Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

DK
Debra K.
03/17/2019 Category: Service
The people
The service is great

2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Communication and helpfulness
The service people are wonderful! They help in any way possible. They greet people wonderful.

GP
Gregory P.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Place!
They have always taken good care of our Hyundai's. We have owned 3 Hyundai's and we love the cars.

2013 Hyundai Accent
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Best Dealership to Buy a Car.
They take care of the customers & car like it was their car. Services is courteous & knowledgeable. Best car I have ever owned. P.S. The gas mileage is the best.
JOSHUA P. from Carter County Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Dear valued customer,

We at Carter County Hyundai want to thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Carter County Hyundai

SL
Shirley L.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable & friendly
This is my second time visiting the service department at Carter County Hyundai. The first time was for oil change and just recently reprogramming key fob for my 2012 Elantra Limited GLS. Everyone I came in contact with was professional and friendly. It’s a plus to have interior vacuumed & exterior washed!!! I trust this dealership with my automobile!!!
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Hello Shirley,
I just wanted to reach out and thank you for choosing Carter County Hyundai as you service provider. We appreciate you awesome review, and look forward to seeing you again.

Joshua Phillips

LW
Lisa W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellant
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Hello Lisa,
I just wanted to thank you for your visit to Carter County Hyundai. If there is anything further you need please let us know. We look forward to your next visit.

Joshua Phillips

DK
Debra K.
01/28/2019 Category: Service
They take care of you
Job well dine
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Thanks Debra, Enjoyed talking to you, Have a good week!

TW
Terry W.
Gainesville, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thanks Terry for the great review! We appreciate your business. On your next service visit your tire rotation is on us. Have a great week.

Terrie S.
Wilson, OK
2016 Hyundai Accent
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Zachary and the service dept
Once again Zachary and the service department provided outstanding service. Always going above and beyond to take care of my car. Thank you
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thanks Terry,

You know if you need anything just give us a call! Have a great week.

Martha C.
Hennepin, OK
12/24/2018 Category: Service
They get you right in
They do a great job
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Thanks Martha for the great review, We appreciate you letting us know how your service visit was. Have a great week!

Gainesville, TX
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/19/2018 Category: Service
The friendship shown to custoers makes things great
+The courtesy and expertise make your dealership as good as it is.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your business. Have a Merry Christmas.

RD
Rashida D.
Dallas, TX
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Rashida
Ms Adkins
Thank you for explaining and taking the time to make sure I understood everything
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Rashida, Thank you for the great review. If you have any questions or need a service appointment please give us a call. Thanks for being patient while we replaced your engine.

Merry Christmas

Wilson, OK
2016 Hyundai Accent
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Zachary and the service dept
The service manager is on top of his game, highly recommended
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thanks so much! We appreciate your business and will see you next time.

Merry Christmas

Jordan L.
Healdton, OK
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Always get the best service when I take my Elantra in for servicing! Great customer service as well as quick service!
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thanks Jordan for the great review, We appreciate your business!

Mary M.
Sulphur, OK
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
I have enjoyed the friendly and helpful staff at Carter County Hyundai each time I go in for service and will most likely purchase my next vehicle with them.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thanks Mary for the great review! We appreciate you and your feedback. Remind me your oil change and your tire rotation is on us!

Have a Merry Christmas.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/28/2018 Category: Service
The service was really good and everyone was real friendly on my visit.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thanks for the great review and taking your time for letting us know how were doing. Enjoy your weekend.

Lone Grove, OK
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Everyone was very helpful and got my recalls fixed in a timely manner as promised.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Thanks for the great review and taking your time on letting us know how were doing. If you need anything service or parts for your vehicle please give me a call.

580-319-4949

Ada, OK
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/27/2018 Category: Service
easy
quick
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Thanks for taking the time for the survey , We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

SF
Shari F.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
My oil change went well, and I really like getting a free car wash and the interior vacuumed at the same time.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thanks Shari for the great review. We appreciate you took the time to let us know how were doing. See you next time.

Healdton, OK
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Always very helpful and show concern when I have any issues . Always willing to help with any questions or concerns thank you
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the review, and letting us know how were doing. We appreciate your business and we will see you next time. Have a great weekend.