INFINITI QX56
12/27/2018
Sam Awesome!!
In and out except faster than in and out !
Professional, efficient and very friendly.
Fasted smog check ever in over 30 yrs!

JO
JIM O.
12/27/2018
Brake fluid replaced as expected
Had brake fluid replaced as required on my Honda crv. Sam quoted me $115 for the job and it was done 90 minutes before expected. I’ve had good luck with this shop for several years and will keep coming back (much better than the local Honda dealer).

CA
Chris A.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Acura TSX
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Chris said that the place is friendly, gives accurate breakdowns and estimates, explains the work well and never up sells unnecessary services.

FT
FRANCIS T.
12/25/2018
Helpful, honest, pleasant, and make car problem go away
I had the best exprience there comparing to many other shops I went.

MJ
MARK J.
Chevrolet SSR
12/17/2018
Excellent Service Across the Board
This is a great Auto Repair facility. I was referred by AAA and the service and value of the service were excellent. I will consider this shop my new "Go To Shop" for auto repairs. The owner Tim was very personable and a pleasure to work with.

ROBIN S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/10/2018
Smog Check Servie
I took my car to get a routine Smog Check on a busy Saturday. I was a walk-in and was promptly assisted. They were nice enough to squeeze me in and took care of the service quickly. I will be sure to bring my car back here again in the future.

JOYCE H.
Chrysler Fifth Avenue
12/05/2018
Did not perform service requested.
Over the phone I was told Cartech could do a diagnostic test on my 1987 Chrysler. I emphasized that my car is 1987. When I arrived at the shop the next day, I was told the diagnostic could NOT be performed because my car is 1987! This was a source of not only inconvenience, but anger and frustration. DO NOT SAY YOU CAN DO SOMETHING WHEN YOU CANNOT!

Chrysler Sebring Sdn
11/25/2018
Trustworthy service
We went to Cartech for a smog check on an older car and they were very honest, fair and patient with the process. So much so, we went back to them when we needed additional work done. They were recommended to us by AAA and we can see why.

TL
Timothy L.
GMC Yukon
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Timothy said he would definitely recommend this business.

AR
Andrew R.
California
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said they were quick and attentive.

DAVID C.
11/17/2018
Ford Fusion 2008 Care
smart, honest staff. appreciated the ride home after dropping off my car

GK
GERRI K.
Lexus ES 300h
11/16/2018
Very efficient! Polite and friendly!

JIM M.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
11/15/2018
Great work !
Got a loaner while they worked. Car is running much quieter and I am having fun with it now.

MARCINA S.
Lexus IS 250
11/09/2018
Great service, friendly people, practical advice.
I appreciate the honest, practical guidance on taking care of my car, especially on a budget. I will gladly continue to support this local business.

MV
Mohsen V.
Newport Beach, CA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Moshsen said the business was fast and they consulted with him and they satisfied his needs.

Tustin, CA
Honda Prelude
11/04/2018
Prompt & efficient
I had passed a Smog check done in less than 20 minutes!

JO
JANICE O.
11/01/2018
Excellent service!
Extremely happy with the service here. Professional, friendly and great customer service.

LAUREN M.
Hyundai Accent
10/29/2018
Super quick! Very pleasant experience.
I was thrilled with my service at Cartech Auto Service. I arrived without an appointment and without the proper paperwork so I made things a bit challenging for them, but they jumped right in and took care of everything without a complaint. Very happy.

AP
Amit P.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Amit said he would definitely recommend this business.

John C.
Dana Point, CA
10/26/2018 Category: Service
John said the business provided good service.