Overall Rating 4.8079115/5Overall Rating 4.8079115/5Overall Rating 4.8079115/5Overall Rating 4.8079115/5rating 4.8079115
Overall Rating 2.16477/5Overall Rating 2.16477/5rating 2.16477rating 2.16477rating 2.16477

Martha M.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Arriving without an appointment, not only did I have my vehicle towed in but I was traveling out of the state that afternoon. When I arrived and explained my situation, the staff was so friendly and helpful, they got me in and out within couple of hours. I had taken my vehicle to another Hyundai dealership due to the battery but was told there was nothing wrong with it, three months later my car would not even take a jump start. I will definitely be returning to Centennial Hyundai for all my car needs.

Cynthia M.

Friendly people

John L.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Great dealership
Don't buy a dual clutch car.

MF
Marcos F.

Chelsea S.
My favorite Hyundai
Great service as usual! Love my service advisor Rachel and Kevin the service manager!

Sarah S.
Advisor amazing!!!
I had a great experince this time the advisor that I had was amazing super friendly and she was so helpful from the minute I pulled up to the get the service. I forget her name but she made the experience great and I hope I get her again next time because this was the first time since going here I felt I was treated right so thank you.

CR
Christian R.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Customer service
Brian at customer service was very helpful in giving me options to service times available.

Jodi H.
***

Teresa S.
Efficient and Friendly
Appointment online is easy. They processed the paperwork and I was sitting in the waiting area with a complimentary beverage before my scheduled appointment. Returned car within reasonable amount of time. Solid, efficient and friendly service ~ what more can I ask for ?

PH
Patti H.
Thorough Service
I had a scheduled appt for an oil change and with the multi point inspection of my car they also determined my front brake pads needed to be replaced. Was able to complete the service within the designated timeframe.

JU
Julius U.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Brian always make the experience great. He is the main reason why I continuously go at this location for service.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you Julius, your survey means a lot to us.

WB
William B.
Always give excellent service
I am someone who waits while the service is performed on my Tucson. I find the waiting room comfortable and the service performed on my car to be timely and always done right. Kudos to the team at Centennial Hyundai
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you or your survey Willam, it is very important to us.

RU
Ricardo U.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Bryan is the best Service Advisor I ever had!
I just went in for my 30k service. Bryan explained all my options and kept me aware of how long it would take and had it ready before his promised time. He is the reason I keep coming back to Centennial Hyundai even though I live clear across town. Thanks Bryan!!!
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you Ricardo, we appreciate your survey very much.

John M.
Good Service
Your lot porters need to learn how to properly clean a car inside and out.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for your feedback John, it is important to us.

Christopher M.
Quick oil change
Staff was friendly. The service was quick. Just what I was looking for. Thanks!
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for your survey Christopher, we appreciate your business.

07/15/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
Becky is great. She was so helpful, kind, and fast.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for your feedback, it is important to us.

Lawrence M.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Warm, welcoming feeling, excellent customer service.
Rachel was very professional, kind, knowledgeable and helpful with excellent customer service skills.

07/14/2018 Category: Service
Time management could be better
In the past we had no issues until last visit. So disappointed
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for your feedback Lawrence, we are sorry for your last experience with us. That type of service is not typical for us. I will have Jordan our drive manager reach out to you so we can address your situation.

MQ
Michael Q.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Most of the people are good
This last buy was not a good experience. If you want to know more feel free to call me, as far as l'm concerned this will be the last car I buy from Hyundai
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for your feedback Michael, it is important to us.

KQ
Kim Q.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
The wait time was much quicker than I expected. My car was washed clean and waiting for me when I arrived to pick it up. Their customer service was outstanding.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for your feedback Kim, we appreciate your business.