4.6

Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
10/30/2019
The people
The staff are so patient with me. I lost my registration card and they secured one for me so that I could get my car inspected without delay. Great job

Sandra B.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Sandra said they did a wonderful job, they did what needed to be done on her vehicle.

RP
Rasheed P.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Rasheed said he really liked the service. He said he took his vehicle to a different repair facility first and was quoted $2,500. He took it to this place and learned the first business had mis-diagnosed his issue. He said the staff at this place correctly diagnosed his issue, fixed it the same day and saved him thousands. He said this is his new go-to place.

GM
Gloria M.
Bensalem, PA
10/19/2019
Wow😊
My car sat 3 weeks because if overheating and I'd had 2 mechanics stiff me during that same time. I lo e my older year BMW and no one wanted to touch it. Not only was my car being looked at after one phone call, the diagnoses was spot on and the repair has my car driving the best it has in years. So grateful to have found a honest, knowledgable staff of mechanics, I'm happy to highly recommend their services to anyone looking.👌🏽 Cee Johnson's
Is truly A1, West Philly strong., Thanks Mr. Cee, signed a new loyal customer🙌🏾🤗😊

YM
Yvette M.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Yvette said the visit was great. She stated the staff was generous and kind. They also kept her well updated and explained the service very well.

Dawn M.
10/17/2019
Excellence
Service is always on point. Been a customer for over 20 years.

UC
Uriel C.
09/21/2019
Friendly family atmosphere
Staff very friendly and helpful

Juliah B.
Bangor, PA
09/19/2019
Great experience!!
Great customer service. Everyone was so nice and they got us in and out quickly. Highly recommend!

James A.
Cadillac SRX
09/13/2019
Impressive
If you are looking for a "Great" auto repair shop where you vehicle is receiving the "Best" service, the price are "Reasonable" and the people are "Courteous." Cee Johnson's Auto Service is the place to go.

Damon H.
09/12/2019
Services and courtesy
The service is great for the price and they simply get it right. I've never had a problem even the one time I had to bring my car. They just took the vehicle back fixed it and returned it.

ST
Shantelle T.
09/06/2019
Very Happy Customer
The Staff there took great care of my car and had me out in a timely fashion .... No complaints here ....
TY CJ’s Auto...

Joan D.
Hyundai ELANTRA
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Joan said this business had her in and out. It was good service. The staff answered all her questions.

CE
Caprice E.
Lexus ES 330
07/31/2019
Professional and Courteous
I took my car in for an inspection and Mr. Johnson and his staff were very courteous. My wait time was much shorter than expected - which is appreciated when you have one day off to run multiple errands. My Aunt recommended this business to me and I would recommend this business to family and friends.

Caprice E.

Jeep Patriot
07/20/2019
Great service,competitive price,close to home
The same service I would get at a dealership only personal. The great thing is it's close to home and transportation.

TW
Tina W.
Wynnewood, PA
Acura TSX
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Tina said that she liked the place's service and she had no problems.

KR
Kimberly R.
06/11/2019
Best place
I love it here been coming here for about 5 years they are always friendly and helpful. Thank you Mr Johnson Mike and everyone else there

ES
Elizabeth S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2019
Liz Smith
Is was fast clean and reasonable price

KV
Keeyana V.
Honda Crosstour
05/02/2019
Reliable and swift service
I came to get my cat service many of times and I can always say I have never had an issue. No long waits, friendly and knowledgeable.

BD
Betty D.
04/30/2019
In and Out
There were two cars ahead of me and I was that it would be an hour for inspection. However, before I knew it, I was out 30 minutes later. Fast, professional and with no b.s.

BD