4.6

Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

DK
Debra K.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
People
Service was great
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for letting us service your car. We look forward to taking care of all your service needs!

Kelly S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Lack of customer service and communication
Was not met by service rep when I pulled up and waited at least 5 minutes. Finally had to go inside. No communication about results of oil change/system checks. I read them myself and ended up having drive belts changed out because no one could tell me the condition of the belts other than to change them because the car had over 60,000 miles. Was told I would not have to pay diagnostic fee if warranty company paid; however, dealership tried to charge the diagnostic fee anyway. They ultimately waived the fee.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

We are truly sorry that your experience here at Cater County Hyundai was not what you expected. We do understand that we do not have an active service drive for customers to pull into. This is something that we are working on. If there is anything that we can do for you in the future please let us know!

Jim C.
Marietta, OK
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/19/2019 Category: Service
easy to do biz with
good quick service and wash
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thanks for allowing us to service your car. If you need for anything please let us know!

Ada, OK
10/17/2019 Category: Service
great customer service
went in for my oil change, was in and out quickly.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thanks for trusting in us. If you ever need anythng please let us know!!

TP
Trudy P.
Sulphur, OK
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Fast, friendly, efficient service. Take really good care of Elantra.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thanks for the great review. If you ever need anything, please let us know!

Laura M.
Sulphur, OK
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/11/2019 Category: Service
The service was great and painless but trying to make an appointment by phone was not. I called once 3 days in a row and was put on hold, operator came back to me 3 times to see who I was holding for and offered to take my name and number which I declined. On the last call, the service dept picked up and we made the appt for the next day and the rest of the experience was super! I'm spoiled to the service dept in OKC on Hwy 240 and the difference is they have someone manning the phones.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you foro allowing us to work on your car. We do apologize that your phone call was not answered on the first appemt, we work hard on always trying to be on our best. If you ever feel you are having a hard time getting through please dont hesitiate to ask for me personally!

Molly M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept is awesome!!
Service Dept diagnosed the problem with a switch needing replaced that operates the back of the passenger seat. They ordered it and contacted us when the part came in and they took care of it. Every time I go in for something, they clean the interior of my car thoroughly! I am really impressed with the service. :)
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your car, we love helping our customers!

TC
Todd's C.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Roy was great to get me in and let me know when it all was done.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you for trusting in our service department, if you ever need anything please let us know!

PF
Pamala F.
Healdton, OK
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Thanks for the great review, if you  ever need anything, please let us know!!

RP
Richard P.
Lone Grove, OK
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Very pleased with service
This visit was great! Concerns were addressed, service was prompt.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

We thank you for letting us service your car. If you ever need anything please let us know.

GP
Gregory P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/27/2019 Category: Service
The Service
We always get good service
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Thank for always trusting in us to take care of all you vehicle needs. We to strive to take care of our customers!!

SJ
Sharon J.
Waurika, OK
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Always get the best service.
Whether I’m purchasing a new vehicle or having my vehicle serviced I always receive top quality attention. I always recommend Carter County Hyundai to people.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you for letting us take car of all your vehicle needs. Its people like you that make this job great!!

Mark R.
Thayer, MO
08/16/2019 Category: Service
personal items stolen
items stolen from car
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

We are truly sorry that you feel that way. We did do everything in our power to check on this matter. The general manager and myself watch the cameras from the time the car came in until the time the left and could not ever see any of our people get out of the car with anything in their hands. We offered for your husband to watch it with us, we just didn't have any proof of anything being taken out of his car! Again, we try to satisfy everyone!

WD
William D.
Lookout Mountain, GA
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
08/14/2019 Category: Service
traveler
I stopped on a long trip across country and the service department was wonderful to get me in and out quickly with an oil change that I needed. The gentleman there did everything he could to sufficiently serve my immediate need. I am so appreciative of their kindness and gracious service!
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you for the great review, we strive to take care of any customers that happen to make it to our store. If you are ever in the area please stop in and say hello!!

Molly M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Best Service Ever!
Everyone at Carter County Hyundai is super friendly and helpful. Their sales and service departments work hard to keep their customers satisfied. I have purchased (2) new vehicles from them and couldn't be more pleased!
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Thanks for the great review, we do try very had to take care of all our customers. If you ever need anything please let us know!!

Samuel C.
Saint Francisville, LA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Great service department!!
Was very pleased with the service department last week when I took in our new car for its first service. The dealership we bought from will never see another dime of my money but this dealer was very pleasant and nice to us. I wish we would have bought from them instead of ALL STAR HYUNDAI in Baton Rouge Louisiana. NEVER GO TO ALL STAR HYUNDAI FOR ANYTHING> THEY WILL PULL A BAIT AND SWITCH TACTIC TO GET YOU BACK IN THE DOOR.. THEY WILL BE LATE IN PAYING OFF YOUR TRADE SO THAT IT EFFECTS YOUR CREDIT RATING.. THEY ARE CHEATS AND CROOKS AND LIARS AND IT WILL BE A COLD DAY IN HELL BEFORE THEY SEE ANOTHER DIME OF MY MONEY FOR ANYTHING.

But this dealership seemed so different. No high pressure salesman came up to me while I was walking the lot while waiting for the service to be completed. I am looking for a new truck and was looking through their used trucks on the lot. The cappuccino machine was a great way to enjoy the half hour or so while they serviced and washed our car.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Thanks for the review, glad to here that we are different than most! If you need anything please let us know!!

Chris M.
Pontotoc, OK
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/31/2019 Category: Service
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 08/01/2019

Thank you for the review, if ever need anything please let us know!!

SL
Shirley L.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Superior service
I was greeted and my concerns were immediately acknowledged. I made an appointment, the service work on bushing in steering wheel was repaired and I received a complementary car wash and wax. I am completely satisfied with Carter County Hyundai and all the employees that I came in contact with as well as the technician and detailing assistant that I didn’t see.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

Thank you for the great review! We try to always work hard for our customer and return their cars back in better shape than when they dropped it off!! If you ever need anything, please let us know!!

Mary B.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Clean, comfortable, friendly, timely
Was greeted in a timely manner, staff was courteous, respectful and timely as well as service on my vehicle.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Thanks for the great review, let us know if we can help in the future!!

RZ
Robert Z.
Madill, OK
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department and Customer Service!!
Fixed my daughters car, keeping us informed at all times!! Great Service by the Service Manager and James Bollman!!
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you very much for the review. If there is anything we can do to help let us know!