Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5rating 4.2903223
Overall Rating 1.90323/5rating 1.90323rating 1.90323rating 1.90323rating 1.90323

Rye, NY
03/20/2015 Category: Service
good service just slow
good service and price with coupon but avoid saturdays - took 2.5 hours for oil change and tire rotation

Harrison, NY
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
03/18/2015 Category: Service
So-so
Went in to get my mileage checked so I can get a new gas card for my Hyundai Elantra.. Parking lot is always very cramped. Person behind the desk was not friendly at all, and seemed kind of annoyed to help me with my request which literally takes 3 minutes to do.

JOSEPH C.
South Salem, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/17/2015 Category: Service
Quick, honest, no bs
They run a business like I think a business should be run

WK
William K.
Larchmont, NY
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/15/2015 Category: Service
Painless, quick, fair
Almost 3yrs. A customer compares to my experiences at BMW, Mercedes.

Robert M.
Tarrytown, NY
2009 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
03/11/2015 Category: Service
Service was great
Very professional, quick, used coupons to save a few bucks

YD
YVES D.
Ardsley, NY
03/10/2015 Category: Service
My Sonata maintenance on 3/7/2015
I was able to bring my car at the prescribed time and leave at the time they promised me.

2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
02/24/2015 Category: Service
Great service, quick and fair
I always bring my car in for service or repairs, they've always been fair and thorough, and also friendly and communicative.

MICHAEL S.
Yonkers, NY
02/17/2015 Category: Service
Poor technician skills/ put me in danger
They put 42 p s i in my tires and it should be 34!! This week w weather: ice : snow: bad conditions: makes it more dangerous to drive!!!!! They put me: my family: passengers: othet drivers at rislk and in harms way potentially!!! Very u professional; snybody can use a tire gauge!!! It would seem!!! Eapecially after a tire rotation / slow leak asnd "fix" a flat: nail! Only upside/ Juan ortega and stephanie at the desk are very nice; friendly; hospitable!

New Rochelle, NY
02/07/2015 Category: Service
Very efficient
Had a very good experience overall
People friendly and helpful.

Elmsford, NY
2014 Hyundai Accent
01/26/2015 Category: Service
Friendly and timely
They got everything done in the time that they promised. They charged for exactly what was done.

Bloomingburg, NY
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
It sucks
The section for Hyundai service is small and customers are treated like second class citizens.

GK
Gerald K.
Millwood, NY
2008 HYUNDAI AZERA
Oustanding service
Two items to note:

1. The personal are excellent - very communication, informative, and pleasant to work with.
2. The quality of work has been excellent - far exceeds work I have done at other dealerships. Thanks

Laura M.
West Harrison, NY
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
timely fashion
great dealership very time conscious they explain everything

2008 Hyundai Azera
01/22/2015 Category: Service
Lack of transparency and questionable skill level uncomfortable waiting area and insufficient shuttle service

SR
SONNY R.
01/21/2015 Category: Service
the people that help me take care of my car
I very much like the service i get from Mike Hunter he is very helpful

Mount Vernon, NY
2007 HYUNDAI SONATA
01/18/2015 Category: Service
Convenient and great service
The service agents are always pleasant

Margaret S.
Tuckahoe, NY
2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
01/15/2015 Category: Service
Dependability
Knowing that I can depend on mechanics & staff who know all about my vehicle's specific needs to keep me safe is the very most important reason I continue to get my Hyundai serviced at your dealershiip! Thank you for the peace of mind which is so appreciated!

AW
Arline W.
2010 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
01/13/2015 Category: Service
great car-great service
I LOVE MY ELANTRA AND I'M VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE THAT I GET WHEN I BRING IT INTO HYUNDAI OF WHITE PLAINS.

EG
EUGENE G.
Nanuet, NY
2013 Hyundai Azera
01/01/2015 Category: Service
They are honest and they try to be reasonably priced.
the only dealer who will ever service my Azera unless it is an emergency out of reach of them.

Yonkers, NY
01/01/2015 Category: Service
Outstanding service and customer support
Outstanding in all ways