Robin/ George S.
Jeep Patriot
11/06/2018
Service like old neighborhood service stations
I have taken both my vehicle and my daughter's here for different repair issues - from oil changes to brake repair, Casis Shell does it all! Honest, dependable, kind and courteous with fair prices and expert service. I am a loyal customer for life!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for the great review and for trusting us with your cars.  Please let us know if or when we can help again.

Martha / Charles D.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/06/2018
Excellent Garage
I can’t think of a better garage to utilize for repairs. Staff is honest, friendly, professional and they stand behind their work ! We’ve been going to Scott for 15 years plus and will continue to do so!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for the years of loyalty to my family and the crew.  We all appreciate you.

CJ
Cynthia J.
10/31/2018
Best Service in Toen
These guys are wonderful! I never worry about being taken advantage of, as they are honest and up front about all repairs.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

Good job keeping up with the maintenance and repairs.  I appreciate the great review and for trusting us to work on your Highlander.  Please let us know when we can help again.

Scott M.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the customer service was okay.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

Overheating and a leaking radiator... I'm glad we could get you down the road.  Thanks for the OK review.

Judy K.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Judy said they do a good job,
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

A broken mirror can be hard to deal with.  Thank you for the great review and for letting us work on your Jeep.

Debbie / John B.
10/29/2018
Service department
The customer service is outstanding
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for another great review.  We appreciate you coming to see us for fuel and repairs.

KT
Karen T.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Karen said they did a very good job.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

Lots of nails in area with all the construction.  I'm glad it was fixable.  Thank you for the great review and for letting us work on your Highlander.

NA
Neil A.
Nissan Frontier
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Neil said they are fabulous. They did good work.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for the business and hope to see you again if we can help.

BW
Brinker W.
10/25/2018
Very friendly
I had a low tire, they found a nail in my tire. They had it fixed in 15 minutes. Everyone was very friendly.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

I'm glad we were able to take care of the flat fast.  Please let us know if we can help again.  Thank you.

Sundar S.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Sundar said the service was good and the staff was very friendly.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

Glad it was just a leaking tire.  Let us know when we can help again. Thank you.

Saturn LS
10/16/2018
Employees and Scott-service
When I need low tires and oil checked and not needing gas the employees are very courteous to help. For several years Louie has been handling oil changes on several family cars- old cars and new ones too. Alternators-batteries-new tires- windshield wipers..new headlight in very old car—honesty when diagnosing a repair for an old car. Just great. Why waste time shopping when I know I trust them. It is about Friends and community.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

We are blessed to have Louis as part of the team for over 15 years and are just as thankful for your and your family.  Thank you for the great review.

Diana P.
Texas
Ford Expedition
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Diana said the business has good service. They are terrific.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for the great review and for trusting us with your Expedition.

AG
Alex G.
10/11/2018
Guys at Casis Shell always do excellent work! My go to for all around mechanic work
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

Thanks for bringing the 4Runner all they way down from the Big Bend area.  Now thats a long drive.  We do appreciate all your do with us. Thanks

Sally H.
10/11/2018
Always friendly!!
You are all so helpful!!!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your car and tire repairs.  We appreciate your business.

LH
Lauren H.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Lauren said the employees are good at what they do.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

Lots of tire repairs.  Thank you for the great review and for the business.  I appreciate it.

SP
Sean P.
Bastrop, TX
Kia Sorento
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Sean said they are good people. He received good service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for the great review and for letting us do your brake work.

MF
Mani / Maria F.
Mercedes-Benz S550
10/06/2018
Change of tires
They were so fast and awesome.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

I'm glad we were able to get you in and out fast.  Thank you for the great review.

Ford Expedition EL
10/06/2018
Always Great Service
Casis Village Shell is always my first choice for service. They are trustworthy, friendly, fast, and convenient.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for your continued business, we do appreciate it.  I'm glad it was just a leaking tire.

Mary Ann L.
Austin, TX
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
10/05/2018
New timing belt
Casis Village Shell I think did a good job on my car. I had the timing belt replaced and it seems to be running well. I'm not very knowledgable on the engine stuff, so I do put my trust in them.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

Fixing a small oil leak and a timing belt for maintenance.  You take very good care of the car.  Thank you for the great review and for your business.

Martha / Charles D.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/04/2018
Emergency repair needed
Great service, staff is always friendly and efficient!
Very trustworthy garage !!!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for the many years of loyalty and your continued business.  We do appreciate you.