Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

Jordan L.
Healdton, OK
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
I never have an issue, it is always quick and I always have great service when I take my car in for servicing. Zach was very polite and got me fixed up right away!
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thanks Jordan for the great review. Your next oil change is on us! Just remind me when you come in. Have a great week.

WW
Windy W.
Burneyville, OK
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service and close to me. I would like to have coupons sent to me for oil changes and service.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thanks Windy for the great review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time. Have a great week.

AP
Alvarez P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Service department needs better customer service.
If customer service improves I would recommend this business again.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

I apologize that you didnt recieve a phone call and the miscommunication. We hope to see you next time for service. Thank you

Sherman, TX
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Service manager not very friendly
My regular service guy must have been having a bad day. He never spoke to me. When my car was complete a new guy helped me. He was very nice. I doubt I will come back. Thinking of switching to another Hyundai dealership for my service. Really like the general manager. He is always great. I would recommend but only for sales.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

I apologize for your last visit. We hope you keep coming to our service department and value you as a customer . Have a great week.

Steve Ramsey
Carter county hyundai

DK
Debra K.
08/29/2018 Category: Service
The people
They do a good job
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Thanks Debra for the great review. We will see you next time . Have a great week!

Jerry A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Santa Fe Sport
The dealership did a good job in a reasonable time. Service Reps were friendly and respectful.

I appreciate the wash job on the car each time I come in for service, however I always ask for the shine spray not to be used on my
tires because I have to drive on a dusty road to get home. The tires usually get sprayed anyway. This sounds pretty petty but it takes me about 3 scrubs to get it removed.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Sorry Jerry we sprayed your times last time, We will do a better job next time. If you would like a full detail valued at $180 it's on me. Let me know if your interested . Have a good week.

Karen S.
Manhattan, KS
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/24/2018 Category: Service
You helped me out during my roadtrip.
Indeed, I would return if I lived in your area. I was passing through your area when my automobile presented a problem. I was in a real bind, but your dealership took me in and fixed my car's problem and sent me on down the road. I was very grateful for your help.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Thanks Karen for the reply, Im glad we could help you on your trip. Have a great week!

SF
Shari F.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Oil change went smoothly.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Thanks Shari for the great review , We will see you next time for your next service.

FF
Felicia F.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Clean, fast, and friendly.
Clean, fast and friendly.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Thanks Felicia for the great review. For letting us know how were doing your your next tire rotation is on us! Have a great week.

Martha C.
Hennepin, OK
08/10/2018 Category: Service
They get you right in
Where I have my Santa Fe serviced
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you so much for the great review! Im glad you were happy with your last visit. We appciate you taking time for this survey, so your next tire rotation is free on us. Just remind us on your next visit.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Took in my daughters car for tire repair and they were honest and took care of us. While we were there we got the oil changed, and they did it in a timely manner and even washed her car! Good job Carter County Hyundai!
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thanks for the great review! I'm glad we could assist you, We look forward to seeing you next time for service.

Alishia M.
07/26/2018 Category: Service
The salesman are awesome never have to ask to be helped
Great place
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Thanks Alisha for the great review. If you need anything just let us know and we will see you next time.

FD
Franklin D.
Madill, OK
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Replay
Sometimes it takes longer than I think it should but when I get my car it's washed and vacuumed. Appreciates it.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Thanks Franklin for the great review , I apologize for your wait sometimes. We are working on getting better. We will see you next time for your service needs.

James D.
Oklahoma City, OK
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Took my car in for scheduled oil change. It was done quickly and they washed and vacuumed the car also. Thanks for the great service!
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thanks James for the great review we will see you for your service.

Dale L.
Gainesville, TX
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/18/2018 Category: Service
I have no complaints about Carter County Hjundai as all the service was superb.
All went really great and all went very good.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thanks Dales for the great review. We will see you next time enjoy the rest of you week.

RK
Ralph K.
Hennepin, OK
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Owner of a Genesis.
Great overall employees!
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thanks Ralph for the great review. Glad we could hep you. And we will see you on your next visit.

LK
Linda K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Availablity to get the job done when you need it.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thanks Linda for the great review. We appreciate you bring your car and letting us take care of your service needs. Have a great week.

Adom B.
Roff, OK
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Great car Dealership
this is a great car dealership and they have a great service department! just wish they would send out coupons for car services like oil changes or details.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thanks Adom,

We do send out coupons in the mail pretty often so keep an eye out for them, and check our website out for specials. If you ever need a detail call me and I will give you a special price.

Sherman, TX
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Service review
Had bad service last visit. Oil change took 2 hours. So I was promised that my next 2 services would be free. This was stated in a written email. I was actually only given the oil change for free, not the tire rotation. A bit misleading. Also they set my next oil change in 3000 miles which is incorrect since I have synthetic oil. I will now have to reset the computer myself. After my next service I will be going to the dealership closer to me in TX. The gentleman at Carter County was very nice and courteous.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for the response. I apologize about the oil change reminder was not set right. We can set your maintenance reminder longer next time if you like. Have a good weekend.

TC
Terry C.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2018 Category: Service
They did what I requested
Did a good job and had my car ready when I ask
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thanks Terry, Have a great week and we will see you next time.