4.6

Joan G.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/04/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Professional and friendly throughout the communication and serving process.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Sales is exceptional!
Best Salesman is Marvin!
Best Sales Manager is Max!
They don’t waste your time and treat you like family!
I had one bad experience with service department but I’ll be back.. that’s how good Marvin and Max are!
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you for your feedback.

Carmen H.
03/31/2021
Happy with the ending outcome👍
I had submitted a review of a terrible experience at this dealership. However John (service manager) called me with a sincere apologies of my experience and asked how can he make it right. WOW I WASN'T EXPECTING THAT WHICH WAS GREAT!!! This however, change my whole perspective concerning this dealership which is SUPERIOR customer service I must say!!!
We came to a conclusion and he stated that he would authorized a free 15,000 service when the time comes I still have low miles (my vehicle is 2021 Sonata limited top of the line My baby lol) and also free loaner car to use when my part comes in. In my opinion I will recommend this dealership to family friends or anyone looking to buy a car because management (in my case John) will make it their business to make it right with the customer!!i YEY 🙌😁👍

Carmen H.
2021 Hyundai Sonata
03/31/2021 Category: Service

03/30/2021 Category: Service
Happy with the ending outcome
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me.

Rafael R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Very professional 👏
Very professional and quick. Also clean and friendly

John R.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Great excellent service
Never have a bad thing to say about the service department!
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 03/27/2021

JU
Jesse U.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/26/2021 Category: Service
They are very friendly! They treat your car like their own. Wry convenient location! Comfortable waiting area.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 03/27/2021

Jeffrey S.
White Plains, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Jeff S
Great customer service. They tell you exactly what was done to your vehicle and what will be needed in the future.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

03/24/2021 Category: Service
Very happy
The staff was very nice, the place was very clean, and overall I had a good experience.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 03/24/2021

GW
Gerard W.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/23/2021 Category: Service
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me.

Michelle W.
Athol, NY
03/21/2021
Justified complaint
I filed a negative review on 3/18/21. The reply from the dealership was inaccurate. There were multiple calls from my husband to the dealership, no other offer than the $7,000 for the car they sold my uncle for $19,000 less than 2 months before was ever made. Basically what my husband was told was it was our problem. One person (he can't remember who) tried to tell him that after getting $2,000 down at lease signing in 2018, 2 years of payments of $161, another $4,000 down at date of sale July 7th 2020 and $15,000 from TD bank, that the Central Ave, Hyundai didn't make anything on the car which is why they couldn't offer more than $7,000. The letter with the "threat" to tarnish their reputation was a last ditch effort to get them to make a better offer, they didn't that's when my husband was told it was "our opinion" that they did something wrong. So I made justified complaints to whom ever I thought might help us. If the dealer had made a reasonable offer, at any time, say Kelly Blue Book value of car, pay off to TD Bank, with contract confirming they will accept the car with no no further obligation from Uncle David, then there could be a discussion maybe.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

Mount Vernon, NY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Excellence
Will continue to purchase and service at this dealership
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

Michelle W.
Athol, NY
03/18/2021
Took my 89 year old uncle for a ride
I am writing this on behalf on my 89 year old uncle. On July 7th, he went to Central Ave. Hyundai to turn in his 2018 Elantra that he was leasing. Somehow he was convinced to buy it. The problem is that new, the car was listed at $19,995, he had leased for 2 years with $2,000 down at signing. In July of 2020, somehow the car was worth $19,000 still ! Uncle David was convinced to put another $4,000 down and finance another $15,000. Because the loan requested was more than the value of the car the dealers primary lenders refused so the loan went through a secondary lender TD bank. On July 28th my uncle left his apartment in the middle of the night, drove in to Queens and was found sleeping in his car. He was hospitalized and has been in assisted living since. We contacted the dealer in August asking they take the car back, return David's $4,000 deposit and pay off the loan, they refused. We contacted them again in September, asked them to take the car back and pay off the remainder of the loan and they offered $7,000 which would have left David with $8,000 debt. In January we sent a certified letter to the General Manager, requesting again that they take the car back and pay off TD bank. We were told it was our "opinion" that they did something wrong. Certainly be cautious allowing your elderly relatives to deal with these people. If we had been aware of what was going on with Dave we certainly wouldn't have let him deal with them. Dave is now coming to live with us full time. But will be out over $14,000 thanks to this dealerships lack of compassion.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 03/18/2021

We take the level of professionalism and the customer experience we offer our clients very seriously at Central Avenue Hyundai.  Your husband’s uncle David Whitefield was very specific about what his intentions were and how he wanted to purchase his vehicle when the lease terminated.  We did all we could to provide him the best experience and secure the most cost effective financial terms for him based upon what he instructed us to do.  At no time were we going to disrespect him and because of his age make an assumption that he was not of sound mind to make the transaction.  He handled himself in a professional, respectful and cognizant manner at all times while he was here.  We are very sorry that you are having to take over his finances due to his current situation.  We have offered you options to get him out of the vehicle, but unfortunately those are not to your satisfaction.  That being said because the terms are not to your satisfaction to blatantly tell us you are going to do all you can to tarnish our name on line and on social media is to use those tools as a weapon not for their intended use.  As I previously stated, we are willing to help you all during this difficult time, but unfortunately we cannot just payoff a loan to TD Bank and take back the car because that is what you want.

Briarcliff Manor, NY
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/15/2021 Category: Service
Rite on time comfortable wait & courteous staff
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 03/16/2021