HA
HIDETO A.
Lexus ES 350
Power Steering wheels
They always do a good precise job.

HA
HIDETO A.
Power Sterling wheels
They do a precise good job all the time.

CALLUM S.
La Mirada, CA
04/05/2019
Came into the shop as it was around the corner from where I worked. Was greeted with enthusiasm and a smile and was made to feel welcome straight away. They listened to what I had to say and then discussed potential options. Tested the car and gave me a diagnosis within a hour or so and was immediately looking at ways to fix it and give me the best option available whilst making sure everything was by the book and within California laws.

Because of my busy schedule on that day they supplied me with a loan car and got me going straight away. Repair was done quicker than expected and I now don’t have to listen to a terrible rattling sound in my car!

Great service from start to finish! Thanks guys.

BW
BRIAN W.
04/04/2019
Great service friendly people
Great service, friendly staff. Got me in and out quickly.

NH
NED H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
GMC Sonoma
04/04/2019
Brake job
I always get great service and a detailed explanation of what work was done.

Suzuki SX4
04/03/2019
Knowledgeable
Did their best to explain services completed in a friendly manner.

John K.
California
Acura Integra
04/03/2019 Category: Service
John said the staff was very clear and very prompt, so all the service was good.

03/31/2019
Fast service
I took my car for smog check. The service was really fast. Nice and helpful staff.

RICHARD H.
03/31/2019
I was greeted in a warm and friendly manner. My car was ready before I had anticipated.

JEFF P.
03/27/2019
First Timer
Gregg Baringoldz, a previous customer, recommended Cartech so I decided to try them out. Turned out to be a great experience. Sam was very pleasant and helpful.

Scott B.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Scott said the staff went out of their way to suggest to him solutions to what's needed in his vehicle.

AL
Ashley L.
Lake Forest, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Ashley said the business is always transparent, super-quick, and it has good communication. It is a really good business and the staff is super-friendly.

03/22/2019
Outstanding Customer Service
Thank you very much for repairing my vehicle! I was surprised and am appreciative of the free light bulb change as well. I will be back for future repairs.

DF
Don F.
Laguna Hills, CA
Buick Lucerne
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Don said the business was pleasant to deal with and very thorough with finding the issues with his vehicle.

PW
PETE W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/14/2019
Got me in early and gave me a ride to and from shop.
Very helpful and up front! Thanks.

Pete

MICHAEL D.
03/13/2019
Excellent customer service
The person who I talked to (I didn’t get his name) was very informative and best of all, what I really liked about him, was that he was not a pushy salesman at all. He didn’t want to sell me on doing extra work on my 2007 Nissan Altima. This made me feel like this shop in contrast to other mechanic shops, is trustworthy and I don’t feel like I am getting ripped off.

DOUG L.
Kia Sportage
03/11/2019
Great Service!
As always, Tim went over and beyond to take care of my family and me.

SA
SAYED A.
03/09/2019
Friendly---- Reliable--- Reasonable
I started going to Cartech on the recommendation of AAA. I found this place very professional and friendly. The owner treat you like a friend and take care of your vehicle. Charges are very reasonable compare to the BMW Dealer. Fixed your car your car on time.
Sayed Ahmed

SUSAN W.
Laguna Beach, CA
Lexus CT 200h
03/09/2019
Fast efficient car service.
Great find. Reliable mechanics, fair prices, conveniently located. Very clean offices. Fast and efficient service. Save money and time here instead of going to the dealer.

DENNIS L.
02/27/2019
Good Service at Good Prices
Great array of services at reasonable prices.