10/15/2019
Best mechanic in Austin
I wouldn’t trust my vehicle with anyone else

VJ
Victor J.
Kia Sportage
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Victor said the employees were friendly and worked fast.

Lynn B.
Volvo XC60
10/12/2019
So glad you’re my neighbor!
Casis Village Shell is old school in the best possible way. Everyone who works there is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. It seems weird to say that I love a service station and gas station, but I do. Glad to know this place and the people who work there.

TC
Todd C.
10/12/2019
Casis Village Shell Rocks
The staff at Casis Village Shell are always so friendly and helpful. On a day they were super busy, they still took time to check my brakes and do a test drive. I had my car back in less than two hours. Casis Shell is my go to for car repairs - super honest, know what they're doing and very reasonably priced.

Richard H.
10/11/2019
A great place
I trust these guys. No question. I long for the "old days" when after service the car came back w full washer fluid, clean engine compartment and windshield. Sounds sorta petty I guess of me.

Rosemary B.
GMC Acadia
10/09/2019
Great and quick service!
I was very pleased with my first service, an oil change for my GMC Acadia. I was able to leave the car before my work hours began and was contacted before noon that my service was completed. The service was affordable, done quickly and I was greeted with pleasant customer service upon pick up. Will definitely return!

CK
Chuck Linda K.
10/09/2019
Prompt attention and expertise.
We have Preston Casis Shell for over 30 years. You’re the best.

YV
Yolanda v.
08/29/2019
Battery died. Had to go out of town for the day. Called them am and was going to try to get their at end of the day -did not make appt.. They went ahead and got my particular car battery. Got a jump and made to by 5 pm, change battery by 5:15 and was on my way home.

Chevrolet Suburban
07/14/2019
Casis Shell is the best!

Cadillac Escalade ESV
07/03/2019
More great service
Always a pleasure to work with Casis shell

Volkswagen Tiguan
03/03/2019
Car repair
We use Casis Shell for all of our vehicles. They are the best.

LW
Lisle W.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Lisle said the business does great work.

Jeep Patriot
04/01/2018
Terrific as always

RN
Ray N.
Ford Expedition
02/02/2018 Category: Service
Ray said he liked all of the staff at this business. They did good work servicing his vehicle. He was very pleased with everything.

SE
Sue E.
Martindale, TX
01/11/2018
Not only did I get my oil change in timely manor they also checked tire sensors and took the time to explain what was going on, and did a reset. This is a friendly and clean station.

TR
Todd R.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/11/2018 Category: Service
Todd said he likes the staff. He would recommend this business for service.

Britt B.
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Britt said the service from the business was economical and fast. He stated they fixed the problem.

AH
Amanda H.
01/09/2018 Category: Service
Amanda said the business did a good job.

Jeep Patriot
12/28/2017
125,000 mile service
Javier and his team are the best.

Maggie H.
Volkswagen Passat
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Maggie said the employees are amazing. They were personable and thorough. She would trust them with any of her vehicles.

Displaying 1 Review