EJ
Ellen J.
05/15/2019
Casis Village Shell is the best: honest, capable, polite, and always helpful
All of the employees are personable, helpful, and go the extra mile in service. Javier and the owner, Scott, know many of their customers by name, and they have never try to "up-sell" me on service or parts that my vehicle doesn't really need. One time I took my car in after I had managed to dent and partially pry the bumper off when I clipped it on something. Javier and another employee managed to pop the bumper back on, and didn't let me pay them anything for doing it. Given the choice, I will never take my Honda CRV anyplace other than Casis Village Shell. I cannot recommend it highly enough.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the great review and for trusting us with your Honda.  Please let us know when we can help again.

Debbie H.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
05/12/2019
Flat tire
Everyone was very nice and helpful. I got a flat with my grandson in my car. Thankful I was close to the station to get it fixed.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the great review, I'm glad we were able to get the tire fixed.

GG
George G.
Cadillac SRX
05/10/2019
Courteous, professional service.
It is always a pleasure to go to Casis Shell because everyone is so nice and efficient.
My problems, if I have any, are dealt with as well as they can. If they want to recommend another
place to get a higher level of treatment they will make a recommendation.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the great review as always.  Hopefully you can get another 4 years out of this battery too.  Please let us know when we can help again.

WB
William W / Ann B.
Mercedes-Benz ML550
05/09/2019
Car service
Courteous, professional and knowledgeable people. They work quickly, communicate well and charge reasonable rates. Great group of people!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you and Mrs for the many years of business with us, we appreciate you.  Please let us know when we can help again, and thank you for the great review.

SP
Sue Mike Robert P.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
05/08/2019
Stick in my rotors.
Scott and his crew did a great job. I left my car at shop on a Sunday night and was called with a solution Monday morning! I have complete trust and confidence with Casis Village Shell based on our relationship of well over ten years.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the great review Dr., and for the many years of business.  That big rain caused a lot of problems, I'm glad it was not worse.

AK
Alan K.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
05/07/2019
Great service and knowledgeable/friendly staff
Casis Shell has worked on my vehicles for the last 15 years or so and they always do an excellent job. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. If you want the job done right I suggest Casis Shell.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

Great to see you again Allen.  Thank you for the great review.  Please let us know when we can help again.

John A.
05/07/2019
Fast, honest and friendly service
We’ve been using the folks at Casis Village Shell for years to service our family cars and have always found them to be fast, honest and incredibly friendly.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the great review and for the many many years of business.  I hope cleaning out the sunroof took care of the water leak.

Justin R.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/28/2019
Always great service!
The Casis Shell team always provides great service to me and my family. They do a great job and are friendly, thorough, fast and not pushy, which is hard to come by these days. I have and will continue brining all my vehicles there and recommend to anyone that asks.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the great review and for trusting us with your car and truck needs.  Please let us know when we can help again.

RA
Robert A.
Friendly prompt service
I called for a quote for new tires. Reply was prompt. The work was done well and on time. Everyone there is friendly.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the great review and for letting us take care of your tire needs on the 4Runner.

Clay B.
Love Casie Village Shell
Been taking my nice cars, my hoopties and everything in between for the last 3 decades. Great folks.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you Mr. B for the great review.  Let me know when you are ready for the new wheels, tires and that lowering kit you were asking about.

Molly B.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
Easy Peasy
The people there are very nice and accommodating. It is always easy to get in and be helped by the workers. We always go there and always go back!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for letting us take care of the oil change and service on the VW and for taking the time to leave us a great review.

Marcia M.
Volvo S80
04/26/2019
A+ service
Always friendly, helpful, excellent service... we’ve been having our cars serviced & maintained here for many years!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the great review and for your many years of business.  Please let me know if we can help again.

GH
Gail H.
Lexus RX
04/25/2019
The service is amazing and the folks are so helpful and kind
The service is amazing and the folks are so helpful and kind
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for letting us take care of your tire needs.  I wish we could fix them all without having to replace. Please let us know when we can help again.

Chris W.
Chevrolet Cavalier
04/24/2019
Excellent Service!
My wife and I have been taking our vehicles to Casis Shell for more than 20 years. We keep going back because they are knowledgeable and honest. They provide friendly, timely, high-quality service and we feel they treat our cars as they would their own. We can't recommend them highly enough!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you sir for the great review and the kinds words.  I, and everyone hear appreciate your loyalty.  It is always great to see you both.

RE
Randall / Amy E.
GMC Acadia
04/20/2019
We trust Scott with all four of our cars.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 06/07/2019

You and Mrs. are always a pleasure to deal with and visit with.  Thank you for allowing us to work on your cars.