TR
Todd R.
12/06/2019
Putting the “service” back in service station!
Javier and crew handled my TireBuyer.com order. I had never used this be fit for tires before. I had always done Costco or Discount Tire. The whole process was so simple and easy from start to finish and really made even easier by Casis. They were on top of it and when the tires were finally delivered, they had me in and out in about 40 minutes. I will be using them for regular maintenance from now on. These folks get it!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you for making the time to leave a great review.  If we can do anything else for you please let us know.

Jeep Compass
12/03/2019
Honest, Efficient, Helpful!
I have relied on Casis Village Shell for many years. I know I can count on an honest assessment of any maintenance or work needed. They are timely, very knowledgable, and just all around nice folks!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you for the many years of business and always being to pleasant to work with.  I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas.  Hope to see you soon.

Bridgette B.
Volvo S60
12/01/2019
Casis Shell employs people of integrity
Every mechanic with whom I have had dealings is a person of integrity. They have done routine oil changes as well as periodic check ups at 50,000 and 65,000 miles on my car. In a case where I bottomed out on a rough rural road and damaged my windshield washer fluid line, they referred me to a body shop who can do this repair since it involves removing the front bumper. Lastly, they helped determine that a different problem with my auto could be covered under my extended warranty. I took it to the dealership at their recommendation. Javier who schedules the appointments is very congenial and they complete the work within the estimated time frame. I recommend them wholeheartedly!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for your repeat business and for taking time to leave a great review.  Please let us know when we can help again.

HK
Hallie K.
Lexus GX
11/27/2019
Fast service, kind staff
Had a very pleasant experience today at our neighborhood Shell station. They were extremely efficient and quick with my oil change and tire patching and I am so appreciative. Happy Thanksgiving!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/02/2019

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving too.  Thank you for the great review and if you need anything else, please let us know.

Steve Lynn M.
GMC Yukon
11/27/2019
Personal service
Know what they are doing and great service
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/02/2019

It is always great to see you.  Thank you for your many years of business and for taking time to leave a review.

SG
Susan G.
Lexus GS 350
Always good
Always friendly, helpful and do good work. I trust them and have been a customer for over 20 years. I always feel they are watching out for our safety.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for the 20+ years of business, we really do appreciate you.  I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving and have a great Christmas.

Brad B.
Nissan Titan
Stellar service
The title says it all. Great staff and service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/02/2019

Always great to catch up with you on "things".  I hope the brakes feel better than ever.

Bob M.
Exquisite service
think I'll keep you!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for keeping us around.  If you ever feel like you need to let us go, please let me know.  I hope you have a great December and Christmas.

EF
Emily F.
Volvo XC60
Great Service Always
Casis Village Shell always, without fail, offers friendly and fast service. Best spot in town to get your oil changed!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/02/2019

Great to hear.  Thank you for the great review and for trusting us with your Volvo.

RE
Randall / Amy E.
GMC Acadia
Windshield wiper repair
Casis Shell is the best. They saw my wipers were worn out on their own and ordered and installed them.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/02/2019

I'm glad it was a small one this time.  Thank you as always.

Dan H.
Lexus GX 460
Great people
Best service and friendliest folks in town. Great mechanics. Been trading with them for 30 years. Never disappointed.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/02/2019

I'm glad it was just a battery.  Thank you for the 30+ years of business and loyalty to us, we appreciate you and your family so much.  If we can help again, please let me know.

WM
Will M.
Texas
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Will said that they did a good job.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you for the great receive.  Hope to see you soon.

RE
Randall / Amy E.
GMC Acadia
11/20/2019
15000 mile maintenance
I would not trust my family cars to anyone but Casis Shell.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for the great review and trusting us with your family vehicles.

Rebecca R.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
11/19/2019
The BEST
Tarrytown Texaco is the best. Lucy diagnosed my tire problem & it was fixed in 20 minutes with a smile.

Thank you for all of your loyal staff & excellent repair work!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for the great review and for the kind words.  Lucy is pretty good at finding those nails.

Suzie W.
11/19/2019
Excellent service with great attitude
Took care of my tire which got a nail in it.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for the great review.  With all the construction around us, we are fixing a lot of tires.