Audi Q5

WA
WALEED A.
12/27/2019
thank you all staff at Cartech Auto Service
Thanks for giving me chance to thank all your staff Cartech Auto Serviceand , I would to recommend this place to my friends, I appreciated your cooperation .
Waleed

PN
PATRICK (HOANG) N.
Mercedes-Benz C350
12/24/2019
Excellent job
CarTech did an excellent job for my car. Very nice customer service and the cost is very reasonable. If you look for a place to service your car, this is it. Highly recommended for everybody. Thank you.

12/18/2019
Best customer service, Professional and Honest
Tim and Sam are great people to work with. Simply honest, professional and accommodating. I have been going to Cartech more than 5years plus. I have taken in Escalade, BMW, Volvo, Honda etc and Tim has been great with us and always willing to help us in the best ways and provides best services and promptly. I highly recommend them for their customer services.

PF
PHIL F.
Mazda Tribute
12/17/2019
Thank you Cartech Auto!!
We have been loyal Cartech customers for over 10 years here in Irvine. Our family has 4 cars and we would be lost without your amazing auto and customer service skills.As a father, knowing our kids are driving a safe ride means everything. Thank you Cartech Auto!!!

ST
SARAH T.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/14/2019
Fast, quality service
I took my car in this morning thinking I was just replacing break pads, but they found a couple other issues during the diagnostic. Despite the extra tasks, they got my car back to me within the day. They even drove to a dealership to get a part needed for my car just to ensure I could have my car for the upcoming week. It was a fair price and my car is running great!

CAROL B.

AP
ARIS P.
12/08/2019
good service
We were able to get our car in for service within a day or two of our call. Our car service was completed well within the time promised. Tim, the owner, was very helpful explaining what and why different work needed to be done on our car.

PA
PETER A.
12/06/2019
Recommend
Great quick service. Friendly great communication

BG
BHIROZE G.
12/05/2019
My BMW oil pan gasket and oil filter gasket replacement.
Positive experience. Reasonably priced repairs as compared to BMW repair shop.
Even provided me a loaner car....which was much appreciated.....

JEAN S.
12/05/2019
Survey
Great customer service... prompt

Ram ProMaster City Wagon
12/04/2019
Clean and Quick
Made an appointment for standard service, dropped off the car and got a text less than an hour later that my car was ready. Easy, quick, clean, and friendly.

RICHARD H.
12/04/2019
As usual, I received excellent and prompt service. My only complaint would be that they are too quick sometimes. I dropped the car off, walked over to Burger King and was having breakfast when they called and said my car was done. Had to gulp down my breakfast and run over to get the car. Just kidding, of course, but the service is fast and efficient.

11/28/2019
Car starter replacement
Tim and Sam were helpful. Called, dropped off, picked up vehicle same day. Responsive, reliable. There’s a work station if you need to work while waiting.