DO
DAVID O.
Fairless Hills, PA
07/25/2021
Quality work and service
I am very happy with the quality of work and service. Also the quality of parts installed were very good.

SL
STEVEN L.
Great service !
They are good mechanics, do A great job, and they keep their cost very reasonable !

KATHLEEN B.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
07/23/2021
I love the service here. I trust them!

Buick LaCrosse
Friendly and fair
The Tech's are knowledgeable and keep you informed of their work. Very professional

RA
ROBERT/TINA A.
Dodge Charger
07/21/2021
Peace of mind
Reliable mechanics who are honest and truly care about their customers! Great service! Always a pleasure to do business with!

JOHN B.
Croydon, PA
Honda Civic Si
07/20/2021
As always happy longtime customer
Been going here for all my vehicle service needs for 6+ years.
Cartech has more knowledgeable mechanics than dealerships and I don't need to worry about being sold extra unneeded services or parts by pushy service writers. A+ Cartech

AV
ARMONDO/ NANCY V.
Dodge Stratus
07/03/2021
Quality service
My car is reliable because of the quality service and maintenance I received from the cartech mechanics

RA
ROBERT/TINA A.
07/02/2021
A**
Great service! Great prices! Always a pleasure to do business with!

GB
GEORGE B.
Dodge Magnum
06/09/2021
Great customer service!
I brought my car to get inspected without a appointment and they took my car anyway. Also they let me pick my car up after hours.

JEFF L.
Trenton, NJ
Lexus ES 350
06/02/2021
Reliable, honest and thorough
I travel from New Jersey to Pennsylvania to get my car serviced here. They have serviced my Jaguar and Lexus for over 10 years and always gave me options, costs and recommendations. I trust their opinion and advice and would say there repair service is second to none.

TONY S.
05/27/2021
HONEST & RELIABLE
I won’t go anywhere else for any car needs.
They are always honest with me, give by far the best rates I’ve seen, and explain everything in detail when I ask!

05/15/2021
Professional & nice
I’ve been referred here from someone who works here, and since then I’ve gone for my inspections. All the staff Tom, Rich & Mike are nice, courtesy & professional.

AV
ARMONDO/ NANCY V.
Dodge Stratus
05/10/2021
Quality auto repair
My car is always reliable and dependable thanks to Cartech auto repair.

RU
RICHARD U.
Fairless Hills, PA
05/05/2021
Expert and professional service always!
I never have to question the bill and the job is done right the first time.

TG
TERESA G.
Langhorne, PA
04/30/2021
Friendly, fair proce
I like local mechanics that charge a reasonable price for good work. I had to find a new place since I am now working from home. CarTech is close, and I will be returning in the future.

Displaying 1 Review