked at my car 3 times because I couldn’t believe Car Tech could be this wrong or this dishonest. It came back that there was absolutely nothing wrong with my car. Had I not taken the day off and driven to Chino to get a second opinion, I would have taken Car Tech’s word and given them over $1,000 for a “repair” that doesn’t exist. I will never return to Car Tech and would recommend everyone getting a second opinion if you use them, especially if you are a woman.

BL
BREANNA L.
Aliso Viejo, CA
04/08/2021
Great & Super Fast!!!
I have taken my car here once before & I remember them doing a great job. They did a great job this time too. The price is decent not too bad and its worth it because they get the job done efficiently, quickly and with ease. My car sounds and drives way better now. I'm glad I won't experience any issues with my car now. Thanks Danny & Tim Nguyen (I believe Tim worked on my car). You guys did awesome!!