RAYMOND B.
Newtown, PA
Buick Park Avenue
08/25/2020
Fixed the real problem.
Brought it in thinking the alternator needed replacement. They discovered the issue was a phone charger. But in their examination they found a more serious and previously unknown issue with leaking brake lines. As usual honest, thorough and efficient service.

BP
BRIGITTE P.
Chrysler 200
08/21/2020
My GO-TO Shop
As always, they provided great service with very fair cost....If you're looking for a service shop that you can trust, this is the place...thank you guys

CATHY C.
08/14/2020
Always excellent service
I've been bringing all my vehicles to car Tech for years now. I highly recommend them to everyone. Their pricing is always fair.They get your car in-and-out as quickly as possible.

DENISE H.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
08/13/2020
Great service, great price
Rich does great work. Lets you know things that might need repair in the future. Prices are very reasonable.

JACK G.
Subaru Impreza
08/12/2020
Excellent service !!
Highly recommended- great service experience ....and they don’t try to up sell you on unecessary service.
Fair and honest service!

Yardley, PA
08/07/2020
Awesome service
I never have a problem here! Great service with no BS!

DAVID S.
Mazda CX-9
08/06/2020
Great work and friendly staff
The for the great service and friendly staff

KRISTI M.
Allentown, PA
08/05/2020
AWESOME!!!!
As a female I am always nervous to go to a mechanic and get ripped off. After moving I found Car Tech and they are the friendliest and most accommodating mechanics I ever met. One time they even talked to my dad on the phone to explain what was wrong with my car because he knows more about them than me. The owner is great and works with my schedule. I have already recommended Car Tech to my friends neighbors and family members.

TC
TIM C.
Toyota Prius c
08/04/2020
Friendly and professional service!
These guys are the best!!

DANIELLE B.
Trustworthy

BILL B.
Bristol, PA
07/31/2020
The guys care about there customers
I’ve never had a bad experience with these guys they are excellen Mechanics. And stand behind our work dealt with him for years and will continue to deal with them.

PD
PAUL D.
07/30/2020
Honest
Never had a bad experience, Rich and Mike are both good people, do great work and don't try to take advantage.

LK
LUCY K.
Yardley, PA
Buick Century
07/27/2020
Honest And Reliable
Mike and Rich are honest and reliable. You cannot go wrong having them service your car. Best service provider in the area with fair prices.

alicia s.
Langhorne, PA
07/25/2020
Trustworthy
Cartech is a great place to take your car for maintenance and any repairs needed. These guys I trust, and they do great work. I always leave feeling confident that my car is safe on the road. I recommend Cartech to my friends. Two really nice guys!!

MARTA L.
07/24/2020
Awesome service
The guys at Cartech are top notch they explained everything and quick
I have been dealing with cartech since they opened and trusted both my cars to them and good pricing