RD
RENEE D.
Kia Optima
04/20/2019
Customer Service and knowledge base
Initially I was referred to CV76 by a family member but after my first visit I instantly joined the CV76 family. This team of individuals personalize your needs specifically to you. Not only are they Customer service oriented but their skills and knowledge are outstanding regardless of the make and model of your vehicle.

Modesto, CA
Nissan Versa Note
04/17/2019
Very professional
I appreciated the help and service I had with you. Thank you so much.

TA

MK
MARY K.
Manteca, CA
04/13/2019
Great job, and thanks for responsive rescue!!!
Castro Valley Union folks responded to my call quickly, gave me outstanding service and resolved my problem competently and at a fair price. Thanks very much. Doesn’t get better than that.

MZ
MARK Z.
04/12/2019
Oil change / Front end Alignment
Jack’s mechanics did a great job. I would recommend this shop.
jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 04/12/2019

Thanks for your business we appreciate it.

JOHN F.
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/10/2019
Reliable
Does not do or recommend unnecessary work or parts.

MJ
Max J.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Max said the business has pretty good service.

Angela S.
Nissan Murano
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Angela said she had a very god experience with the business. .

KK
KYONG K.
04/08/2019
SUPER HONEST PEOPLE
These guys are super honest!
they could have easily change the parts and charge me for it but instead,
they spend their own time to check things prior to it and gave me an honest solution to my repair.
thanks!
jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 04/10/2019

Thanks for your kind words we appreciate business

RT
RAE T.
04/08/2019
Reliable, Honest
This shop is honest and reliable. Very Convenient!

Newark, CA
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
Knowledge
Very knowledgeable shop in assessing what needs to be done thank you for a great job

DANNY H.
Ford Crown Victoria
Quality of service
I have been a costumer at 76 for a long time , but I have never had a doubt about their service, in regards to repair and service.Always been treated with respect and warm welcome, they have never too busy to help me out.

MA
MONIR A.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
5 star
Best service best people the do excellent job . I do Recommend the 76 gas station in Castro valley .
Oh sorry I'll most forgot the have great experience in any car

Excellent Customer Service
Excellent Customer Service.

AG
AMY G.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
04/04/2019
The guy working in the office was extremely rude and intimidating
I got a 40 point check on my 99 Subaru. I felt I was being berated for my cars condition when there was not one single major repair needed. The mechanic wrote in the different ways the same exact problem. I will never go back again after 2 years of service for AAA. They are trying to rip people off. I'm a woman and my mechanic was standing outside next to my car, we fixed everything on the list that was important.

BT
BRUCE T.
Toyota Pickup
03/30/2019
Very knowledgeable Great customer service My vehicle was done when they promised

Will take all my vehicles there from now on for any type of work that needs to be done
jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 03/30/2019

jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 03/30/2019

Thank yuo for your business we all appreciate it

jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 04/02/2019

WS
WILLIAM S.
Lexus LS 460
03/28/2019

GMC Yukon XL
03/28/2019
Replacement of muffler
This job was done way ahead of schedule. And as always I was treated with respect.

AL
ADAM L.
Porsche Cayman
03/27/2019
Great Professional service
I have used them twice and have done a great job both times. They are professional, friendly and quick!

Ford E450 Super Duty
03/27/2019
Quality customer service
Excellent customer service and quality workmanship you can trust