Overall Rating 4.8089876/5Overall Rating 4.8089876/5Overall Rating 4.8089876/5Overall Rating 4.8089876/5rating 4.8089876
Overall Rating 2.16292/5Overall Rating 2.16292/5rating 2.16292rating 2.16292rating 2.16292

Andrea M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Becky helped me a ton when I came in when my car broke down. She helped me get a tow truck to pick up my car and pick up a rental car all within two hours. I expected to be in a rental car for 3-4 days, but they had my car fixed and running the next day. Great service!

Michael H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Great service experience
My scheduled service went great, quick and easy. Thank you Rachel, great customer service.

LQ
Laurie Q.
2017 Hyundai Accent
My review
I don’t understand why you require comments. Whatever. Really great service. I have no complaints and I love my car. I’m not a fan of your surveys though.

CA
Claudia A.
Aaaa
Aaaaaa

John H.
Indian Springs, NV
Awesomeness
Been with you a long time and plan on being a customer for many years.

Lindsey S.
Jordan is my favorite!
Jordan in thee service department is great. I’ve seen a few other people and I ways just end up back with him because he is so friendly, helpful and is just a pleasure to work with.

Jo C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Customer Service
Customer service is #1 at this Hyundai dealership. Everyone you meet is very helpful and they always greet you when you walk in the door!
They say they will call you when your car is finished or it needs something else done to it and they do! NO PRESSURE!!! Nice!

FM
Frank M.
GREAT SERVICE!
SERVICE REP BECKY IS TO BE COMMENDED !!!!! SHE ALWAYS DOES A GOOD JOB ON GETTING THE VEHICLE SERVICED PROPERLY !!!!1 THANK YOU BECKY!!!!!!!

customer service
customer service in sales is very good, Jordan is always accommodating and gets my car in and out as promised. Not happy with the way my car runs
and that would be my reason to maybe not recommend someone buying a tucson

VS
Veronica S.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Always quick, easy, and to the point
They do the work asked, but also check various other items. This tends to find issues not knowing about.

MF
Marvin F.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Responsive dealership
Professional
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you Marvin, we appreciate your survey very much.

DV
Don V.
2007 Hyundai Accent
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Best place for Hyundai service.
Great service from Brian!
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time Don, we appreciate you.

YD
Yvan D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service at Centennial Hyundai
Appointments are kept on time and waiting time for service is very good. Waiting area is comfortable.
All in all a pretty good experience.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for your survey Yvan, we appreciate your business.

GE
Gina E.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Love this place
Minimal to no wait, friendly people in a highly organized setting and I was offered fresh coffee and bottled water! Scheduling my service via text was beyond impressive and efficient.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time for the survey Gina, it means a lot to us.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
Great
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for your feedback, it is important to us.

VG
Vern G.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
very fast and great service
your service deportment is the best
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you Vern we appreciate your survey and your business.

EM
Eljay M.
2004 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2018 Category: Service
I trust Brian and Tom( the tech)
Brian Z was right on target with scheduling as usual. Tom, the tech was excellent as usual. He . explains what had to be done
in layman language. I trust both Brian and Tom when it comes to service on my vehicles.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for your survey Eljay, it means a lot ot us.

Dino L.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Becky. She knew what oil Hyundai recommends.
Your service department answers the phone. No other dealers service dept. answers the phone.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you Dino, we appreciate your survey very much.

Cynthia S.
Customer Service
Brian, always takes great care of my car..
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for your survey Cynthia, we appreciate your business.

AL
Allan L.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Sonata Service
Always excellent service and courtesy. Bruce usually handles my appointment and he is always polite and professional
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time Allan, we appreciate your feedback.