RE
Randall / Amy E.
Jeep Patriot
07/17/2019
144,000 mile service
Scott, Javier, and the gang always get it right.

Marilyn B.
Saturn LS
07/16/2019
Service is consistently goid
They have provided friendly full service for my family’s 2-3 cars over the past 20 years

RE
Randall / Amy E.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/14/2019
Casis Shell is the best!

Lexus LX 470
07/10/2019
Always so courteous and reliable
A five star service station.

MQ
Michael / Paula Q.
Land Rover LR3
07/10/2019
New tail light
Javier and the group at casis shell took care of us again quickly and as affordably as possible. Earlier I was stranded next door with a broken alternator. They got me to the station, assessed the situation, ordered the part fixed it pronto. Ever so grateful.

EF
Emily F.
Volvo XC60
07/07/2019
Excellent service!
As always, the service was excellent!

KR
Kay R.
07/06/2019
Friendly and trustworthy
All of the people at Casis Village Shell are always friendly and helpful!

Rebecca B.
Cadillac Fleetwood
07/04/2019
Exceptional service, exceptional people
I stopped by one afternoon to see if the station could do some work. Not only could they do it the next day, someone was there at 6 am , the only time I could drop off my car. Everyone was friendly polite and helpful. One does not find such great attitudes much anymore! Glad to support local businesses. They are above and beyond!!

Cadillac Escalade ESV
07/03/2019
More great service
Always a pleasure to work with Casis shell

SG
Susan G.
Acura MDX
Honest and dependable
Honest, dependable service every time! I trust that the work is done correctly and they never suggest more than what is needed.

Amanda / Dick S.
Longtime Loyal Customer
We have been bringing our cars here for decades because we know we can count on the folks at Casis to provide honest and accurate answers and quality solutions without breaking the bank.

Ron C.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
Kind Staff Honest Work
Locally Owned service station. Local vibe. Kind employees and helpful

Kia Sorento
So helpful
I had a low tire and just stopped to see if they could put some air in it. Not only did they add air they also found the slow leak and plugged it up. All of this happened right before they were closing. It was a relief bc I was sure I wasn’t going to be able to do anything about it until the weekend.

Christie B.

BW
Barbara W.
06/27/2019
Always helpful!
The staff is so great! Always helpful and professional!

Chris M.
06/25/2019
My neighborhood mechanic!
I have three slightly older cars that require fairly frequent fixes, and I’m so glad Casis Shell is right here in my neighborhood. Friendly, reliable and reasonably priced - I’m a loyal regular.

Mercedes-Benz S550
06/23/2019
M Benz
The very best place in Austin for car service.

Jo H.
06/22/2019
Knowledgeable, helpful, and awesome
Today I got a headlight replaced and got a recommendation for someone to repair my windshield. As always, these people are the best!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for the many years of business and for the great review.  I'm glad it was a quick fix.

GB
Grace B.
Jeep Cherokee
06/20/2019
Friendly expert service
It is nice to visit a business with a personal touch, one that makes you confident in their service right away. Friendly and professional and efficient—that is an exceptional combination of good qualities. My car is purring like a kitten.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/21/2019

That is great to hear.  Thank you for the great review and for letting us work on your Jeep and be sure and keep Larry in line.

RN
Ryan N.
06/18/2019
Casis Village Shell has always given us great service. They communicate well, provide excellent feedback on their progress while doing it at very competitive prices. We take all of our cars to them for all of our service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Ryan, I appreciate it.  Please let us know when we can help in the future.