CP
Chandon p.
Laguna Beach, CA
11/22/2019
Awesome
Really awesome guys, fast and early in , early out.

CP
CHANDON P.
Mercedes-Benz C63
11/22/2019
Awesome
Appointment was early, smog check took 10 minutes and Sam was very friendly.

Tustin, CA
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/21/2019
Fast and Honest
Fast, thorough service and great atmosphere. Friendly staff—highly recommend.

Lexus GX 470
11/14/2019
Friendly place with great service

TERESA M.
11/14/2019
I've been to Cartech twice now and on both occasions they were great. They were honest, professional and took ultimate care of me and my car. It's difficult to find a truly honest and knowledgeable mechanic, but I've definitely found that in Cartech. They've earned my trust and respect and I can sincerely recommend them to anyone looking for superior service at a fair price.

MY
MARLO Y.
11/09/2019
Fantastic service
I first went here last year because of a few small headlight and taillight issues and the service was phenomenal. When I started having issues with my breaks and rotors, this was the first place I thought of. I dropped off my car for the diagnostic, then they called me and gave me a quote for the issue which seemed reasonable. They communicated with me each step of the way and had everything done by the end of the day.
Highly trust and recommend this place as everyone here is not only friendly and pleasant, but they also seem like they really care about their customers.

11/07/2019
Smog certification
I had tried to obtain smog certification at another facility. No appointments - just come on in! It was a zoo.

Scheduled an appointment at Cartech Auto Service. Sam was friendly and efficient. Thank you for the professional service!

Ladera Ranch, CA
11/04/2019
Oil change and inspection for BMW 535
Very satisfied with the fast service and follow up discussion. Took about 30 minutes with honest assessment of the multi point inspection.

Nissan Versa
11/02/2019
Friendly knowledgeable service staff.
I was surprised with the fast and honest service. Service advisor did not try to sell anything more than what my car needed.

11/02/2019
This was my first time using Cartech Auto Service and I was impressed with their customer service and efficiency. I made an appointment for a smog check and they made the process easy. When I arrive for my appointment, Sam checked me in and the service techician then performed the smog check on my car. Before I knew it (less than 15 minutes) the service was completed and I was on my way. Thank you, Cartech Auto Service! I highly recommend Cartech Auto Service for all your car maintenance needs.

AN
ALBERT N.
Genuinely Simple
The people that worked there made everything simple to understand. It was very quick and easy to get an oil change. I called ahead to make sure it was a good time to come in, because they are very busy. Will come back again in the future for oil changes.

EL
EDGAR L.
INFINITI FX35
Recommend
Excellent customer service. Knowledgeable employees.

AC
ALESSANDRO C.
Nissan Murano
10/31/2019
Best customer service (again)
Cartech proved again to be very attentive to my needs and scrupolous in suggesting the most appropriate solutions to fix my Murano problems, with a much appreciated flexibility.

MARIA B.
10/29/2019
I thought the my service was complete and well explained to me.
Cartech was recommended by AAA. AAA has referred me to 2 good car service businesses over a period of many years. This was my first visit to Cartech. The owner of the business explained clearly the service he did on my car.

CY
CHRISTOPHER Y.
10/28/2019
Fixing a transmission leak and two park brake lights
Tim was excellent throughout. He greeted us well, showed us where the leak is, and got everything fixed ahead of schedule on the same day despite the fact that he had to order parts from the dealer. Price is reasonable. Car is running well.