AP
Amit P.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Amit said he would definitely recommend this business.

John C.
Dana Point, CA
10/26/2018 Category: Service
John said the business provided good service.

John H.
Lexus ES 350
10/26/2018 Category: Service
John said he has no complaints with the business's service.

AG
Aaron G.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said this was his best experience with a repair business. The business was clean. The staff got him in and out quickly. They were great.

SUE B.
Acura TSX
10/20/2018
The Excellent and Honest Quality of the Service
Cartech Auto Service was recommended by the Auto Club. I am an older person and own a low mileage 2004 Acura TSX. The recommendations for repairs have all involved necessary safety repairs. I am really impressed by the concern for my safety and the courtesy of the owner and his service representatives. When I read the service recommendations to my son-in-law, he strongly advised me to make the repairs so I did. The car is safe, and I can tell the difference in how well it drives. I have recommended AutoTech to a friend.

Sam S.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Sam said the staff had good customer service.

GF
Ghad F.
Lexus IS 250
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Ghad said they did a wonderful job, they were kind ,got it done quick and they took him in last minute.

MF
MATHILDE F.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/09/2018
Not good advices, wrong quotation, very expensive
You told to me to change parts that didn’t need to be changed! Prices more than expensive!!
Would definitely not recommend this place.

Richard S.
Laguna Beach, CA
Volkswagen GTI
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the service was good.

LY
Les Y.
Ladera Ranch, CA
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Les said the business does a great job.

RICHARD B.
Orange, CA
09/30/2018
Service, Character of employees,
Have used them 2 times both times they have shown NOTHING but the highest quality of service, understanding the costumers predicament! They let you believe in auto mechanic’s again!!

LL
Luz L.
Hyundai Accent
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Luz said the business's staff was nice and they were quick.

SA
SAYED A.
09/28/2018
Best service in Town
I WAS REFERRED BY TRIPLE AAA. OWNER TIM WAS VERY NICE AND HELPFULL. ALSO CHARGES WERE VERY REASOABLE. HE INSPECTED THE CAR AND GAVE HIS HONEST OPINION. I WILL RECMOND CAR TECH AUTO SERVICE TO EVERY ONE.

EA
Ed A.
Mitsubishi Outlander
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Ed said the business did a good job and had his vehicle ready on time.

HL
Hyun L.
Honda S2000
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Hyun said the staff was professional.

HM
HAMELMAL M.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
09/25/2018
Car inspection
There customer service and the job is excellent.
Very clean place...

HG
Hanna G.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Hanna said she did not know anything about her vehicle and the staff explained it to her. Now, her vehicle is running fine.

LAURA M.
Chrysler 300
09/20/2018
Excellent customer service
Couldn’t be happier to have found such an amazing and trustworthy place to take our cars. Impeccable customer service, fast service, and reasonable prices. Definitely worth the drive!

TH
TAYLOR H.
Santa Barbara, CA
09/18/2018
Customer Service Way Above The Norm
I can't speak more highly of Tim and his staff at Car Tech Auto Service.

I live 2.5 hours away from Car Tech Auto, but purchased a work truck in the Orange County area. An hour after the purchase, the truck died. getting it towed was an arduous process, but in the end I dropped it off at 2 am, at Car Tech Auto, per AAA's recommendation.

When I returned the next day I was greeted by the owner, Tim. From the start he listened to me. He actually LISTENED. He listened to my dire situation, of being stranded with a broken down vehicle, 2.5 hours from home, and immediately began to help. Car Tech Auto is not set up to work on large diesel commercial trucks, but Tim allowed me to keep the truck at his shop while I worked to get the truck up and running again.

Tim truly cares about his customers. He is fair, and has very knowledgeable staff. I wish I lived closer, because I would be a customer for life.

BF
BILL F.
Toyota Sequoia
09/18/2018
SMOG check
I took my 2010 Toyota Sequoia in for a SMOG check. Making an appointment online was a breeze. When I arrived, I was greeted outside the office by a Cartech employee, who welcomed me by name. I was very impressed. The work was performed in about 20 minutes, with all DMV paperwork electronically transferred for me. I could not have been more pleased with the overall experience.