Jason H.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Jason said they were quick to diagnose the problem. They worked fast, and they were cost-efficient.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/26/2018

Twice in one month.  I'm glad they were both minor issues.  Please let us know when we can help again.  Thank you for allowing us to service your truck.

KU
Kristen U.
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Kristen said the service was great, the employees got her in quickly and took care of her vehicle. She appreciated the fast and courteous service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/26/2018

Coolant leaks can be a major expense sometimes.  I'm glad this one was not too bad.  Thank you for trusting us with your car.  We do appreciate the business.

Ashley S.
GMC Terrain
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Ashley said the business was quick.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/26/2018

Just in for some routine maintenance and had a good check up.  Thank you for the business.  If we can help again, please let us know.

MJ
Mike J.
03/17/2018
Quick change for headlight bulb
Javier was great as always. The service was quick and easy. I was in and out in under 10 minutes.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/20/2018

I'm glad we were able to take care of the light issue.  Thank you for trusting us with your truck.

Kyle M.
Land Rover Discovery Sport
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said he always has a good experience here.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/20/2018

Tire leaks can be a huge irritation.  Let us know if we can help again in the future.

Mollie M.
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Mollie said the staff is nice and provide good service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/20/2018

Thank you for your continued business.  Its always nice when its something simple like a headlight.

BD
Bianca D.
Hyundai Elantra GT
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Bianca said everybody with the business was nice and the service was quick.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/20/2018

Welcome and thank you for your business.  We value our new customers and hope to make a lasting relationship.

John B.
Dodge Durango
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Debbie. She said they have been so good to her. They have been easy to work with and she thinks the whole neighborhood appreciates them.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for the kind words.  I appreciate all your family has done for us as well.  Let me know when we can help again.

HB
Hessie B.
03/07/2018
oil change
Professional and friendly staff! Fast and thorough service, great location.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for the compliment.  I appreciate you making the time to leave a review.

MK
Marla K.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Marla said she was able to be seen right away. There was no waiting. She really appreciates how accommodating everyone was.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review.  I appreciate your business.

ST
Shawn T.
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Shawn said he was pleased with the service and he would recommend the business.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for the great review.  I appreciate your continued business.

Rebecca R.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
03/06/2018
Best Gas station ever!
The staff, their overall courtesy, professionalism. Get the job done efficiently.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

I appreciate all the business you bring us for fuel and for repairs.

GG
George G.
Cadillac CTS Coupe
03/04/2018
Friendly, courteous, professional service.
Everything I have ever asked of them has been promptly and correctly done. They have always said that if I had any trouble with what job they had done just to bring it back and they would make it right. I have never felt the need to do so.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you again for the many years of loyalty.  I appreciate you and your family.

EJ
Ellen J.
Toyota Avalon
02/26/2018
Casis Shell is the best
Casis Shell has given me unfailingly good service for the last 4 years. Javier and other employees are friendly, efficient, extremely competent, and trustworthy. As an older single woman, I have NEVER felt that the folks at Casis Shell were trying to "up-sell" me or convince me that my car needed bogus repair or service. I cannot say enough good things about Casis Shell.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

The you for the kind words.  It is always refreshing to hear.  If you ever feel any different, please let me know.  Thank you.

CJ
Cynthia J.
02/21/2018
You guys are outstanding! Fast! Efficient! Trustworthy! and Friendly!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for the great review.  Please let me know when I can help in the future.

Kit S.
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Kit said she would recommend the business.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for trusting us with all of your personal and business vehicles.

Bobby H.
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Bobby said the team always provides immediate repairs. They are great with their time.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for the good review Bobby.  I appreciate the many years of loyalty.

CK
Clayton K.
02/13/2018
The employees
I was very impressed with casis village shell. They were professional and completed the service before they estimated. I would recommend them to everyone.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for the kind words.  You and your family have all been exceptional customers over many years.

ES
Elgin S.
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Elgin said that he has received good service and always gotten good information from the business personnel. They are always friendly and positive.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for allowing us to work on your truck.  We value your business.

David H.
Volvo V70
02/11/2018
Great service and friendly people.
I have always gotten competent service and repairs here and the people are wonderful to work with.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for the positive review.  Please let us know when we can be of service in the future.