WS
01/30/2018
All Great
Always great service
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your cars for the 20+ years.  We appreciate you and your family.

Mary Ann L.
Austin, TX
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
01/28/2018
Honest and exceptional business .
You can trust them with your vehicle .
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for the kind words.  We appreciate you and your business.

Michelle B.
01/27/2018
Great people—prompt service
Just went in for a oil change and to get a blinker light changed. The folks working there knew my name, even though I’ve only been a couple of times. Work was done well and quickly the same day.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your cars.  We appreciate your business.

PS
Paul S.
01/12/2018 Category: Service
Paul said Javier, the mechanic, always took care of him. He said he was trustworthy. The business was also convenient.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

We thank you for your busness over the last 5+ years.  Let us know if or when we can help again.

business, sorry.

SE
Sue E.
Martindale, TX
01/11/2018
Not only did I get my oil change in timely manor they also checked tire sensors and took the time to explain what was going on, and did a reset. This is a friendly and clean station.

TR
Todd R.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/11/2018 Category: Service
Todd said he likes the staff. He would recommend this business for service.

Britt B.
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Britt said the service from the business was economical and fast. He stated they fixed the problem.

AH
Amanda H.
01/09/2018 Category: Service
Amanda said the business did a good job.

LE
Lucy E.
Land Rover LR2
01/06/2018
Convenient fast service
Convenient, fast, friendly service
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/08/2018

A bad battery can ruin a good day.  Thank you for your business.

AG
Ann G.
01/05/2018 Category: Service
Ann said the business' service was a good experience, and her vehicle is running fine. They were friendly and communicated well.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/10/2018

I'm glad everything went smooth.  Thank you for allowing me to service your car.  Let me know if I can do anything else to help.

YV
Yolanda V.
Lexus
01/02/2018
Helpful-short notice
Able to get tires rotated on short notice. Thank you Casis Village Shell
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/08/2018

Thank you, we appreciate your business.

PF
Patrick F.
01/02/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said the business did a good job. The service was quick.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/08/2018

I hope your first trip in was smooth.  Please let me know if I can do anything else in the future.

RE
Randall / Amy E.
Jeep Patriot
12/28/2017
125,000 mile service
Javier and his team are the best.

RE
Randall / Amy E.
Volkswagen Tiguan
12/25/2017
Perfect and fast as usual. They are the best.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/08/2018

Thank you for the kind words.  We appreciate you and your family.

JV
Jonathan V.
Hyundai Accent
12/20/2017 Category: Service
Jonathan said his experience was great. The staff provided friendly service. He appreciates their availability, timeliness, and thoroughness.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/08/2018

Thank you for letting us service your car.  Let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

CF
Charles F.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/18/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Kay. She said the staff changed tires for her and finished by the time she got back. They did a great job.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/08/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your car and for your business.

CJ
Corby J.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/15/2017 Category: Service
Corby said the business is great.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 01/08/2018

Thank you for your business.

SP
Sue Mike Robert P.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
12/14/2017
Scott bailed me out in a time of need
Despite having a really busy day, Scott and his team really were exceptional. I had a car that would not start, they came and fixed my problem when I really needed their help. They have always been great but they really stepped up when I needed them the most. I have always been happy with them and am eager to bring my work to them any time. Thank you Scott!!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/14/2017

Thank you for the kind words and making the time to leave a review.  I do appreciate your business and loyalty.

CK
Chuck K.
Mercury Sable
12/14/2017
They are always efficient and timely.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/14/2017

Thank you for the 25+ years of business and loyalty.  I do appreciate you trusting my crew with your cars.

Maggie H.
Volkswagen Passat
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Maggie said the employees are amazing. They were personable and thorough. She would trust them with any of her vehicles.