Jennifer A.
07/10/2020
So helpful & kind
I am so grateful for this gas station and how easy it is to take my car in for service. They are so motivated to help and so kind. I am not a car person and they patiently explain issues when they arise. I know they will ensure that my family's safety is a priority and I have no interest in taking my car anywhere else. I have recommended Javier and crew to many friends/neighbors, especially those, like me, who know very little about cars and are vulnerable to unscrupulous mechanics.

KH
Kathrine H.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/08/2020
Fast, friendly service!
Been coming here for years!! Everyone is so helpful, always friendly and a quick turn around for services!

SK
Shay / Mike K.
07/06/2020
Great Job
Casis Shell always does a great job from oil change to more complex problems, they get the job done!

P
Paul
07/06/2020
Friendly and fast
The team here are wonderful and make everything so easy. Not too many places like this. It’s got that old school feel that lacks from some of the other service spots. Very happy!!

LP
Laura P.
Acura TL
07/03/2020
Highly Recommend!
They were so helpful today when I had a check engine light! Kind, professional, prompt and affordable. Very appreciative of your help!

AL

Greg T.
Jeep CJ5
07/02/2020
Casis Shell - Brake work
Scott, Javier and the whole team at Casis Shell provide the best service. Today I have the brake fluid changes on my Jeep. They did it quickly and economically. They are my go to auto repair shop in my neighborhood.

Martin B.
07/02/2020
First time visitor but have lived in the neighborhood for years. These guys are awesome. They’re honest, professional, fairly priced, and thorough. Highly recommend.

WM
Wendy M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/26/2020
Simply, the best!
They are always there for me. Incredible service, super friendly and efficient. I can always count on them to take care of our car!

RE
Randall / Amy E.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/25/2020
Scott and his team did their usual terrific job.

MJ
Michelle J.
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Michelle said they were great, very professional, the vehicle was ready on time and she would definitely recommend them.

Ford C-Max Energi
06/23/2020
Averted Tire SOS Thanks to the best service
So thankful and grateful for quality service with integrity. Today my tire light came on, so stopped by to have help checking. While there, they found a nail stuck in a tire and asked if II had time for the repair to be done right then. I would never have known and that’s a risk with a high mileage hybrid that doesn’t have a spare.

Michael S.
06/23/2020
Tire Repair
I arrived just before the station opened. One of the attendants still took in my vehicle, and the repair was completed less than an hour later. Very courteous in person and on the phone!

06/22/2020
The personnel
Responsiveness and ability to solve the problem.

Mary R.
Buick Enclave
06/17/2020
Employees are great
Casis Shell is my go to for oil change, tires and batteries. The staff is so knowledgeable, nice and friendly! The service is fast and efficient.