HB
Helen B.
Nissan Murano
02/28/2019
Casks Shell Review
Very quick, thorough service! Recommend 100%!!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the great review.  I hope your having a great spring break and spoiling the grandkids.

Lexus RX
02/27/2019
Not sure what this means
The people are soooo helpful and nice
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank your for letting us take care of your tire issue.  Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

LW
Lisle W.
Texas
Chevrolet Suburban
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Lisle said the business does great work.

MT
Michael T.
02/26/2019
These guys are the best. I first encountered them when one of my vehicles broke down literally right outside of their shop. I did not even know it was a mechanic. I knocked on the door and asked them "hey can you guys take a look at this?" They did immediately and professionally and cost - effectively. I have been taking my car here ever since and always had a great experience.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/27/2019

I hope all works out with the new car.  Thank you for your business and for the great review.

RE
Randall / Amy E.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/20/2019
Tire change
Scott, Javier, and the rest of the folks are the best.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you for your continued business, we all appreciate you and your family.

CE
Courtney E.
02/20/2019
Quick, Honest and Helpful!
I brought my car in for an oil change and they did a quick check and found a few other things that I needed repaired. Not only did they get the parts faster than expected, they were honest about what I HAD to do and what I could hold off and do later. They are great!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you for your business and for the great review, we do appreciate it.

Mary Ann R.
02/19/2019
Fast, courteous
My dead battery was replaced quickly, and the staff was friendly and courteous.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/20/2019

We appreciate our new customers so much.  Thank you for the kind words and for trusting us with your battery needs.  Please let me know when we can help again.

SL
Sue L.
Lexus LX 570
02/19/2019
Spot on every time.
You guys are amazing.! Thanks for everything.!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/20/2019

I'm glad everything went smooth with the tire repair.  Please let me know if you need anything else.  Thank you.

SJ
Sammie / Susan J.
INFINITI QX80
02/16/2019
Best service in town!!
I’ve never called and not gotten right in. The Customer Service is amazing. When they fix something it’s always fixed right the first time - non of this back and forth stuff, EVER!
Best place in town!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you Mrs J for the support and the kind words.  It is alway nice to see you, or in this case talk with you.  I hope everything else is going well.  Thank you for your continued business.

VM
Vickie M.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
02/13/2019
Great place to do business!
Everyone is always so kind and polite. I would recommend stopping in for gas or just a friendly face. They helped me with my car on something that came up out of the blue and were very good to me. I would highly recommend stopping by.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your Cadillac and for the kind words.  Please let us know when we can help again.

02/13/2019
My tire leak
Great! Nicest and most helpful people I deal with anywhere. I wish they were in four or five other businesses.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for your repeat business and great review.  Please let us know when we can help again.

02/07/2019
Highly recommend.
Have always been given a thorough explanation of what and why something should be done. Never felt pressure on a decision. And have never felt something was done that wasn't necessary.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/08/2019

This crazy weather is causing a lot of battery issues.  Thank you for letting us work on your car.  I'm glad we were able to help.  Please let us know if we can help again.

Carol / Christopher W.
02/06/2019
Experienced workers
Scott, you continue to hire very experienced mechanics. We are so lucky you are in the neighborhood. Carol Wilson
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you Mrs Wilson.  It is great customers like you that help keep us in business, and we greatly appreciate it.

HB
Hillary B.
02/06/2019
Great Service!
Easy and quick service! No upsell. Will be back.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your Sienna.  We appreciate your business and the great review.  Please let us know when we can help again.

Darby M.
Acura RDX
Amazing!
Amazing!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for the business and the great review.  Hopefully with the oil change and battery you will be set for a while.

TH
Tom Carole H.
02/05/2019
Friendly, personal, high quality service.
Latest incident was a dead battery. One phone call to Javier and Louie was in my driveway in less than ten minutes to jump start my vehicle. At the station I was given the choice of warranty replacement battery or different battery. This entire transaction was completed in thirty minutes—and you cannot beat that!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for the great review and the many years of loyalty.  I am glad we were able to get you going again fast.

HM
Henry M.
Review of quality
The staff are outstanding. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/06/2019

It is always good to see you.  Thank you for the great review and for the continued loyalty.  We all appreciate you and your business.

Debbi S.
01/24/2019
Courtesy and friendly service
Courtesy and friendly neighbor hood service station with full service. Pleasant and nice staff. Quick to provide needed services. Greeted by staff with i. A minute of my arrival.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for coming to see us.  We appreciate our new customers so much.  Please let us know if we can help again.

Lynn B.
01/22/2019
Friendliest service in Austin!
Love this place & love the people! They do great work at a fair price, and every single person is great to work with. Who knew I could love a service station so much?!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for the kind words and for the great review.  We all appreciate you and your continued business more than you know.

CK
Chuck K.
Mercury Sable
01/22/2019
As always, the service was terrific.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for all the great reviews.  I appreciate you and your family so much.  Let me know when I can help again.