Sam S.
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Sam said he liked the customer service and the people.

LE
Luis E.
Costa Mesa, CA
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Luis said he is a long time customer of the business. He stated he always gets great service, and he trusts them.

MA
MARY A.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Toyota Yaris
02/19/2019
Amazing!
Thank you guys! You guys were quick and got everything done in pretty much a day!

CHRIS H.
Kia Sedona
02/17/2019
If you're in the Irvine area look no further
The staff is very friendly and polite. They give you honest answers. No fluff or price gouging. I have been here a few times with each car. Every visit has been fantastic. They do a free diagnostic inspection. It's only free if they also do the repairs (note that). The prices are a bit higher than other places I have been but I have never had to return my vehicles because of "fixed" issues. I would recommend to anyone. Best place around.

Side note. Check website for weekly coupons. They always have good coupons.. they also give discounts to Uber drivers and AAA members. They also have appointments on Saturdays.

YM
YOSHI M.
02/16/2019
Excellent service!
They get all the detailed information from customer first.
They check the symptoms next, but if they do not find anything,
no charge for the check. They charge if they find a problem
and perform detailed diagnosis.
My old car had lot of leaking points, but I ignore the problem
at this time. It is typical problem for old cars.
They charge for two diagnosis and oil&filter change just $150!
do you believe the price? Also they have advanced appointment
system so that customer easy to keep maintenance record.

Yoshi

MINI Cooper Countryman
02/16/2019
Nice and quick
Got there in the morning and checkup was done in about 1/2 hour.

VF
VICTORIA F.
02/13/2019
Five Star Service
I have nothing but great things to say about Cartech Auto Service. I continue to receive knowlegable and great service from a reliable team.

JAMES T.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/12/2019
A quick smog check
I called Tim at Cartech at 8am and got an appointment at 9am. By 9:30 I was on my way. On top of that the price was much more reasonable than other places I had checked.

VR
Vinay R.
Lexus ES 330
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Vinay said the business was friendly and professional and he would recommend them for service.

Fremont, CA
02/06/2019
Came in for smog test. Received great and service. Will come again!

KENDALL B.
Hyundai Tucson
02/05/2019
Extraordinary Service
First time doing a SMOG check and Tim with Cartech Auto Service made it such a quick and easy process. I made an appointment and was out in under 20 minutes. It was pouring rain when I took my car in, and Tim was so kind to pull my car up to the door after the check was done so I wouldn't get wet. I will definitely be taking my car back here.

DE
DOUGLAS E.
Lake Forest, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
02/04/2019
A Superb Experience
I brought my car to Car Tech, without an appointment. There was a low-pitched bumping sound which I was hearing in the rear of the vehicle, for over a week. My vehicle has over 200,000 miles on it, so I wanted to get this taken care of. From the moment I stepped into the door, the service advisor, at the front desk, was very accommodating. I felt listened to.
Though other cars were being serviced, within a short wait time, I was informed of the parts that needed to be replaced (the shocks), and was given an estimate for the cost of parts and labor. Very reasonable, in my opinion.The parts were delivered to Car Tech, I believe, within a half-hour to forty-five minutes, while I waited in their quiet and comfortable waiting area.
The problem was taken care of. My vehicle is riding like new! This establishment is outstanding!!!

AG
AL G.
Chino, CA
02/01/2019
Great employees
I’ve been a customer since 2015. Cartech Auto has always provided great service. I will continue to come back for any of my vehicles needs.

Laguna Hills, CA
01/31/2019
Honest, Fast Service
Honest folks, well located Fair pricing -- under the dealer level.

Jerry A.
California
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said the staff fixed the problem and he has no complaint.

DANIEL B.
01/24/2019
Awesome team
I would recommend to my friends and family. Sam and Binh are awesome

01/16/2019
Excellent service, as always
The battery which I had purchased at CarTech died. They evaluated it and replaced it at no charge. This is yet another example of the outstanding customer service that they provide.

MY
MING Y.
01/15/2019
Convenient and courtesy ride
A little bit wait, detail examining the car.

HA
HIDETO A.
Lexus ES 350
01/08/2019
Smog Check
Quick service with a reasonable price.

SD
Siddhartha D.
California
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Siddhartha said the staff at this business took longer than what he expected to diagnose the problem with his vehicle. The staff member Mike was really professional in his guidance with him about the repairs to his vehicle.