4.6

TW
Tariq W.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Tariq said the employees were very unprofessional.

Daequan L.
Saturn Aura
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Daequan said his repairs on his vehicle did not work.

Keesha M.
07/03/2019
Felt very uncomfortable. Customer service horrible.
At the time of payment I was given a price and I had some questions I was looked at like I was crazy and given attitude when asking questions by the light Skinned guy I was there a while so my phone died so needed a charger to get cash apped some more money in order to pay for my car inspection I wasn't aware that car inspections were $113 I have never paid that much anywhere before. That person really needs to be trained in customer service I actually told him he was making me feel uncomfortable and unwarranted and that there's nothing wrong with asking questions ever n I had the right he just looked at me as if to say so what he got up and took a personal phone call I guess to further let me know just how important I really was not. He also stated that the inspection was already done as if to say why ask questions now that wasn't his place to say to me I'm the customer. I was going to pay regardless so that I can get my car back I just questioned the price that's all but I was not treated well by that guy at all. I won't be coming back. And the person who inspected my car left his empty Welch's juice bottle in my car.

Tondalaya B.
05/23/2019
Unprofessional Customer Service
I received unprofessional service at the shop.

BP
brandon p.
Cadillac CTS Wagon
03/08/2019
State emission stickers
I believe these guys are the best in the game.

Damone M.
Lexus ES 330
01/06/2019
Young guy at the front is a clown
Repair work is subpar and overpriced. Customer service is even worse. Mrs. Cee is a sweetheart tho.

ME
Martin E.
Cadillac SRX
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Martin said his brakes are still going down to the floor and this could have cost him his life. He is is not going back.

Ronald H.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Ronald said he would not recommend this business. The staff kept telling him to come back in a few days. He said they had him running in circles. They need to work on scheduling. The work once done was quality.

Doris C.
Pontiac Grand Prix
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with James. He said the employees were not truthful about his service. They claimed his vehicle had more issues than what he went in for.

Cadillac CTS
04/26/2018
stolen items
the last i took my car to this shop some one stole some things out of my car,

RD
Ryshonna D.
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Ryshonna said the staff tried to take all her money. She said they do good work but she would not recommend them to anyone because they tried to cheat her.

Melvin S.
Dodge Charger
01/25/2018
Vehicle inspection
I'm still waiting for it to be completed. I'm missing one sticker, the emissions sticker. I've been waiting a week now.
Not a happy camper

Mel C.
11/16/2017
Scammers
I bought a car from his friend , he’s an Africa guy. It was my first time buying and I was excited . He called me to come pick up my title , but when I got there he wanted to take pictures of my car and i asked why he said so he could send it to Harrisburg for the reconstructed title. I was confused because while buying the car there at this place of business they never mentioned it at all and the man has stop answering my calls pior to me coming . After I caught on to what was going on Calvin told me he had nothing to do it and his friend asked him to do a favor . Please watch these ppl it was my first time buying . I should have know better but somethings you just do to people

KD
K. D.
BMW 318ti
11/08/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Johnathan. He said price on the wall for the dynotest was $59-$69. He was charged $100. The mount on the windshield was broken and no one told him that it was broken. The bill was more than advertised. He did not bother to ask why.

RY
Robert Y.
Dodge Durango
06/26/2017
Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves
Terrible n over priced 150 for an inspection I told people bout the price n they laughed

SK
Sire K.
Volkswagen New Beetle
10/21/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Bintu. She said she had a negative experience at this business and it was terrible. Initially she went a month prior before her vehicle stopped entirely. Her uncle referred her. They looked at it, told her what was wrong and she was not charged. One month after, she took it back because it stopped functioning. She asked them to do a full check, they told her the same thing and charged her $40. She waited for them to contact her about a part she needed but they did not. She had to follow-up with them. They told her the part they needed to order would be $600. She told them she could not afford that. She would order it herself and have it sent to them. This was on a Thursday and the following Monday was a holiday so they probably would not get the part until Tuesday. They told her she had to pick up her vehicle because they had no space to keep it there. They were very rude and short with her. When she asked an employee questions, he had an attitude and was very aggressive towards her. If she was asking questions it was because she did not know the answer. They should be willing to educate their customers and provided clear information. They acted like she needed them and were very condescending. They need to improve for other customers and learn to have more compassion. She went to pick up her vehicle and it was left outside, which made her very upset. She really wanted to take it back to this business to be fixed because she wants to support them but she could not bring herself to go back due to the way she was treated. She would not recommend them for service.

PH
Patrick H.
Chrysler 300
06/30/2016 Category: Service
Patrick said he did not have a good visit. After service, he had to go back for something else that was taken care of. Then when the vehicle was inspected, the business was out of inspection stickers and told him he would have to come back for the sticker. His wife went to get the sticker and they were still out so they put a note in the vehicle that the vehicle has passed inspection. His wife told him she was not satisfied with the way she was treated but he does not know exactly what happened.

David L.
04/23/2016 Category: Service
David said he purchased a computer for his vehicle from this business and his vehicle is still dying after running for only a couple minutes.

Arthur M.
New Castle, DE
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Arthur said the business provided good service. He said he wanted to tell the staff to keep up the good work.

Dennis B.
Buick Century
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said that they are good. They take care of people and do good service.