Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

TW
Terry W.
Gainesville, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thanks Terry for the great review! We appreciate your business. On your next service visit your tire rotation is on us. Have a great week.

Terrie S.
Wilson, OK
2016 Hyundai Accent
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Zachary and the service dept
Once again Zachary and the service department provided outstanding service. Always going above and beyond to take care of my car. Thank you
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thanks Terry,

You know if you need anything just give us a call! Have a great week.

Martha C.
Hennepin, OK
12/24/2018 Category: Service
They get you right in
They do a great job
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Thanks Martha for the great review, We appreciate you letting us know how your service visit was. Have a great week!

Gainesville, TX
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/19/2018 Category: Service
The friendship shown to custoers makes things great
+The courtesy and expertise make your dealership as good as it is.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your business. Have a Merry Christmas.

RD
Rashida D.
Dallas, TX
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Rashida
Ms Adkins
Thank you for explaining and taking the time to make sure I understood everything
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Rashida, Thank you for the great review. If you have any questions or need a service appointment please give us a call. Thanks for being patient while we replaced your engine.

Merry Christmas

Wilson, OK
2016 Hyundai Accent
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Zachary and the service dept
The service manager is on top of his game, highly recommended
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thanks so much! We appreciate your business and will see you next time.

Merry Christmas

Jordan L.
Healdton, OK
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Always get the best service when I take my Elantra in for servicing! Great customer service as well as quick service!
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thanks Jordan for the great review, We appreciate your business!

Mary M.
Sulphur, OK
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
I have enjoyed the friendly and helpful staff at Carter County Hyundai each time I go in for service and will most likely purchase my next vehicle with them.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thanks Mary for the great review! We appreciate you and your feedback. Remind me your oil change and your tire rotation is on us!

Have a Merry Christmas.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/28/2018 Category: Service
The service was really good and everyone was real friendly on my visit.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thanks for the great review and taking your time for letting us know how were doing. Enjoy your weekend.

Lone Grove, OK
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Everyone was very helpful and got my recalls fixed in a timely manner as promised.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Thanks for the great review and taking your time on letting us know how were doing. If you need anything service or parts for your vehicle please give me a call.

580-319-4949

Ada, OK
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/27/2018 Category: Service
easy
quick
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Thanks for taking the time for the survey , We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

SF
Shari F.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
My oil change went well, and I really like getting a free car wash and the interior vacuumed at the same time.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thanks Shari for the great review. We appreciate you took the time to let us know how were doing. See you next time.

Healdton, OK
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Always very helpful and show concern when I have any issues . Always willing to help with any questions or concerns thank you
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the review, and letting us know how were doing. We appreciate your business and we will see you next time. Have a great weekend.

Jessica M.
Marietta, OK
2007 Hyundai Entourage
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Misdiagnosed vehicle
Our vehicle was misdiagnosed, and the service tech tried to make us feel scared into having the repairs done there.

The service manager did get in contact with me and offer to try to make things better. Because of the amount of difference in the diagnosis and the actual problem, along with the fact that the service tech was just as interested about trying to push a new car onto us, I do not feel that I can trust this dealership enough to go back.

It is also upsetting to have had to pay for a bad diagnosis just to have to take it to another place an pay more to have the actual problem fixed.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

John, We spoke prior to this review via Facebook and I do apologize. Your car was given a extensive and careful inspection for your family. Our general manager called you and we offered the best of our abilty to make things right for you. Some vehicle like you said are interminent , and we do our best. We consider and valve cover gasket leaking on your alternator and low on oil unsafe to drive. The air bag light was on and we mentioned it to your wife and was told it was not a concern at this time. If you would like you can stop by and we can check your vehicle out and give you 120 credit towards any repair.

Thanks again, and feel free to call anytime.

580-319-4949

FF
Felicia F.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Close to me.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thanks Mrs. Fuller for the review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing your next service visit have a great week!

Hennepin, OK
10/21/2018 Category: Service
They get you right in
Had car service
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Thanks for the great survey. Anytime you need service just come on in. Remind me when you come in on your next visit and I will rotate your tires at no charge for letting us know how were doing.

Thanks again,

Steve M.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
maintenance
very good place
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

I apologize that your washer fluid did not get fill up. Please stop back by when you are around and we will take care of that. We appreciate your business.

09/29/2018 Category: Service
Two extremely happy, satisfied customers
We couldn’t be more pleased with our lastest purchase from Carter County Hyundai. As far as we are concerned, this is the only place to buy a car and have it serviced because all the employees involved in the process are genuinely concerned with meeting the customer’s needs. We know we can rely on them to be honest, trustworthy, and fair. We wouldn’t think of going anywhere else to do our car business.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thanks Kenneth! We appciate the great feedback, we will see next time in service, let us know if you need anything. Have a great week.

09/27/2018 Category: Service
The atmosphere is great!
I am always treated with respect and these days it is hard to find in a business. I am always one to give respect and count it a treasure to receive it back. Always respectful is James Bowman, Aaron Fagan, Eva Knowles, Ann and Joanne in the office. Not real familiar with the names of all the service guys. But they are nice.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate you letting us know how were doing. Let us know when you need your next oil change and your tire rotation is on us! Have a great weekend.

James D.
Oklahoma City, OK
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Brought my car in for an oil change, they got me on my way really quick and washed and vacuumed the car also!
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Thanks James for the great review! Thanks  for the feedback. Next time your in your tire rotation is on us. Have a great week.