RE
Randall / Amy E.
Volkswagen Tiguan
12/26/2019
Battery issues
This was actually on my sister's 2017 VW Tiguan, NOT our 2012 Tiguan. Scott and his staff treated my sister as if she were part of our family, and gave them the same prompt, excellent service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you again.  I hope everything is fixed and in good shape. Happy New Years.

Chris W.
Great car care!
My wife and I have been bringing our cars here for about 20 years. They always do great work, and they treat our cars as though they were their own. We feel so fortunate to have them close by!

Highly recommended!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for the great review and for the 20+ years of business.  I'm looking forward to seeing the new car.

BW
Bonnie W.
They go the Extra Mile.
Casis Shell can always be relied upon to help in any way they can. I can’t even count the times they have come to help me with dead battery, flat tire, anything I can’t fix myself!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for the great review and for all the years of business.  I hope you have a Happy New Years.

Berry H.
customer service
Excellent, caring, personal service. Excellent customer service in today's world is very rare. Casis Shell combines automotive knowledge with meeting customer's needs. You might pay a little more, but it's well worth it.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for the great review and for trusting us with your new car.

Ben M.
Texas
Volvo V70
12/23/2019 Category: Service
Ben said he's always gotten good service there. They were especially helpful yesterday with the tire. They had to order it in and had it overnight and ready. He's been a customer there for a while and has nothing to complain about.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/30/2019

I'm glad we could get the tire issue fixed.  Please let us know if we can help again. Thank you for the great review.

AG
Alicia G.
12/20/2019
Excellent service!!
I always have excellent service at Casis!! They are honest, nice and always speak truth about what is really going on with my vehicles.
I had a nail in my tire and they were able to get my 2 back tires replaced and get me out within 45 minutes!
Thank you for your quick and efficient service!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for the kind words and the great review.  Please let us know if we can help again.  Happy New Years.

Michael C.
Honda Civic Sedan
12/20/2019
The service was quick and easy, and as always reliable. Plan to go for my next oil change too!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/30/2019

Thanks for the great review Michael.  We appreciate you and your family letting us take care of the vehicles.  I hope you have a great New Years.

Kit S.
12/19/2019
Javier is great
Always feel I can trust the service
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you for the great review and for trusting us with personal and work vehicles.  I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas.

AR
Arthur R.
Rosenberg, TX
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Arthur said they were quick and speedy. They were friendly.

Michael M.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/17/2019
Fast, friendly service every time
I’ve brought my Honda Civic SI to Casis Shell for 6 years. They always help me as fast as they can. They also make me feel like an important customer.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review.  Please let us know when we can help again.

WS
Whitney S.
Buick Enclave
12/16/2019
Neighborhood feel
Everyone in here is great! Friendly, down to earth, helpful. Go out of their way to make you feel like we are all neighbors.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you for the great review.  We just finished the VW too.  It wasn't as bad as they made it sound.  I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas, even Shain.

BF
Brian F.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
12/11/2019
The people that work there and the service.
The people that work at the station and the service they provide are great.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/20/2019

Thanks for the great review and the many years of business.

Todd M.
Land Rover Defender 90
12/10/2019
Always great service
Augie is always so nice, capable and professional. He's a great asset at the station.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you for the kind words and the great review.  We are blessed to have Auggie with us.

John B.
Texas
12/10/2019 Category: Service
John said that they were great.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you for the great review.

CE
Craig / Kathryn E.
Cadillac Escalade
12/06/2019
Casis Shell
Excellent & fast service!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you for the great review and for the many years of business.  Merry Christmas.