TR
TIM R.
08/17/2019
Honest/Quality/ Fare Price
They don’t recommend work that doesn’t need to be done. The last time I was in they quoted me the job but forgot a couple parts. When I went to pay they realized their mistake but honored the quoted price.

When they recommend work to be done there always seems to be a guarantee behind it.

When I drove home from there shop after they have recommended something to be done and do the work, I always find myself saying “wow this does drive better” I have never had this reaction with other shops.

I have gotten second bids and they have so far always been a little less then their competitors.

They are very friendly too!

08/13/2019
Friendly service
Tim is the best

Anaheim, CA
08/08/2019
Smog Inspection
I arrived before my appointment time and was immediately taken care of. I appreciate their quick service and professionalism.

XD
XI D.
08/06/2019
highly recommended

ME
MADELEINE E.
08/05/2019
Professional
Very helpful. AAA recommended for vehicle inspection. They did a thorough job and walked and talked me through the inspection afterwards. A great guy! Knowledge.

WI
WALTER I.
Laguna Hills, CA
Ford Expedition
08/02/2019
Smog check
My appt was on time, I was greeted immediately and my SUV was put in the shop. I started reading my book and in less than 10 minutes my smog check was completed! Great, fast service! I recommend this shop!

BW
BILL W.
07/31/2019
Fast, Fair, Courteous
The service was fast. The staff was courteous. I'll be back when I need more work done.

DIEGO M.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
07/29/2019
Car Tech performed very well and showed great reputation as they stood behind their work.

07/27/2019
Tim and the team at Car Tech are friendly, fast, and fair. What more can you ask for?

Trabuco Canyon, CA
Scion tC
07/26/2019
Great service & hard work
I worked with Tim for the repairs my car needed on my transmission shifter. In a very friendly & professional way, he presented a fair price & he fixed my issue in a timely manner.

CESAR C.
Apple Valley, CA
Lexus GS 300
07/23/2019
Excellent and friendly service
Excellent service, understand the need of customer, friendly and polite. AAA recommended

Glendale, CA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
07/20/2019
Friendly fast service!
Super friendly place, took my car at the end of the day, did a great job.

Anaheim, CA
07/17/2019
Quality service
They are kind and responsible what they do. Price is also reasonable.

LK
LEO K.
Aliso Viejo, CA
07/15/2019
Honda Civic smog check
This was the only place that would smog my wife’s Honda Civic. It’s a 2000 with only 31,000 miles on it. The guy working there was friendly and also nice to talk to. I will take all my cars here to get smogged and worked on.

07/12/2019
5 Stars
Friendly and fast service

NM
NADER M.
07/11/2019
Fast and efficient
20 minutes in and out for an indicator bulb change on my BNW. Love it. Tim, Sam, and team are great to work with!

JOHANNA C.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
07/10/2019
Honest, nice and I trust them
I found myself driving out of town when suddenly my car began to sputter. It had been doing this off and on but this sound was different and I knew I had to get to Cartech to check it out. When I arrived they immediately put my car at the top of the list once I explained that I was on my way to take care of my in-laws in AZ and needed to get there.

Tim and the team took care of me without hesitation and I had my car back within 24 hours. That experience, coupled with my husbands experience and talking to others in the waiting room who also had been going to Cartech sealed the deal for me. Everyone I spoke to said that they were one of the good guys, not trying to add more things to be fixed. I won't be going any place else and appreciate how they treat their customers.

CARY B.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Kia Soul
07/09/2019
new battery, no problem
Thanks to Sam and his team, I was able to get a ride to work (local) and at the end of the day, had a new battery installed in the car. Couldn't have done it without you! Thanks a lot!

TF
TSAI CHIA F.
Tustin, CA
07/07/2019
So satisfied about the service
The reception at front desk is so good!
Very polite and tried to help me as much as he can.

I am appreciated and definitely will come back

Laguna Hills, CA
07/05/2019
Professional and honest
Great work done and honest advice. Greatly appreciated!