05/13/2020
Frank and Prompt
Good pricing, very friendly, great job and delivered in time.

JODI F.
05/11/2020
Great Service!!!
The staff at Cartech are so friendly, honest and provide excellent service that is reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend Cartech to a friend.

05/09/2020
Nice people, speedy service.
I found this facility very clean. I also want to comment on how nice I was treated. I felt appreciated.
Thank you.

HF
HEIDI F.
05/08/2020
I have been using Car Tech Auto got years. Was first referred here by AAA. This place stays busy but they always fit me in and they are very fair with pricing. Highly recommend!!

BW
BARBARA W.
05/05/2020
Friendly and quick service, honest prices
I had a really pleasant experience at Cartech. My car broke down far from home and I had to go with a random AAA recommendation as to where to tow it, and I’m so glad I ended up at Cartech. They fixed something a previous mechanic messed up and their price was fair and it was ready within a couple days. I highly recommend them. I will be going back to them for all my mechanic needs in the future.

TRACEY B.
Dodge Durango
05/04/2020
Great Service!
Very helpful.

Acura TSX
04/30/2020
Great fast and efficient service.
I went in for a Smog check they took my car right away and the guy in the front office is very nice and was so cognizant of keeping me safe as well as others.
Wore a mask and provided hand sanitizer. He then sanitized the inside of my car after the mechanic was finished. I was there a total of 15 minutes. Would go back there anytime.

HW
HEATHER W.
04/28/2020
Best Service!
This is my favorite shop that I’ve every taken my car to. I’ve got my whole family bringing their cars here now. They have the best customer service, are quick, clean and most of all have fair prices. I never feel like they are trying to sell me a service I don’t need and they do a great job of explaining everything.

TE
TIM E.
Long Beach, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
04/27/2020
Friendly owner, honest, and stand up guy
I've been coming here for years now and it's always been great service. The owner still works there every day and he's super honest and friendly. 10/10

Lexus LS 430
04/25/2020
Very kind and places is well maintained.
This is my second time to visit. I am satisfied their service.

Audi Q5
04/25/2020
Always Excellent
Got my smog check done. Very safe in current COVID crisis. They disinfect an outdoor seat after every customer, and disinfect your car before returning it to you.

HH
HILTON H.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
04/22/2020
Prompt and courteous service.
Was happy to get an appointment during the COVID-19 pandemic. I was greeted by Mr. Kim who wore PPE which was not the case at Tustin Lexus. The issue on our MBZ was resolved and the car was sanitized before hand-off back to me. Very happy with the service. I will be back!

04/22/2020
Amazing Service
I am never disappointed and I consistently receive great service EVERY TIME I go to CarTech. I trust you guys with my vehicle and you have lifelong customer. Thank you.

TL
TIM L.
Acura TSX
04/20/2020
Smog check
Great place to bring your auto for any type of Service. Tim the owner is a great guy and very friendly. Smog check took less than a half hour. Please support these businesses during this difficult time of the Covid 19. Thanks Auto Tech services😀

MEL R.
04/17/2020
Competence - Honesty - Courtesy
The staff is courteous and respectful. They don't look for things to be wrong so that they can do more business. They are honest about what needs to be done, what is urgent, what can wait, and what you don't have to do. Both my wife and I trust them to take good care of our cars. Tim and Sam are the voices of this Car Tech location, and they convey a practice of competence, honesty and respectability. It is no wonder that this Car Tech shop get consistently high 5-star rating