WR
WALT R.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
09/16/2019
Completely Honest
Tim does business the old fashion way with honest and dependable service.
No Shortcuts!

JAMES H.
09/16/2019
Fast Oil Change Services
I walk in on Saturday noon, without appt for oil change services.. They were able to squeeze me in and it was done after I finish lunch. Will come back to try 120K service plus timing belt and water pump services.

Volkswagen GTI
09/13/2019
VW GTI cooling system
Thank you for the job on the cooling system.
Excellent explanation on the job.
Recommended.

KC
KEN C.
Anaheim, CA
09/12/2019
Help purchasing a used car
We have a student staying at our house who needed to purchase a low cost transportation car. We found one, but needed it inspected by a mechanic. Cartech Auto Service performed a complete inspection and gave the student the confidence he needed to make the purchase.

Hyundai Tucson
Good Service
I looked to my AAA app for an approved auto service shop and Car Tech Auto was listed. The shop is clean and Sam was very courteous. My SUV is a 2005 with 128,000 miles. I am very happy with the front end alignment and new brakes. It's the AAA guarantee that gives me peace of mind on my repairs.

CALLIE S.
Waukesha, WI
09/10/2019
AMAZING customer service with friendly staff who show you they care!
I am from out of state and the service I received at Cartech Auto Service was beyond exceptional. The staff were very friendly and welcoming and really showed that they care! I will be back and will tell my friends! Thank you Cartech Auto!

CAROLE M.
Corona Del Mar, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
Fast and friendly
You know that feeling when the light comes on: you want it to go away. This was just the “service due” light but Tim got me in for a same-day appointment, at a great price, including a thorough inspection with no selling of things I didn’t need. I was in and out in record time.

Toyota Sequoia
09/09/2019
Car service
Best customer service and great service.

CHI B.
Mercedes-Benz C230
09/07/2019
Amazing place to have your car in service
Very professional
Very kind
Know their job very well

Tustin, CA
Ford Edge
09/02/2019
Arranged an appointment time so I didn't have to wait to have vehicle serviced
Service was done promptly and efficiently. Very friendly staff

AC
Abhishek C.
Costa Mesa, CA
08/29/2019
It's a scam!!!!!
Charged me $50.00 bucks for smog test and said their system couldn't communicate with my car, and asked me to go to a Ford dealership to get it fixed, I had to spend 2 hours of my time and another $150 bucks at Ford to hear that everything is working fine, there wasn't any issue.

After all of this, I took my car to a different place for the smog check and guess what, my car passed the test.

I believe these guys are just running some scam to fool around customers

Santa Ana, CA
08/29/2019
It's a scam!!!!!

I believe these guys are just running some scam to fool around customers.

Ridgecrest, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
08/28/2019
Broken AC
Staff was very kind, honest and diligent. They squeezed me in to fix a problem and the employee at the front desk was great! I highly recommend this place

TOM B.
08/28/2019
The Best
Thank you as always to Sam and all the great people at Cartech. They are truly the best.

Sincerely,

Tom

AC
ANGELICA C.
Nissan Sentra
08/27/2019
Excellent, caring, award-winning service
The person who helped me wasn’t concerned about making money from my unfortunate situation, he was seriously willing to help. Their customer service is top notch and I will definitely be going back for any vehicle needs I may have in the future.

EL
EMILY L.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
08/27/2019
friendly and efficient
same day servce - call in the morning for an oil change appt, job was done in the afternoon.

JERRY A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/25/2019
Jetta 8/23
Work was good but again cost is to high.

Cadillac Escalade
08/21/2019
Fair and honest auto repairs
They got my car in quickly and provided me a loaner car while they did the repairs. Prices are very reasonable and they honored their warranty on a previous repair 100%. Tim and Sam are really good people to work with.

BARRY M.
Laguna Hills, CA
08/19/2019
A friend referred me to Car Tech many years ago. Now I’ve referred a number of friends there.
I’ve never found a reason to go anywhere else. Over the years they’ve worked on our Toyota, VW, Miata, and Subaru.

Honda Civic Sdn
08/18/2019
Alternator replacement
Great service and great customer service. Will definitely be coming back for future car issues!