KT
KATHERINE T.
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/21/2017
Customer Service
I visited Cartech Auto Service for the first time from a family referral and wished I knew this place existed. The place was clean, close to home & work and Time (the owner) was so professional. He listened to my car concerns and was able to discuss and give me advice on my car. He was honest and such a happy person. It's very hard to find a good car service places/technicians that are nice and helpful, especially with a Mercedes - you can't just go to any car service. I definitely will be back!

Dan M.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Jeep Liberty
03/21/2017 Category: Service
Dan said this business didn't find anything wrong with his vehicle.

Madeleine B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/14/2017 Category: Service
Madeleine said the service at this business is really good. The staff is friendly and their explanation is really good. She said she never felt like she was being taken advantage of and she is very happy with them. She would recommend them to others.

LN
LE N.
Huntington Beach, CA
BMW 330Ci
03/12/2017
Honest and genuine service. Will come back.

ALESSANDRO B.
Acura TSX
03/09/2017
Great, honest
Service was quick, and the estimate was accurate. Very happy. Much more affordable than the dealership.

AL
Allen L.
03/07/2017 Category: Service
Allen said he has 17 years of experience with this business. Their prices are a little higher than average. They provide top notch customer service.

MEL R.
03/05/2017
My experience at Cartech
The staff at Cartech are courteous, respectful, competent and reliable. Service is usually completed within a few hours.

JED T.
Infiniti G37
03/05/2017
Quick, courteous and job well done.
Had oil change and top radiator coolant hose replaced. Waited in the spacious and clean customer lounge and the job was well done. Tim and Sam are friendly and helpful.

Roger B.
Chrysler Town
02/28/2017 Category: Service
Roger said this business has always given him good service. They complete the work and he never has any problems afterwards. He uses his Triple A card and he gets a discount for the work. The last time he had service, they warned him about something he knew nothing about. He took his vehicle in to have the shocks done, and they told him he had a damaged fuel pump. They suggested he get that fixed because something really bad could happen at any time. He ended up having the work performed.

Rishi M.
Acura TL
02/25/2017 Category: Service
Rishi said the business was amazing and they provided honest service. They didn't try to up sell him on anything.

NG
NICK G.
Mission Viejo, CA
Jaguar XJ
02/23/2017
Quick and done right
I was very happy to get a good price for the repair needed. My car is a Jaguar XJL and most places over charge for the labor. I will be returning for future services!

NV
Naser V.
California
BMW 530i
02/23/2017 Category: Service
Naser said he had a good experience with the business. The service was good. They provided him with a ride, and they did exactly what they said they would do.

Dana H.
Volkswagen New Beetle
02/23/2017 Category: Service
Dana said the business is very reliable, and very good. Sam, the manager, is wonderful.

SG
SAM G.
Foothill Ranch, CA
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/22/2017
Cartech is the best!
Cartech is always honest and fair priced. I take both our cars there. Ask for Sam - He knows his stuff!

ES
EBONY S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/21/2017
Would definitely recommend

Jennifer G.
Toyota Yaris
02/21/2017 Category: Service
Jennifer said she was happy with the service she received at the business. She has been going there for years and she is always satisfied.

RAY C.
02/17/2017
Professional and thoughtful service
I had my car towed here because engine stuck on freeway. They quickly found out that the oil filter was missing which is uncommon. I did oil change about 2000 miles ago and it was done at jiffy lube right next door. Car tech called and showed me several options and didn't push me for any repair but find out root cause by discussing this issue with jiffy lube. It was a very peaceful and worry-free experience dealing with this repair center. It ends up I didn't pay anything and luckily the engine was not damaged after flush and refill the oil which suggested by car tech. I feel people there is professional and honest, they put customer's interest as higher priority over just making money. Strongly recommend this place!

Chandraseicar S.
02/14/2017 Category: Service
Chandraseicar said he did not have any hassles during his service at this business.

KEITH B.
Dana Point, CA
GMC Envoy
02/11/2017
Grateful
I am lucky to have stumbled on to car tech! My kids and I were driving to get an oil change when we noticed smoke coming from my engine compartment. We immediately pulled over and tried to shut off the car to our surprise the engine kept running smoke pouring out of the hood and no way to shut the car off. We jumped in the car and took it to jiffy lube down the street where luck would have it the car turned off. I thought it was just a short or an alternator issue. I had my oil changed but got a call from the tech asking me to rush over and take a look at my fuse box the guy was frantic. I ran over to see what the issue was and wow two relays in my fuse box had melted together and were causing an electric fire. We pushed the car over to Car Tech right next door (I was fully prepared for them to completely gouge me) to my surprise not only did they cut the diagnostic in half but they applied it to the repair cost, had the fuse box and all the relays as well as all of the connections replaced in a few days and for an amazing price! Please use Thea's every guys! I'm amazed supremely grateful for how they helped me in a serious time of need.

Joshira T.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Mercedes-Benz R350
02/08/2017 Category: Service
Joshira said the employees at the business provided her with quick service and she was happy.