4.5

PO
Phil O.
Oldsmobile Alero
05/22/2014 Category: Service
Phil said this business is great and he really likes servicing his vehicles with them. He appreciates how they get the work done in a timely manner.

Ben H.
05/22/2014 Category: Service
Ben said this business was both helpful and quick.

CD
Chris D.
BMW 325i
05/22/2014 Category: Service
Chris said this business was great. They finished his vehicle exactly when they said they would and they had great customer service.

Shane S.
Ford RV Cutaway
05/22/2014 Category: Service
Shane said that he had a good experience at this business before for his vehicle. He has not taken his vehicle out yet after it was serviced but they have treated him well every time.

DA
Doug A.
Stanfield, OR
05/22/2014 Category: Service
Doug said everyone at this business was very helpful. They got everything done on time and did a good job.

Denise M.
Dodge Caravan
05/22/2014 Category: Service
Denise said every time she's taken her vehicle into this business they always take care of everything right away.

MK
Melvin K.
08/28/2011
Engine replacement
Cascade Automotive has been a GREAT place to have work done on my car. Thay have always been upfront with me on the things that I need fixed. Great place to take your car

Colleen W.
Echo, OR
08/26/2011
Colleen Williams ignition repair
I am so glad I have good people like Tom, Leslie, and the guys in the back who I trust to keep my vehicle in good repair. Thanks!

MI
Mike I.
08/26/2011
So, so...
Friendly young lady a the counter, fairly fast service, pretty expensive for a simple service. I'm looking elsewhere fr a local repair shop.
Tom H. from Cascade Auto Repair responded on 09/08/2011
Our service advisor contacted Mike and discussed this issue. Better communication by us was the solution. We respect any and all comments which only help us to serve our customers ever better.