Overall Rating 4.8131879/5Overall Rating 4.8131879/5Overall Rating 4.8131879/5Overall Rating 4.8131879/5rating 4.8131879
Overall Rating 2.17582/5Overall Rating 2.17582/5rating 2.17582rating 2.17582rating 2.17582

CA
Claudia A.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
I love to come to this location they make me feel welcome and they are very nice

Marlee M.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service. Even when I arrived a few minutes early. I was assisted quite promptley.
Excellent service. Even when I arrived a few minutes early. I was assisted quite promptly.
My SUV was serviced quickly and was ready within a good time frame

John H.
Riverside, WA
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Out of state makes no difference.
I suffered a nail in a tire. Called and they said bring it in. Immediately got repaired. Service department is very friendly and helpful.

Doris W.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
The Service Personnel (especially Becky) WHO WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND ALWAYS WITH A SMILE
excellent

Overall no problems
I would have given 5 stars.My prior visit To just put air in my tires he tried to sell me a new stem value when my car only had 1500 miles on my car.

11/18/2018 Category: Service
Consistently excellent service
The service dept at Centennial Hyundai
Always reliable to take care of my Elantra
As recommended by the factory
Required maintenance schedule.
Honest service dept
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your survey very much.

Desiree D.
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Rachel
Love Rachel she was so helpful & knowledgeable. If she isn’t already a manager, she should be. She is wonderful.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for your survey Desiree, we appreciate your business very much.

Jacob A.
Hyundai Took Care of me
Corey was super cool and good at his job. He wa quick professional with great customer service, andmade sure I was good to go. Made the inconvenience barley inconvent
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for your survey Jacob, it is important to us.

Divinilio M.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
One of best service dealer I have experienced. Warm hospitable environment and helpful staff.keep coming to you offering drinks, water or snacks. Nice!
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you Divinilio, your survey is important to us.

AP
Amber P.
Fast and friendly
Fast and friendly
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 11/18/2018

Thank you for your survey Amber, we appreciate your business.

2010 Hyundai Elantra To
Excellent Customer Service
A big thank you to Jordan and the Centennial Hyundai team for helping me get my car issue resolved! After explaining the reason for my re-visit, Jordan took care of my issue right away! I was in and out in less than a half-hour. I really appreciate the prompt and efficient service!

Good Customer Service
The staff is always nice. The wait time is usually long.

EM
Emily M.
Never bad service
Corey is always wonderful! I cannot say enough good things about my experience with them!
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 11/18/2018

Thank you Emily, your survey means a lot to us.

Mary G.
2008 Hyundai Entourage
Brian Zasloff Excellent Service
I am thankful you have people like Brian, he is honest, polite, helpful and took great care of my vehicle.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 11/18/2018

Thank you Mary, your survey means a lot to us.

AA
Anthony A.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful service advisor.
Service was performed on time and the service advisor was very pleasant to deal with.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 11/18/2018

Thank you for your survey Anthony, we appreciate your business.

Amazing place
Thanks it was great service, Jordan was great

JN
Jesusa N.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Service was great I had no appointment and they still took my car in and diagnois and repaired it that day keep it up
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 11/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time for the survey Jesusa, it is important to us.

SD
Susan D.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Always very friendly and efficient.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 11/18/2018

Thank you Susan, your survey means a lot to us.

GC
Geoffrey C.
2012 Hyundai Equus
Excellent Customer Service
I’ve been taking my 2012 Equus to Centennial Hyundai. Brian Zasloff has been my Service Writer for most of my service appointments and his customer service is simply excellent. Very pleased and recommend him and Centennial Hyundai.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 11/18/2018

Thank you Geoffrey, we appreciate your survey very much.

11/14/2018 Category: Service
Work was very professional
Thanks for your help
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you for your survey, it is important to us.

JE
Jesse E.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service
Had a tire blow out! They were able to call a supplier and get me a tire and a Oil Change 1.5hrs before they closed. Thanks Mike/Steve/Becky.. Good service goes a long way!
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you Jesse, we appreciate your survey very much.