Bryan / Shelby M.
Toyota Land Cruiser
05/04/2020
Casis Village Shell
Scott and Javier (and the rest of the staff) have always be excellent to deal with. I feel like I get a fair assessment of what ever the issue is with my vehicle w them. If they can handle it they knock it out quickly, and if they can't, they send me to the right shop for the job.
They always give god rates on tires as well which is way better than dealing w NTB.

Thanks for being a great neighborhood service station. I'll always bring them my business.

Bryan
512 217 1295

Michael M.
Honda Civic Sdn
05/01/2020
Personal service.
Casis Shell folks have taken care of my 2013 Civic Si since I bought it. Always professionally & friendly. A neighborhood business you can always trust.

GK
Gurudhan K.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/01/2020
Expert efficient service
Customer friendly. Know their business.

TH
Tom Carole H.
04/29/2020
Friendly, proficient, efficient, responsive, quick
Casis Shell is always Friendly, proficient, efficient, responsive, and quick.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/30/2020

Thank you and your family for the many years of repeated business.  Let us know when we can help again.

04/29/2020
Great service, great people as always.
Nothing to add, really.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review.  Stay safe.

KO
Kathryn O.
Lexus GX 470
04/25/2020
Javier is honest and upfront, quick service and good work
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/30/2020

We are blessed to have Javier, he always makes things easy.  Thank you for the great review.

Mike W.
04/21/2020
Javier and crew did a great job.
Casis Village Shell staff did a great job in replacing tire.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/30/2020

Thank you for making the time to leave us a great review.  Please let us know when we can help again.

Dan H.
Audi Q7
04/21/2020
Great place!
Friendly, knowledgeable, great service and reasonable prices. None better!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/30/2020

Thank you for the 25+ years of loyalty.  Its because of you we are able to stay in business.  Please let us know when we can help again. Stay safe.

Jill G.
Kia Sportage
04/20/2020
Shell Did It Again!
Shell is my go-to for car service. The team is honest as the day is long! I trust them and they have never let me down.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 05/01/2020

Thank you for the great review and loyalty.  Hopefully no more tire issues for a long time.

Brent M.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/16/2020
Always fair Always friendly
Trust is huge when dealing with car repairs. I never have to worry about taking our vehicles to Casis Village Shell. They tell me what needs to be taken care of, how much it will cost, and are willing to keep working until it’s right.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/30/2020

Thank you for trusting us with your cars and the many, many years of loyalty.  We appreciate you.

AK
Abby K.
04/14/2020
They quickly saw what was making my tire low and fixed it.
The service for a tire repair was perfect! Quick diagnosis of problem and quick repair. Everyone was courteous and efficient.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/30/2020

Thank you for the kind words and the great review.  If we can help with anything else, please let us know.

Lauren B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/11/2020
It’s like the Cheers of Mechanic shops
I have always had a positive experience at my local Tarrytown Shell station. Whether purchasing tires, getting my oil changed or just gassing up they are always so friendly and recognize me every time!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/30/2020

That is always nice to hear.  Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review.

Acura MDX
04/09/2020
Always the best!
Javier is always friendly and helpful. He knows my name and everything about my car. I trust him to do what needs to be done for me to safely drive my car!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/30/2020

We are blessed to have Javier to head up our team.  Thank you for your business and for trusting us with your car.

KH
Kelly H.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
04/07/2020
Can Do
Always so pleasant helpful. They have a can do attitude. As far as tires are concerned, they can order what you need, arrives in a few days, and more reasonable for same tire than our dealer.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/30/2020

Thats great to hear.  Thank you for trusting us with your tire needs.  If we can help with anything else, please let us know.

04/04/2020
A throwback to how things used be....will make this my go to full service gas station. Friendly service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/30/2020

Thank you for the great review.  We have to keep up the times and city requirements, but still try to keep our service the same at 30 years ago.  Thank you.