Latest Review about 1 year ago

JOHN S.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
04/23/2019
Great professional service!!
Outstanding service for tires or auto repair. They fix the problem and never try to oversell. I've been using them about 15 years.

WW
Wayne W.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Wayne said that they always treat him good up there at the place.

LR
LISA R.
04/19/2019
Always great service at reasonable prices
Cedar Hills Tire and Auto is my go-to place for anything having to do with my car. They are knowledgeable, courteous, honest, and thorough. They work in a timely manner to get your car back to you as soon as it is repaired correctly. You can depend on them; I certainly do.

TOM S.
Jacksonville, FL
04/19/2019
New tires
Our six year old car was in need of new tires. Cedar Hills Tire and Auto installed a new set of Michelin's and the car rides great. On budget and on time.
Thanks Jim and Rebecca!

RAYMOND W.
Chevrolet Blazer
04/18/2019
Good and and true to their work very good
That place really good never had problem after they work on my car or trucks believe me they do a good job

Ford Explorer Sport Trac
04/16/2019
GREAT!
Alway a pleasure to work with. They have always taken care of me and my family.

MO
Matthew O.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Matthew said the service at this business is good, fast, and friendly.

04/12/2019
I didn’t like that I was unable to talk to the mechanic. I also didn’t like that I wasn’t told up front that there was a charge of $12.95 for checking my air conditioner. I think the law requires it.
I didn’t like that I couldn’t talk to the mechanic. I also didn’t like that I wasn’t told up front that there was a charge of $12.95 for checking my air conditioner to see what was wrong.. i’ve Had good service in the past but this visit didn’t go that way.

AMY B.
Land Rover LR4
04/05/2019
Very honest and conscientious.

HE
HELEN E.
Jacksonville, FL
Pontiac Bonneville
04/04/2019
Repair for gas cap error message
Thanks for the repair and maintenance

ES
Eva S.
Buick Century
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Eva said the service was good. The work was dependable.

KL
KERRY L.
04/02/2019
Great Customer Service & Quality Care
Cedar Hills Tire & Auto always provides high quality services at very fair rates. I’ve been a regular customer for over a decade and highly recommend their services.

KH
KENDALL H.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/29/2019
Top Quality Mechanic and Tire Service!
Cedar Hill Tire has been my ONLY most trusted mechanic for over 15 years! Great customer service and the job always gets done the right way. Very knowledgeable if you’re having car problems or need an estimate to fit your budget. Thank You Cedar Hills for keep me on the road and worry free! - Kendall H.

JJ
Justin J.
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Justin said he had taken his vehicle to RPM and that facility was going to charge him $2,000 to do the work. He brought it into this facility and the mechanic sent his vehicle out to get part of the work done. He did the rest and it saved him a enormous amount of money. He really appreciates all of the help and the great recommendations he received.

Lamarkus M.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Lamarkus said the staff are good.