Latest Review about 1 year ago

PB
PATRICIA (DEDE) B.
06/29/2019
The best
Jim and Rebecca are always dependable and honest.

CARLA B.
06/25/2019
Cedar Hills is honestly the best
Cedar Hills Tire has been the only one I go to since another company tried to create problems on my car and they showed me proof. Always respond in a timely manner and always consult me on what needs to be repaired . 100% trust in them for many years.

DON M.
06/25/2019
The only auto repair shop I go to
I was one of his first customer when he opened. No one has every repaired my cars but cedar hill auto I know I can trust him.

Cody C.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Cody said Jim is a good guy. He said the staff did a good job.

VM
VIVIANE M.
06/20/2019
I love Jim and Rebecca very trusting they do right all the time
I love Jim and Rebecca they are kind always truthful will do the very best job I trust them ,you never have to worry about them charging more or try to do wrong thank you so much viviane Mau

TL
TOMMY L.
Buick LaCrosse
06/18/2019
Wonderful job, very happy!
We have been pleased with all the automotive cars we have had serviced at Cedar Hills. We will go to Cedar Hills again.

MACK M.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
06/12/2019
Honest , knowledgeable , dependable
I’m always pleased after getting my vehicles repaired or service there. The staff and mechanics are very friendly and knowledgeable and always get me the right answers I need. They are very honest and I’ve never felt like I’ve been overcharged.

LR
LISA R.
06/11/2019
They continue to be great at what they do
Jim and Rebecca are just the best. They do very good work and get you in and out as quickly as they can. I am confident that they will do superior work every time I bring in my car. They are trustworthy and will tell you what you need to know. I highly recommend Cedar Hills Tire and Auto Care!

FM
Felice M.
Chrysler 300
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Felice said the experience start to finish was great. The staff stayed on top of everything, and she was completely satisfied.

FM
Felice M.
Chrysler 300
06/11/2019 Category: Service

PO
Paul O.
Geo Prizm
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Paul said they were knowledgeable, friendly, and had great service.

DIANE B.
06/08/2019
Great Service and great price, as always!
This place always takes very good care of me. Good service, good prices and friendly staff.

CRYSTAL C.
06/06/2019
Accurate and Honest
I have been bringing my vehicles here for years. They are the best. They are honest and they get the job done right. I recommend them to everyone needing their vehicle fixed. My neighbors also use them.

MJ
MARY BETH J.
Orange Park, FL
06/06/2019
Outstanding customer service
We are long time customers of Cedar Hill Tire. Rebecca and Jim and staff are amazing! Always friendly, honest and accommodating. We won’t go anywhere else for our cars needs! Thank you for being there for us in all our times of need!

MIKE P.
06/05/2019
Excellent Garage
Excellent HONEST service. I have used them for years and I highly recommend Cedar Hills Tire & Auto Center.