KOIKU M.
Lake Forest, CA
04/16/2020
Always there for me
We have been taking our cars to Car Tech since 2005 and Tim and his team has always taken care of us. Fast and kind service, always honest, and the price is right too. Will never go to another mechanic!

Mission Viejo, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
04/14/2020
reliable and reasonable
They always provide reliable service at reasonable cost. The owner is very kind, too. Been a long time customer - more than 8 years.

AL
ASHLEY L.
Lake Forest, CA
04/08/2020
Stellar service as always
Always a good experience and always feel like the job is complete!

KV
KATIE V.
04/06/2020
Friendly and courteous
Thank you Tim for being professional and friendly , we're definitely going to come back in the future.

Tustin, CA
04/02/2020
CarTech has been servicing my for years. The work is very good; they are mindful of your budget.

I highly recommend them.

DONALD R.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
03/28/2020
Very honest and great job
They did a great job and very honest technicians.

Laguna Hills, CA
Toyota Matrix
03/28/2020
Professional
Quick and professional team.

SARAH W.
03/27/2020
Smog Check
I needed a smog check to complete my car registration. I called and they got me in right away and were so quick and so nice. Painless experience! We will definitely use them for any upcoming issues or smog checks in the future!

CG
CINDY G.
Garden Grove, CA
03/27/2020
They’re lucky to have Danny Clark!
Danny has been taking care of our cars for a couple of decades. When he was between places, I tried two other shops. Neither place correctly determined what our cars needed. I spent money for nothing. I’m now driving 20 miles for car service and is probably go farther just to get Danny.

LYLE S.
03/26/2020
Friendly and Professional.
Always ready when I bring in one of my cars. Techs are good and efficient.

You get a great status of your vehicle, the work performed and the work required.

OS
ORLANDO S.
Costa Mesa, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle
03/26/2020
Service + Trust
Some times a Auto-Motive place will do one thing well.While making everything else frustrating. A friend recommended this place .I will do the same. ITS NOT EVERYDAY THAT SOMEONE WOULD PUT THE CUSTOMER BEFORE THE DOLLAR. THAT WAS EXACTLY MY EXPERIENCE. NOT TO PROLONG THIS BUT A HONEST REVIEW GIVING CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE. OWNERS NAME TIM

DELIA C.

STEPHAN M.
Tustin, CA
03/20/2020
Personal Touch
I’ve been taking my cars to Car Tech for many years and have always had a positive experience with them. Repairs are never pushed on me; I’m always presented the options and don’t feel I’m being pressured or up-sold. They are a refreshing departure from the typical shop. I’ll continue to take my cars there and recommend them without reservation to all my friends.

JOSH G.
Lincoln Zephyr
03/16/2020
Top-notch service; understand empathize and adapt to customers yielding top-notch service; this repair service company has been consistent over the years; time and time again I returned with Friday of cars and variety of makes foreign and domestic.
Is top-notch service is seen and I Donely booking you in promptly reviewing the repairs expeditiously and collaboratively deciding on what would be the course of action we best suited for you; I have taken numerous cars over many years to Car Tech Auto Service I wholeheartedly give them my highest marks and they deserve it!

Nissan Versa
03/14/2020
Great visit
I appreciated the care of the staff and the care of my car. I will keep going back for service and repair. Thank you.