4.6

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Quality, Friendly Service
Dealing with Central Ave Hyundai is like dealing with a family business. The personnel is friendly and considerate. They take the time to carefully insure quality care and performance of my car.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 07/21/2021

Saurav S.
West Harrison, NY
2021 Hyundai Kona
07/19/2021 Category: Service
Flat tire repair.
I had a flat tire and they had no available appointments available until the following week. Javira walked me through what she wanted me to do which was calling parts and ordering the right tire. Evi who is my usual advisor took over from there and they were on top of it. The tire was brought in and fixed by 2 pm. They are amazing!!!!
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/18/2021 Category: Service
Clean and comfortable waiting area.
Professional , clean and thorough place. Answers questions well and courteous.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

RP
Rosemary P.
07/17/2021 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
Very efficient staff, friendly, and caring.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

KJ
Kenneth J.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Good service, good communication.
Following my past review where I mentioned that the service here has always been good but that there was a recent lack in communication, I want to say that the service manager (Mr. John Nunziata) has bent over backwards to correct any failings in that area. I will continue to use them as my Hyundai service center and would recommend them to friends.

07/15/2021 Category: Service
Good service, no communication.
I've had no issues with the service performed, but my question about why 30 miles were put on my vehicle during its service is still unanswered 8 days later.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 07/16/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. We value you as a customer and we appreciate your business.

NC
Nancy C.
Hawthorne, NY
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Central Avenue Hyundai Service
I have had two experiences with servicing our Hyundai vehicle with Central Avenue Hyundai in Hartsdale NY. In the past I never looked forward to having any car services. Delays, never on time, expensive, unplanned repairs, etc. I can certainly tell you that was not the case at Central Avenue Hyundai. The car was taken in right at the appointment time, the staff was very courteous and informative. I was told the work would take an hour and 45 minutes my car was returned to me.
It certainly was a refreshing change from other car service experiences in the past.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 07/16/2021

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. We value you as a customer and appreciate your business.

YS
Yasmirca S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
07/07/2021 Category: Service
Amazing Service!
The most important part of customer service is the consistency in which they maintain there service. As a customer I truly appreciate the great service.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 07/07/2021

Oakland, NJ
2020 Hyundai Kona
07/12/2021 Category: Service
Very Satisfied Customer
I recently brought my SUV Hyundai Kona for an oil change and the check engine light. On my way home, the vehicle was driving fine until the check engine light came back on again. Immediately, I called the Hyundai dealership/service dept and let them know that the check engine light had come back on. Without further ado, I was pleasantly surprised to receive a courtesy call from John Nunziata, the Service Manager, who suggested that I should take back my vehicle for them to check the cause of the issue. So I did. While waiting, John came into the waiting room with a warm greeting to inform me that they were going to do a diagnostic test to see what caused the light to come back on. He was very professional and concerned. In just a couple of minutes, John came back and explained that he had communicated the issue with the Hyundai Customer Service. Then he asked me to leave the vehicle with them to do further tests and hoped they could find some sort of resolution. Honestly, I was a bit nervous at first to be without my vehicle. And, I also felt eager to get the issue fixed. But, after meeting John and seeing how much he cares for his customers I am assured he's going to do an outstanding job to find the issue, fix it, and get me back in my vehicle a.s.a.p. After we discussed leaving my vehicle, John offered me a loaner. I was very impressed. Within a reasonable timescale, he provided me with a Tucson loaner to get back home. I want to say, Thank you, John, for caring. Very much appreciated! I felt valued as a customer

07/06/2021 Category: Service
Unsatisfied customer
I took my vehicle for an oil change and the check engine light. The wait was very reasonable since I decided to wait. After a few hours of waiting, the service guy came and said that my vehicle was ready and all set to go. After a few minutes of checking out, the mechanic came in the office and said that the engine light came back on the vehicle. So, the service guy said I should go back to the waiting area until they checked the problem. About half an hour waiting again, the service guy came back and said that the problem was fixed, and the mechanic had to reset the engine light and everything was okay. After I left the dealership, about 25 mins driving home the engine light came back on. Immediately, I pulled over and called back the dealership to let them know that the engine light was back on. I explained the problem to the Customer Service woman on the phone who said that I should not tried to come back with the vehicle because it would be best for me to take it to a different dealership closes to where I live. I felt hopeless that I couldn’t take back the vehicle and have them take care of the problem. Anyway, the bottom line is, I would not recommend this dealership and poorly service to anyone. They left me feeling very disappointed and hopeless.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 07/09/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak. We appreciate you giving us a second opportunity.

Luis R.
07/06/2021
Recent Recall
John the service manager personally call me this morning immediately told me to come in to rectify the situation with the check engine light due to the recent recall great customer service.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 07/07/2021

Bronxville, NY
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/03/2021 Category: Service
Thanks great service.

Lori-Ann R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/02/2021 Category: Service
Overall experience was positive. My Service rep., Evi listened & helped to pinpoint my concerns. She was very thorough when describing what was done & offered solutions for follow-up.

Cross River, NY
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/02/2021 Category: Service
Central Avenue Hyundai Service
XOXO…

Luis R.
07/01/2021
Recent Recall
Brought my vehicle in last Friday because of recent recall. The following week my vehicle engine check list comes on, call service dept to bring vehicle back the women tell next available appt is next Friday. Just keep driving your vehicle there nothing else we could do poor customer service.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 07/06/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. We appreciate your business.

White Plains, NY
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staffs
First time at this location, staffs were friendly. Got my car issues fixed. Didn’t wait that long.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 07/01/2021

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Good Service
Been Bringing My Car Here With No Issues.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 07/01/2021