Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

06/20/2019 Category: Service
I am always treated with respect
Had a problem with a tire and they were very efficient
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review. If you need anything please let us know!

05/23/2019 Category: Service
The people
They do good work
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you for the great response, we love to here good stuff from our customers. If you need anything please feel free to reach out to me!

RZ
Robert Z.
Madill, OK
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Great people, great Dealership!!
Excellent people to deal with! Go above and beyond to take care of you! Whether you are a current car buyer, former car buyer, etc. GREAT SERVICE!!! Special kudos to James Bollman!
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thanks for the great review, we enjoy to hear from our great customers! If you need anything please let us know.

Marietta, OK
05/10/2019 Category: Service
The owners are rude and obnoxious
I hope I never have to take my car into service again. The owner of the place was constantly hollering at his sales people so loud that it was obnoxious. The service department was ok, but if I had to listen to or be treated like that by a boss it would not be a good situation. The Atensio family are very obnoxious people and I'm surprised they are still in business.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for the review, we here in the service department strive to make sure that we are taking care of our customers. I do apologize for anything that you may have heard from our sales staff, it was not the owner and that is not the way we run our business.

Shelley B.
Ada, OK
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service, in and out quickly, washed my car, and friendly staff.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thanks for the great rewiew, we love to hear from our valued customers. If you ever need anything pleasse feel free to reach out to me.

Lone Grove, OK
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement
When sales men realized I was just there for a service they moved away from me like I had the plague.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Its unfortunate that service did not meet your expectaions. I hope that in the future we are able to fix the issue you are having. If you have any question please feel free to reach out to me.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Great Service! Friendly Staff
Bought my car at Carter County Hyundai and now I have it serviced there. They are great! Friendly staff, and I feel like the service guys are honest. The service tech told me this is what you need.......and this is what you want to watch because you will have to replace in the future....... I appreciated the warning and the fact he didnt hit me with all those expenses at once! These guys do a good job and I would recommend them.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Hey Colby,

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for the review. We strive to make things easier for the customer and really do love it when customers let us know how we are doing. We look forward to taking care of all your car needs in the future!!

Thanks again

Dean B.
Dougherty, OK
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Professional
Professional, courteous, and have a nice waiting area
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Dear Dean,

Hey this is Dee Davis, service manager at the Hyndai store in Ardmore! Just wanted to take the time to thank you for the good review that you had left for us. We look foward to taking good care of all your vechile needs. If you need anything please feel free to reach out to me!

580-319-2864

03/17/2019 Category: Service
The people
The service is great
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Dear Debra,

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for the review. I look forward to providing you with great service here at Carter County Hyundai!!

HL
Hannah L.
03/11/2019
Super helpful staff!
Everyone at the dealership was energetic and helpful, felt like they actually cared about you. Great experience, would recommend!

2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Communication and helpfulness
The service people are wonderful! They help in any way possible. They greet people wonderful.

GP
Gregory P.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Place!
They have always taken good care of our Hyundai's. We have owned 3 Hyundai's and we love the cars.

2013 Hyundai Accent
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Best Dealership to Buy a Car.
They take care of the customers & car like it was their car. Services is courteous & knowledgeable. Best car I have ever owned. P.S. The gas mileage is the best.
JOSHUA P. from Carter County Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Dear valued customer,

We at Carter County Hyundai want to thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Carter County Hyundai

SL
Shirley L.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable & friendly
This is my second time visiting the service department at Carter County Hyundai. The first time was for oil change and just recently reprogramming key fob for my 2012 Elantra Limited GLS. Everyone I came in contact with was professional and friendly. It’s a plus to have interior vacuumed & exterior washed!!! I trust this dealership with my automobile!!!
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Hello Shirley,
I just wanted to reach out and thank you for choosing Carter County Hyundai as you service provider. We appreciate you awesome review, and look forward to seeing you again.

Joshua Phillips

LW
Lisa W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellant
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Hello Lisa,
I just wanted to thank you for your visit to Carter County Hyundai. If there is anything further you need please let us know. We look forward to your next visit.

Joshua Phillips

01/28/2019 Category: Service
They take care of you
Job well dine
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Thanks Debra, Enjoyed talking to you, Have a good week!

TW
Terry W.
Gainesville, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thanks Terry for the great review! We appreciate your business. On your next service visit your tire rotation is on us. Have a great week.

Terrie S.
Wilson, OK
2016 Hyundai Accent
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Zachary and the service dept
Once again Zachary and the service department provided outstanding service. Always going above and beyond to take care of my car. Thank you
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thanks Terry,

You know if you need anything just give us a call! Have a great week.

Martha C.
Hennepin, OK
12/24/2018 Category: Service
They get you right in
They do a great job
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Thanks Martha for the great review, We appreciate you letting us know how your service visit was. Have a great week!

Gainesville, TX
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/19/2018 Category: Service
The friendship shown to custoers makes things great
+The courtesy and expertise make your dealership as good as it is.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your business. Have a Merry Christmas.