Jeanine B.
Morrisville, PA
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Jeanine said the employees were very friendly and quick.

Krisitine S.
Kia Optima
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Demi. She said the staff members were really nice and they were fast. They had her in and out.

JY
JOANNE Y.
Croydon, PA
10/11/2019
Good Service
I really appreciate all the help from you two guys. I called you and you told me what you thought it was and to bring it in. I brought it in and it was fixed the same day. I was very pleased. Thank you for being good mechanics to me.

AR
ALFRED R.
10/10/2019
remove broken spark plugs
rich did a great job on my car it runs great and had done super fast

RAYMOND B.
Newtown, PA
Buick Park Avenue
09/07/2019
Excellent service as usual
When you need service Mike and Rich are there, reliable, helpful and reasonable in price.

MF
MALCOM F.
Yardley, PA
Toyota Yaris
09/07/2019
Great company to deal with and they have the cliient's concerns, including, safety always in their mind.
i have never met an automobile company like Mike and Rick that have the concerns about their cl;ient and very fair with their "pricing". I have given their business card to many friends and every one that used them were very surp[rised about how they treat a client with their interrest about their vehicle.

PS
PERALTA S.
Newtown, PA
09/02/2019
Disappointed
Mike the owner and operator of Cartech was given the task of letting me know that my exhaust manifold replacement was not a job that was in his “comfort zone”. I have given Mike and his shop the benefit of servicing 4 cars belonging to my family. This year, I bring my wife’s car in and it is in need of repair/replacement of my exhaust manifold. To pass state inspection I MUST do this work! Mike tells me that it is too labor intensive and that he is unwilling to do the work at any price. When I ask him for a referral of any mechanics that he may know that would be willing to do the job, he was unwilling to refer anyone. This is a great example of a merchant that is way too comfortable doing only the easy work that comes his way and coasting. I will not be giving Cartech the business I once did and I am very disappointed overall. Cartech is a good spot for oil changes and brakes but don’t expect good customer service and thorough know how.....you’ll be disappointed like me!,,
Mike C. from Cartech Auto Service responded on 09/20/2019

Jorge,

I am sorry that your visit didn't go according to plan, but 95% of mechanics will not even do a manifold. I've been doing exhaust for 30 years and have done 100's of manifolds over time I even do them for dealers but certain ones that come to me I have to turn away. Your car had broken bolts in the front of the head which makes it a liability for me. If something went wrong and the head got damaged, which could happen when bolts are already broken, then I would be responsible.

I do not know anyone besides myself that does manifolds so I could NOT recommend anyone to you for this job and I am  sorry that I was not able to help you. I do not only do easy work or coast, I just stay away from jobs that could end up costing me money and an unhappy customer when something went wrong. If the head got damaged I would not feel comfortable passing on that extra cost to my customers.

I hope you understand my position.

Joe M.
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the service was good.

GA
Grace A.
Fairless Hills, PA
Nissan Rogue
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Grace said they were dependable and on time.

JY
JOANNE Y.
Croydon, PA
08/16/2019
Good Service
I called yesterday and was able to get in the next day for an oil change. I have been going to get my car serviced with Cartech for about 4 years not. They are great mechanics with a lot of knowledge. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. I haven't had one time where I would have to go back and get something fixed for the second time because they are very good at what they do. Keep up the good work guys.

RY
Richard Y.
Langhorne, PA
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Richard said that he likes the people who work there at the place, there is no run around and they are very straightforward.

Ron B.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Ron said they were honest.

MF
MALCOM F.
Yardley, PA
Toyota Yaris
08/05/2019
Both Mikeand Rich have client's interests in mind and people look forward to visit their shop.
Both Richand Mike are easy to talk to and explain in very common terms and offer various ways to deal with a method as to what the client may choose. They both seem to be aware of the cost of the work and do their best .

Morrisville, PA
08/02/2019
Fast & affordable service
The workers here are extremely friendly and work hard to get you the best prices. I don’t know much about cars and they always take the time to explain everything to me and never try to trick me into getting unnecessary things done to my car. They get the work done fast and are super affordable!

GM
GINO M.
Pontiac Torrent
07/29/2019
the guys that are there very helpful and friendl
as always they give good quality work and are friendly