07/25/2019
Tires
Honest, quick service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for the great review and for letting us take care of your tire needs.

TD
Thuyvi D.
07/25/2019
Great friendly service
Staff here did a fine job at helping me with a leak in my tire. They gave me all my options & let me decide what to do next. They were fast & friendly & fixed what I needed within my 1hour lunch break. Thank you all!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for the great review and for your support.

LN
Lee/ Holly N.
Ford Expedition
07/23/2019
Oil change and tire rotation. Completed on time and at reasonable price
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review and for letting us take care of your service needs.  Please let us know when we can help again.

Brad B.
Nissan Titan
07/22/2019
Stellar Staff
This is the best service station in Austin. A kind and well trained staff is what you will find here. Certainly worth a visit.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for the kind words Brad.  Its always great to see you and catch up on life and current events.  Now, get that winch back together.

RE
Randall / Amy E.
Jeep Patriot
07/17/2019
144,000 mile service
Scott, Javier, and the gang always get it right.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/07/2019

You are always so kind to make time for a review, thank you.  Your family is awesome, we appreciate y'all so much.

Marilyn B.
Saturn LS
07/16/2019
Service is consistently goid
They have provided friendly full service for my family’s 2-3 cars over the past 20 years
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for your loyalty and support over the years.  It is always nice to see you.  Please let us know when we can help again.

RE
Randall / Amy E.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/14/2019
Casis Shell is the best!

Lexus LX 470
07/10/2019
Always so courteous and reliable
A five star service station.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/07/2019

I'm glad we were able to patch the tire.  Thank you for trusting us with your Lexus and for your support.

MQ
Michael / Paula Q.
Land Rover LR3
07/10/2019
New tail light
Javier and the group at casis shell took care of us again quickly and as affordably as possible. Earlier I was stranded next door with a broken alternator. They got me to the station, assessed the situation, ordered the part fixed it pronto. Ever so grateful.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/07/2019

We are always glad to help.  Please let us know when we can do it again.  Thank you.

EF
Emily F.
Volvo XC60
07/07/2019
Excellent service!
As always, the service was excellent!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for letting us service your Volvo and for the great review.  Let us know if we can help in the future with some tires too.  Thank you.

KR
Kay R.
07/06/2019
Friendly and trustworthy
All of the people at Casis Village Shell are always friendly and helpful!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your tire need on the Prius.  Please let us know when we can help again.

Rebecca B.
Cadillac Fleetwood
07/04/2019
Exceptional service, exceptional people
I stopped by one afternoon to see if the station could do some work. Not only could they do it the next day, someone was there at 6 am , the only time I could drop off my car. Everyone was friendly polite and helpful. One does not find such great attitudes much anymore! Glad to support local businesses. They are above and beyond!!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/07/2019

I am glad we were able to help.   If we can help again, please let us know and thank you so much for keeping it local.

Cadillac Escalade ESV
07/03/2019
More great service
Always a pleasure to work with Casis shell

SG
Susan G.
Acura MDX
Honest and dependable
Honest, dependable service every time! I trust that the work is done correctly and they never suggest more than what is needed.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for making time to leave a great review and for always trusting us with your Acura needs.  Please let us know when we can help again.

Amanda / Dick S.
Longtime Loyal Customer
We have been bringing our cars here for decades because we know we can count on the folks at Casis to provide honest and accurate answers and quality solutions without breaking the bank.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/07/2019

Thank yall for the decades of support, not much has changed here in that time.  It is always a please to help and thank you for traveling a longer distance to see us.  I know you pass a few shops on the way in.

Ron C.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
Kind Staff Honest Work
Locally Owned service station. Local vibe. Kind employees and helpful
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for the great review Ron and for being a part of the kindness in the past.  Congratulations on the big event too.

Kia Sorento
So helpful
I had a low tire and just stopped to see if they could put some air in it. Not only did they add air they also found the slow leak and plugged it up. All of this happened right before they were closing. It was a relief bc I was sure I wasn’t going to be able to do anything about it until the weekend.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/07/2019

glad we could get you fixed up.  Thank you for leaving the great review.  Please let me know if you have any other needs.

Christie B.
Ford Expedition EL
06/28/2019
Customer Service
Very nice professional service
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for the great review and for letting us help with your tire needs.

BW
Barbara W.
06/27/2019
Always helpful!
The staff is so great! Always helpful and professional!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for your support with the tires and thank you for the great review.  If we can help again, please come see us.

Chris M.
06/25/2019
My neighborhood mechanic!
I have three slightly older cars that require fairly frequent fixes, and I’m so glad Casis Shell is right here in my neighborhood. Friendly, reliable and reasonably priced - I’m a loyal regular.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for your continued support Chris.  I'm glad it was an easy repair.  Please let me know when we can help again and for keeping it local.