BC
Bill C.
12/10/2019
Service with a smile!
Always do a great job! I have been using Cascade Automotive for over 15 years! Trust their work and their opinions on cars!

Janet B.
Michigan
Buick LaCrosse
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Janet said that she enjoyed their service. They went above and beyond for her.

WM
Wuo M.
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Wuo said the location of the business is close to his home. He was referred by a friend and in turn did recommend them to others. The great people are easy to work with at this establishment.

Jim P.
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Jim said he has been there several times and he is pleased with their service and honesty. They are good.

Mike M.
12/06/2019
Honesty is paramount
Recently I brought my van in to have them inspect the brakes. My comment was "The brakes have nearly 80000 miles on them and must need replacing by now. Do what needs to be done. I don't want problems while wintering in Florida". When I went back to get the van later in the day I was told, "You can take two or three more trips to Florida on these brakes. There is no charge." This same show of honesty happened several years earlier when I assumed a van needed brake service at 60,000 miles. No brake problems but they discovered a problem they don't specialize in, but made arrangements for me to take it elsewhere. I went back this week with my wife's car in need of tires and said, "I am only here because of your past honesty. I doubt you can be price competetive with Costco, but i owe you the chance. They were competetive and instalked new tires today. Five stars is not high enough.

CK
Craig K.
12/05/2019
Brake repair
As usual- great service, excellent care and workmanship along with special attention to the customer’s concerns.

SK
Steve K.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Steve said they did a great job.

KO
Kent O.
11/27/2019
Cascsde automotive has always been able to resolve all of my automotive needs!!! This keeps my life running smooth😎
Thanks for keeping my life running smoothly!

SN
Steve N.
Oil Change
The professional friendly service!

Alto, MI
Subaru Impreza Sedan
Small business/Big service
Dependable team overseen by Jeff.
Jeff found me a great deal on tires when I didn't know where to start. Personalized service! Honest owner. Won't go anywhere else.

KO
Kirt O.
11/26/2019
I told my wife to come here because it would be leas expensive for an oil change for her Honda CRV. It turns out it was the same price $65, it took over 45 min and the wrong appointment time was emailed out. So, the actual service was not bad, but the entire experience wasn’t a 5 star...

HJ
Hayley J.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/25/2019
Honest
My Jetta wouldn’t start! I know what you’re thinking, bad battery. But the thing is that I had it tested and it (and the alternator) “passed”. Long story short, it happened to be my stereo that was draining the battery. Jeff said he could pull the connections to it so it didn’t draw anymore, but confessed that car audio isn’t his specialty. It’s just nice to hear someone be honest. I appreciate honesty.

CT
Corey T.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Corey said that they have good service.

Dave H.
Volkswagen Routan
11/22/2019
Thanks guys!
Car was leaking something in garage, dropped it off and got it fixed and some regular maintenance too. No more leak and it wasn't even expensive, I love this place!

Keith B.
Jeep Compass
11/20/2019
Trust is important
I trust the team at Cascade Automotive to always be honest and fair. They have proved this over and over to me.

LG
Luke G.
Middleville, MI
Chevrolet Suburban
11/18/2019
Satisfied Customer
Quality work done in a timely fashion by trustworthy people. What more could you ask for.

John B.
11/13/2019
New battery
We were in and out and on our way in under 30 minutes! Awesome service and friendly staff!

David M.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
11/13/2019
Quick and reasonable work
I had a small issue pop up and dropped my car off over the weekend without being able to call first. Jeff and the group were able to fix the issue very quickly and at a reasonable cost. I really appreciate the prompt attention.

Achiles M.
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/12/2019
Heating issue
Heating was not working In my car. I called to schedule appointment: Very professional and courteous treatment, great service, great communication from staff, reasonable cost.
It has been only a few days since work has been done but heating is working even better than when car was new. Good diagnostics and effective repair service.
I am a happy and warm customer.
Thanks for the great work.

Rachel B.
11/12/2019
Always helpful and courteous.