Carol / Christopher W.
02/06/2019
Experienced workers
Scott, you continue to hire very experienced mechanics. We are so lucky you are in the neighborhood. Carol Wilson
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you Mrs Wilson.  It is great customers like you that help keep us in business, and we greatly appreciate it.

HB
Hillary B.
02/06/2019
Great Service!
Easy and quick service! No upsell. Will be back.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your Sienna.  We appreciate your business and the great review.  Please let us know when we can help again.

Darby M.
Acura RDX
Amazing!
Amazing!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for the business and the great review.  Hopefully with the oil change and battery you will be set for a while.

TH
Tom Carole H.
02/05/2019
Friendly, personal, high quality service.
Latest incident was a dead battery. One phone call to Javier and Louie was in my driveway in less than ten minutes to jump start my vehicle. At the station I was given the choice of warranty replacement battery or different battery. This entire transaction was completed in thirty minutes—and you cannot beat that!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for the great review and the many years of loyalty.  I am glad we were able to get you going again fast.

HM
Henry M.
Review of quality
The staff are outstanding. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/06/2019

It is always good to see you.  Thank you for the great review and for the continued loyalty.  We all appreciate you and your business.

Debbi S.
01/24/2019
Courtesy and friendly service
Courtesy and friendly neighbor hood service station with full service. Pleasant and nice staff. Quick to provide needed services. Greeted by staff with i. A minute of my arrival.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for coming to see us.  We appreciate our new customers so much.  Please let us know if we can help again.

Lynn B.
01/22/2019
Friendliest service in Austin!
Love this place & love the people! They do great work at a fair price, and every single person is great to work with. Who knew I could love a service station so much?!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for the kind words and for the great review.  We all appreciate you and your continued business more than you know.

CK
Chuck K.
Mercury Sable
01/22/2019
As always, the service was terrific.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for all the great reviews.  I appreciate you and your family so much.  Let me know when I can help again.

YC
y c.
01/22/2019
Make an appointment for tire rotation and oil change. Always timely and out quickly
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for the great review and kind words.  Please let us know when you are ready for those spark plugs.

RE
Randall / Amy E.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/21/2019
130,000 checkup
We take all of our cars to Scott Wright.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/06/2019

It is always a pleasure to see y'all.  Thank you for all the great reviews and for the continued support.  We do value your business.

John R.
Ford Expedition
01/20/2019
Recent auto repair
Casis automotive repair technicians again have done an excellent job. They absolutely do quality work and their turnaround time is phenomenal.
I will not hesitate to take my car to them.
They are honest, friendly and fair priced.
Very hard to find this kind of service.
Highly recommended!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you again John for the great review and the kind words.  I'm glad everything is working as it should.  Please let me know when I can help again.  See you at the pump.

Amanda S.
San Antonio, TX
01/18/2019
Amanda
I rolled up needing a patch for my tire. They got me in and out quickly! Friendly, professional staff!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for letting us work on your car and take care of your tires.  We appreciate our new customers more than you know.  Please let us know when we can help again.  Thank you.

Mark L.
Lexus ES 300
01/18/2019
Great service, fair price
Scott was very knowledgeable and helpful. Accurately diagnosed my cars problem. Repairs done quickly at a fair price. Car was ready when promised. Will definitely visit again.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for the great review Mark.  I appreciate you trusting me with your Lexus.  Please let me know when I can help again.

CA
Carol A.
01/17/2019
Fast friendly service
Very pleased with this service station. Polite people, good service
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for the many years of loyalty and for letting us work on the new truck.  Let us know when we can help again.

PM
Patricia M.
Lexus GS 350
01/16/2019
Customer Service is Great
Everyone was courteous and professional.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for letting us service your Lexus and for the great review.  Please let us know when we can help again.