NE
NEDA E.
03/15/2018
No need to go anywhere else
Thanks for the 5 star treatment Tim. I’ll never go anywhere else.

SUE B.
Acura TSX
03/15/2018
Honest explanation of the repairs
I received courteous and competent service. Tim showed me the engine and what needed to be repaired and explained why. My car has better pick up and is easier to drive. I also appreciated the ride home and back to Cartech.

BW
Bill W.
GMC Yukon
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Bill said that the business was timely, competent and provided good service.

Carol B.
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Carol said this business is honest, quick and efficient.

YV
YOLANDA V.
Dodge Avenger
03/07/2018
Impressive
My son's car was the first in your place. He recommend your place as a good one. I drove my car over there. The service has been incredible better than good. Completely satisfied. They work my car beyond my expectation. Explained everything. Showed the work in detail including old and new parts. For sure I will fee I'm end and return in the future.

OR
Omar R.
Lake Forest, CA
03/06/2018 Category: Service
Omar said the staff were very communicative and provided good service.

MT
Maya T.
Long Beach, CA
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Maya said she would recommend this business for service.

WG
WARREN G.
Mission Viejo, CA
03/04/2018
Smog on an F3 50 utility body
When I stop by the facility and walked inside of the Sellitti they were extremely respectful courteous and pleasurable to work with us I just dropped off my truck for smog and they handled it in a professional and efficient manner much quicker than any place else I've ever done I suspect the whole business is run that way

Maulik P.
California
03/03/2018 Category: Service
Maulik said he was happy with work done by the staff, and he didn't have any issues at all.

PT
PATRICK T.
Cadillac CTS
02/28/2018
excellent servcie
nice facility, they explained clearly what is needed to be done. friendly and professional staff.

LE
Luis E.
Costa Mesa, CA
Honda Element
02/27/2018 Category: Service
Luis said the business did a good job and he was very pleased with the work.

VR
Vinay R.
Acura Integra
02/27/2018 Category: Service
Vinay said the business is helpful.

DOUGLAS G.
Long Beach, CA
02/25/2018
Straight-forward explanations, clear prices
When I called Cartech Auto Service for an alignment, they were able to state prices over the phone, and stick to them. After the service was performed, they explained all things they found, and give an estimate at when I would need alignment next.

David G.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
02/23/2018 Category: Service
David said there was not much to do with his vehicle, it was taken in to determine if the vehicle was fixable or salvage.

RA
RAGHU A.
02/22/2018
Tim has been good guide for the problem solving

GK
Gerri K.
Laguna Hills, CA
02/22/2018
Oil change fast and efficient
I can’t remember a time when I’ve taken my car to a garage for a oil change and they didn’t find anything else to do! Very honest and efficient! Have be going there for years now!

GK
GERRI K.
Laguna Woods, CA
Lexus ES 300h
02/21/2018
Everything went great there but on my way home a light came on that was low air in tires. Before I could do anything I had a flat tire.
Very polite and knowledgeable!

TN
TIM N.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
Always fair and attentive
I have been taking all of my vehicles to Car Tech for the past six years. Great staff. Tim, Sam and Vin always are great at communicating and explaining any issues. Great shop!

WK
WILLIAM K.
Hyundai Accent
02/18/2018
Quick, clean, super friendly.
I went right when they opened on a Saturday to get an out of state vehicle smog check. They were done in 15 minutes. They were very nice and very professional. The shop looks very well-kept. I will be coming back for more services in the future.

KW
KATHLEEN W.
02/18/2018
As usual the guys here at car tech were great they are honest and the work was done fast