Honda Fit
friendly customers service
Everyone are nice and I don't have to wait too long.

SR
SUSAN R.
Oakland, CA
07/20/2019
I have been coming here for a few years and I like that the owners remember me and my car.
The owners always provide excellent service and I know I can trust them completely to do an excellent job on my car. I know they will let me know if they notice anything concerning that needs to be done to my car.

MARY M.
Quick service
I was in and out in the specified time and this was on a Friday afternoon.

NE
NANCY E.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
07/18/2019
Best service for years and years!
Consistently the most knowledgeable service
In Castro Valley.

BRENDA M.
Chevrolet Cavalier
07/18/2019
Great job!
Union 76 always does great work. I take both my cars there and would recommend them
jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 07/20/2019

Thanks for the business we appreciate it.

ES
Eric S.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Eric said the staff were quick with the service they provided.

LW
Leora w.
Oakland, CA
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Leora said the employees are polite, professional, and customer oriented. Leora thinks highly of the business.

MZ
MARK Z.
Ford Edge
07/16/2019
Hose replacement
Jack’s Union 76 Station now what they are doing. They keep you informed ithey find any additional issues with you automobile. I have recommended many friends to them.
jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 07/17/2019

Thanks Mark for kind words we appreciate the work
Jack and Jay

JESSICA H.
Lexus ES 350
07/14/2019
Always Great Service!
We take our cars there for maintenance and repairs and we are always happy with their assessment, work and price. We recommend them highly!

JAYSON F.
Dodge Dakota
07/14/2019
Tires
Jack and the guys are very pleasant
Performed service as requested.
Good location for me drop it off and walk to location when complete.

07/10/2019
Great front desk politeness and information
Always reliable and trustworthy. Work done is explained and parts returned after they’re replaced.

CAMILLUS C.
Volkswagen EuroVan
07/10/2019
Smog Test
Timely, friendly, what's not to like?

JOANNE G.
Hayward, CA
Honest auto mechanic shop
As a single woman, I'm always wary that I’ll be taken advantage of by mechanics and contractors, but I trust Jack, Jay, and crew to quickly and accurately diagnose, repair, and maintain my car at a reasonable price. They are a AAA certified shop.

RICK B.
San Lorenzo, CA
GMC Pickup
👍🏻
Friendly, affordable and done right the first time. This is my go to mechanic shop for just about everything.

PB
POHAN B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
Close to home
They are prompt.

JOSE P.
07/03/2019
My A/C stopped working and brought the car here late in the afternoon. Despite having an already heavy workload this service station did not hesitate to do a quick check and attempt to repair. After finding out repair was going to take some time they immediately offered options to either leave the car or to bring it back the next day. Upon further evaluation the next day they immediately called and explained recommended repairs with a detailed estimate of the work required. After I authorized the repairs they quickly made repairs. The personal service you get here from Jack iOS unmatchable by other larger repair centers. Will definitely bring my cars back here if needed. It was a pleasure doing business with them.

MA

MY
MADELYN Y.
Chevrolet Caprice
07/03/2019
Always gets the job done.
Great customer service.

SK
STACY K.
Nissan Titan
06/30/2019
The customer service ever!
This shop ran by father and son is the absolute best. I’ve take all my cars there. They are honest and go above and beyond to make their customers happy.

KL
KATHRYN L.
06/29/2019
Really easy to get in to have smog test. Quick, always very friendly, polite service,, and they just made it simple.