DJ

THOMAS/ ALEX R.
Fairless Hills, PA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/26/2020
Knowledgeable and honest !!
Very knowledgeable and very honest people. They have been servicing all my vehicles since they opened up and will be forever

CHRIS S.
06/26/2020
2001 Mustang GT Mike and Rich
Mike and Rich took great care of my 2001 Mustang GT and made sure it was running at top performance. They told me exactly what was needed or not needed. They were fast, reliable and dependable. They are two people you can trust with your vehicle and know the job will get done right!

Douglassville, PA

Morrisville, PA
Hyundai Tucson
06/22/2020
I love these guys!
Car Tech is the best. I love knowing I can drop my car off and these guys will take care of whatever I need. It’s always a pleasant experience.

EK
ELI K.
Yardley, PA
06/18/2020
Awesome place
Initially brought my car here for my inspection after moving from another state. He was super nice and answered all my questions. Today I brought it in for an oil change. He got it done quickly and called to ask before changing the air filter. Consistently great service from a great guy. Highly recommend.

DEBORAH M.
Fairless Hills, PA
Cadillac CTS
06/13/2020
Dependable
This was my second time using Cartech and like the first visit I was more than happy with their service. I find them dependable and very fairly priced. I will certainly recommend them to friends and family who need good reliable mechanics.

Jeffrey L.
Princeton, NJ
05/09/2020
Happy customer
I brought my other Lexus in for service. Received a call around noon giving me options and prices. They also gave me suggestions. I’ve been to the Lexus dealer couple weeks prior and I compared the costs. Cartech was significantly less. I’ve been going there for many years I highly recommend them.

JEFF L.
Trenton, NJ
Lexus IS 250
05/08/2020
Highly recommended
It’s not easy to find it place to get your car fixed that you trust and feel that they are honest. They worked on my Jaguar and my three Lexus cars that I’ve had over the years. They assess what’s wrong, recommend what to do and the pricing is very fair.

JJ
john j.
Langhorne, PA
05/06/2020
Awesome experience
Very knowledgeable and dedicated to repairing your car correctly.

FL
FRANK L.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
05/05/2020
Work is terrific and workers are friendly
I knew the mechanics for 5 years and they do excellent work. They are friendly and let you know what needs to be done. They do a fair appraisal and prices are good.

CG
CHRIS/JACKIE G.
Langhorne, PA
Ford Expedition
05/01/2020
Great mechanics
These guys have worked on my vehicles for many years and always do a great job.

BRIAN B.
Buick LaCrosse
04/22/2020
The service and the guys there are great
I highly recommend CarTech because the guys are great. Friendly service. They tell you what's wrong and take care of the problem. Mike and Rich are awesome guys. Thank you for taking care of my car.

DZ
DEBRA Z.
04/20/2020
People very nice great service
Awesome service

MAX G.
Bristol, PA
04/11/2020
Awesome
Got my brakes done. Other mechanics told me I needed all four done, just to get more money out me.
Really honest and guys.