AK
AMI K.
Orange, CA
08/15/2017
Trustworthy
I take my car to car tech because I trust them.

AL
Allen L.
08/14/2017 Category: Service
Allen said the turnaround time was faster than expected. The service and communication were good.

KW
KATHLEEN W.
08/06/2017
Great place to take your car too They are honest and trustworthy.

AA
ALISA A.
08/05/2017
This place is great!
I have been bringing my old Toyota to them for years. They are always so nice, and I trust them to give me options that suit my needs, and not to try to push services or repairs that I don't need. Love these guys!

Kevin S.
Garden Grove, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/31/2017 Category: Service
Kevin said the business did a great job. They were friendly, straightforward and the repairs were done in a timely manner.

OR
Omar R.
Lake Forest, CA
07/31/2017 Category: Service
Omar said the service is always great and the employees are attentive.

SK
SIMONE K.
San Bernardino, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/29/2017
Good and convenient
Their service includes getting a ride from and to the shop. Fixed my car without an appointment. Great service!

John H.
Costa Mesa, CA
07/29/2017 Category: Service
John said the service was perfect. He dropped his vehicle off, picked it up and it's running fine.

TL
No BS. Honest evaluation of your situation

KH
Kashif H.
07/28/2017 Category: Service
Kashif said he had a good experience with this business.

DIANA G.
Coronado, CA
Audi Q5
07/21/2017
Best Service
Best service I've ever had!!

WZ
William Z.
California
Volkswagen Rabbit
07/20/2017 Category: Service
William said the business provided a good experience.

EC
Elaine C.
Lexus ES 300
07/18/2017 Category: Service
Elaine said she recommends this business for service.

AP
ANANTH P.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/17/2017
awesome guys!
The entire team is very professional, friendly and go out of their way to earn customer's trust - very hard to find such a team in the car business.

MIRANDA D.
Laguna Hills, CA
Pontiac G6
07/14/2017
Friendly service!
The Cartech auto team kept me up to date on everything and fixed my car at the lowest rate.

Jorge B.
Ford Fiesta
07/11/2017 Category: Service
Jorge said the business provided good service.

MV
Marie V.
Chino, CA
07/11/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Adrian. He said the business is good. They finished quickly, and he did not have any problems.

CHUCK H.
Westminster, CA
07/08/2017
Fast and efficient
Thanks Sam. Service made easy.

TOM B.
07/08/2017
Truly the most honest and fair auto repair shop
I have a 2004 civic which needs repairs from time to time. I moved to California about 6 years ago and I have been taking my car to Cartech Auto service here in Irvine for the past four years now. When I needed my first smog check, I needed a good reliable repair shop so I took it to Car Tech. The car didn't pass the smog test and it easily could have been any number of problems, but Car Tech said it was just an old gas cap that needed replacing. Right then, I knew I had found the good repair shop I was looking for.

Recently, last week my steering wheel was wobbly and I was worried about the car's safety which could have been any number of costly fixes and true to Car Tech's professionalism and honesty, it just needed two new front tires.

As an out of state transplant to California, I have to say, Car Tech's group of professionals have the highest integrity of anyone around and deserve my highest recommendation.

They are the good in good people.

DAVID W.
07/02/2017
Great service and friendly. I've been coming here for years and always can count on the service team to provide best course of service.