CAROLE M.
Corona Del Mar, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
03/30/2018
The Best
Good price,quality service friendly people: it’s the whole thing. They’ve earned my trust. Tim and Sam are awesome.

SL
SCOTT L.
Mission Viejo, CA
Nissan Murano
03/26/2018
Smog check experts who sympathize.
Sam was outstanding! Needed to get a 2004 Murano smog checked but EVAP monitor wasn’t completing and service engine light was on. All signs pointed to a possible spendy computer replacement but Sam thought maybe the corroded battery terminals might be causing it. Sure enough that was it, plus he flushed the engine because of some smoke coming out exhaust. All of this for a fraction of what might have been the cost!!! Sam and his team provided options that saved me money! Thanks CarTech!!!

LD
Lesley D.
Saturn Ion
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Lesley said repairs were diagnosed quickly and they order the parts and the problem was resolved.

NP

KD
KIM D.
Anaheim, CA
03/24/2018
Sam provided me excellent customer service! I needed a smog check and was out the door in around 20 minutes. I wish all businesses provided such great service with a smile!

JO
JANICE O.
03/24/2018
Very professional and efficient.

JOSEPH C.
03/22/2018
Smog Check Service
Cane here for smog check. Process was quick and easy and they provided all the information needed.

KW
KATHLEEN W.
03/22/2018
Best car repair place ever
Always a great job,

Chris B.
California
Saturn Ion
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the business provided good service.

GE
Gilbert E.
Northridge, CA
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Gilbert said the business provided good service.

VF
VICTORIA F.
03/20/2018
Reliable Service
My search is over for a trusted auto repair shop!!! Cartech Auto Service is listed with AAA which is what lead to my initial call when several repairs were needed for my car. From my first phone conversation to bringing my car in to driving it home I received great service, quick turn times at a fair price.

These guys are the best and have definitely earned my business.

DAN H.
Santa Ana, CA
03/19/2018
Excellent vehicle service.
They always service my vehicles as quickly as possible, while being friendly, helpful, thorough, and accurate.

NE
NEDA E.
03/15/2018
No need to go anywhere else
Thanks for the 5 star treatment Tim. I’ll never go anywhere else.

SUE B.
Acura TSX
03/15/2018
Honest explanation of the repairs
I received courteous and competent service. Tim showed me the engine and what needed to be repaired and explained why. My car has better pick up and is easier to drive. I also appreciated the ride home and back to Cartech.

BW
Bill W.
GMC Yukon
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Bill said that the business was timely, competent and provided good service.

Carol B.
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Carol said this business is honest, quick and efficient.

YV
YOLANDA V.
Dodge Avenger
03/07/2018
Impressive
My son's car was the first in your place. He recommend your place as a good one. I drove my car over there. The service has been incredible better than good. Completely satisfied. They work my car beyond my expectation. Explained everything. Showed the work in detail including old and new parts. For sure I will fee I'm end and return in the future.

OR
Omar R.
Lake Forest, CA
03/06/2018 Category: Service
Omar said the staff were very communicative and provided good service.

MT
Maya T.
Long Beach, CA
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Maya said she would recommend this business for service.

WG
WARREN G.
Mission Viejo, CA
03/04/2018
Smog on an F3 50 utility body
When I stop by the facility and walked inside of the Sellitti they were extremely respectful courteous and pleasurable to work with us I just dropped off my truck for smog and they handled it in a professional and efficient manner much quicker than any place else I've ever done I suspect the whole business is run that way