Overall Rating 4.824998/5Overall Rating 4.824998/5Overall Rating 4.824998/5Overall Rating 4.824998/5rating 4.824998
Overall Rating 2.165/5Overall Rating 2.165/5rating 2.165rating 2.165rating 2.165

11/17/2019 Category: Service
Elantra
I am always updated by the service staff on the status of my vehicle.

11/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Service, friendly staff

Margot R.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Pleasant experience
Friendly,courteous employees. Great service.

Steven S.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Always busy as hell.... but seem to help me when I need it!!!
Bryan Zasloff is my #1 guy in service. My car wouldn't start so a got a jump from a tow truck and went over to the dealership. I left word I was coming over. Bryan tested the battery... which was 67.... and we thought it might keep starting.... so we set an appt for Wednesday. Next day the car wouldn't start..... so I got a jump.... went over... and Jordan fit me in over a few hours on Saturday. Jordan really helped me out... right before a holiday weekend. So I'm very satisfied.... the new battery is working.... even though I keep thinking it might not start!!! Thank you Bryan and Jordan!!!

Jeffery B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Bryan
Bryan is the best service writer I have ever had the pleasure to work with, he gets you in and out, he quote is always right on,

LH
Luis H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Great!
I always look forward to taking the car in for a service. They do an awesome job all around. I usually go shopping across the street while I wait and they call me before I'm done to come back.

JU
Julius U.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Thank you Brian and Tom for always taking great care of my car whenever you have it at the dealership.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for your survey Julius, your business is important to us.

WM
William M.
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Easy wait time while
service Being done to my vehicle
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you William, we appreciate your survey very much.

2014 Hyundai Genesis
Great Service!
I can always count on Becky to take care of my car.

RV
Robert V.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback Robert, it is important to us.

KK
Kyle K.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Thank you!
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you Kyle, we appreciate your business.

Joseph M.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Bryan is great and I tell my friends and they say the same and I have 2 of my friends buy car from you and your general manager is also great when I took my daughter and she was happy with him and the S U Z. Kona. You staff is great keep up the great work please
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for your survey Joseph, we appreciate your business.

DO
Donald O.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Average
Just had a oil change.

Karl S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Service plus
While the technician did the oil service he fitting that the car needed a software update so he just did it!
And, the service writer kept me informed. Great service.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback Karl, it is important to us.

John F.
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent treatment
My husband brought our car in for two problems.The service department was honest and helpful in fixing them.One was under warranty and the other problem was fixed at a fair cost.Much better to bring your car back to.the dealership you bought it at.I give Centennial a 5 star for service and honesty.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for your survey, it means a lot to us.

Great Customer Service!
They always get you in on time and out in a fashionable manner.

PH
Patti H.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Service area was diligent fixing my issue
The air conditioning was blowing hot air from the drivers side vents; cold air from the passenger vents. The Service Advisor, Rebecca, and the Service Technician, Tom, was committed in resolving the issue. The actuator motor was replaced and then the temperature actuator was replaced resolving the problem. Cold air is now blowing from drivers and passenger vents. I'm very happy with both Rebecca and Tom in being attentive to what was required to fix the problem.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you Patti, we appreciate your survey very much.

Friendly, efficient, polite.
always a pleasant experience when I have work done on the car. All of the employees are friendly and helpful.
Accommodations are excellent. Becky was my service rep. She is excellent.

MV
Manuel V.
11/08/2019
Poor customer service
More then once i been at Hyundai to get my car service, poor customer sevice/rude... treat you like their the only ones who know about cars...

Sandra W.
Simi Valley, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
Jordan was so helpful and they serviced my vehicle very quickly.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for your survey Sandra, we appreciate your business.