Overall Rating 4.8172065/5Overall Rating 4.8172065/5Overall Rating 4.8172065/5Overall Rating 4.8172065/5rating 4.8172065
Overall Rating 2.17204/5Overall Rating 2.17204/5rating 2.17204rating 2.17204rating 2.17204

KC
Karen C.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Car Maintanence
Becky and everyone at Centennial Hyundai were awesome!
Service was fast as well!

Keith S.
Always friendly
On time and quality service.

Richard M.
Henderson, NV
06/24/2019 Category: Service
This visit was very brief since the previous two required more time to accomplish the maintenance.
My service coordinator, Brian Zaslof, was his usual efficient self. Although the appointment was only an oil change, he ensured I was only at this facility for a minimum amount of time.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time for the survey Richard, we appreciate your business.

VM
Vicki M.
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Always timely and honest.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for your survey Vicki, it is important to us.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
Fast service
My gas cap and check engine light came on a Friday. When I came home, I called to see if I could bring it in to have it checked out. Unfortunately, I kept getting placed on forwarded about 10x when I called the service department (too late for me to lower the rating for this issue). Finally, I was able to leave a message regarding my request.

Becky returned my call and said I can bring the car and they will keep it overnight if I arrive before closing time. I dropped it off and I received a call and text message a couple of hours after opening time Saturday morning stating that my car was fixed and ready for pick up.

ME
Michael E.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent customer service
When we bring our car in for maintenance, we are always completely satisfied with the excellent customer service provided by Bryan Zasloff.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time Michael, your survey means a lot to us.

LR
Lynnette R.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Jordan is great
Took my car in when the trunk latch broke. Jordan was so helpful in getting it taken care of. I really appreciate him and will seek his help in the future when the car has to go in for routine things.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for your survey Lynnette, we appreciate your business.

AF
Alma F.
Great facility
Good lobby waiting area
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for your feedback Alma, it means a lot to us.

NN
Najib N.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and very polite people.Fast service.
Becky is so nice and efficient as usual.Makes me feel welcome no matter how busy she is.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you Najib, we appreciate your survey very much.

TQ
Tangie Q.
Customer service
Great customer service work done in timely fashion not so over priced
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for your survey Tangie, it is important to us.

Dion R.
They actually care.
I’m not the type of person that cares to do reviews, but I had to make an exception this time. To make a long story short, I’ve never felt more supported by a company than I did with my last visit to Hyundai. Big specific shoutout to Jordan in the service department for listening to me and genuinely trying to do everything in his power to make sure I was taken care of. “Customer service” wasn’t even a factor in my visit to see Jordan. I felt like I was talking to a friend who was trying to help me. Do yourself a favor and put your trust in him. Regardless of the outcome, you’ll feel like he went to the moon and beyond to make sure your issue was resolved in the easiest, least painful way (and that includes your wallet).
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time for the survey Dion,we appreciate your business.

2019 Hyundai Kona
Great service, Friendly people
I took my recently purchased vehicle here to be serviced. The employees were very friendly. I had a short wait and they even washed my car afterwards! Love this place.

GN
Guy N.
Great work Becky
Becky made it very easy for me to get in and get what I needed and head out in a timely manner
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you Guy, we appreciate your survey very much.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great serbice
I’ve had consistently outstanding service for the past 10 years. I recommend this dealership for service.

2019 Hyundai Veloster
Okay
Decent service

Tamara B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Brian
Brian is friendly, patient and understanding. He makes sure things are done right. I live in Henderson and prefer Centennial because of the excellent service Brian gives.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for your survey Tamara, we appreciate your business.

06/20/2019 Category: Service
I don’t want to include a title
Having me include a title for an anonymous review is redundant.

Debra C.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Again I had a wonderful experience with centennial hyundai, always amazing service.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for your survey Debra, it is important to us.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/19/2019 Category: Service
good service
good service

John W.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Becky was great
Becky was great and I got an even better quote here than Big O.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for your survey John, we appreciate you.