RZ
ROBERT Z.
Morrisville, PA
11/25/2020
Mike and rich are great
Great work and performed at a far rate. Very honest.

SULENA C.
Nissan Rogue
11/19/2020
Mike is the mannnn!!
Super kind, friendly, and very flexible with scheduling a visit.

AR
ALLEN R.
Langhorne, PA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/13/2020
Mike and Rich are two of the most honest mechanics I’ve ever met. Great guys with experience and were able to trouble shoot and figure out the problem right away. Wouldn’t recommend anyone else.
Awesome

Trenton, NJ
Subaru Legacy
11/12/2020
Awesome service!!
We did not know what to expect when we dropped off our car. Mike took the time to explain what was wrong and what to expect next. The price was reasonable for what was accomplished. I will definitely use their services again.

LV
LEE V.
Trenton, NJ
Cadillac STS
11/11/2020
Informative about repair and needs
Good to have my car runn8ngnlike new. Great auto tech. Michael went through all options and abated the issues.

AV
ARMONDO/ NANCY V.
Yardley, PA
Dodge Stratus
11/11/2020
Quality repair work
It's always a good experience when I pick up my car and knowing my car wIll be running dependably. The service is great and the mechanics are good people. And very honest ... "The salt of the earth!"

KC
KIM C.
Toyota Camry Solara
11/09/2020
Professional Service
This was my first visit to Cartech and I must say I think I've finally found a reliable and professional mechanic. They did not try to overwhelm me with a list of unnecessary items. They thoroughly check my car and gave me a reasonable pricing with suggestions for my next visit. I will definitely refer others to this establishment.

JEANINE & RICK B.
Morrisville, PA
Honda Fit
10/30/2020
Customer service and speed
They took the car in with no appointment. Was able to fix the car without breaking the bank. They fixed it the same day. Would recommend to everyone!

DAN S.
10/28/2020

KT
KIN T.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/27/2020
The service was very friendly, i will truly recommend cartech.
Cartech is very friendly & professional.. will truly reach out to them in the future.. thank u!!

NH
NANCY H.
10/27/2020
Honest mechanic
Thank you for being so honest about my sons car. I cannot thank you enough. His engine could have been blown if you did not discover that a prior mechanic pit in the wrong part the wrong way. I will bring all my cars to your shop. You are very honest and very accommodating. Thank you!

CATHY C.
10/23/2020
Always excellent service
I always get great service at Cartech. I would not take my business anywhere else. Mike and Richie are honest mechanics and I trust them completely.

PF
PATRICA F.
Fairless Hills, PA
Chevrolet Colorado
10/06/2020
Cartech Auto Service
Mike is completely honest-he will let you know what needs to be done plus let you know in the future Near or down the road what may need to be done. He and one other gentleman do all the work themselves. Labor costs are very reasonable. He’s thorough, easy to talk to (even for women) and listens . Scheduling appointments are hassle free🙂

BC
Big Dick Daddy from C.
Southampton, PA
10/02/2020
Extremely convenient location real close to my favorite pub
These guys are truly decent dudes ,honest and extremely reasonable what more do you have to say I love this place ! keep up the good work

RL
RICHARD L.
Langhorne, PA
09/30/2020
They repair 3 vehicles I own.
The mechanics are very friendly and personable. Mike, the guy in charge is very honest. He'll also work with you by doing a little bit here and there until your car is completely repaired.

Displaying 1 Review