Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5Overall Rating 4.2903223/5rating 4.2903223
Overall Rating 1.90323/5rating 1.90323rating 1.90323rating 1.90323rating 1.90323

VM
Vincent M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/08/2016 Category: Service
Your employees are very attentive and respectful.
Love the place

Hartsdale, NY
2006 Hyundai Sonata
05/31/2016 Category: Service
Check ups
I fine them to be honest about the work to be done
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 06/01/2016

Thank You and I apologize about the long wait

Janeese S.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/13/2016 Category: Service
After bringing my car in, the alarm kept going off each time I opened the door or tried to use the remote start key.
It was annoying to think I had to remove the small duplicate remote that was given to me that I have had together as it was given to me since I leased my car to the day I bought it. Only after the service I brought my car to in White Plains, NY all of the sudden the alarm would go off after I open the car w/remote or start the car w/remote. I was advised by the service team to just leave one remote on. This was too weird and very annoying. The car was fine all these past 4 yrs w/out incident until I brought my car in for service. From Friday 05/06/16 until 05/09/16 until I could not take the alarm going off so often I brought the car in for service on 05/09/16. Coincidence no.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 05/16/2016

FM
FRANK M.
04/30/2016 Category: Service
Wish you had a better waiting area.
Faster service than most places and the overall check list gives the driver a safer feeling on the road.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 05/02/2016

2014 Hyundai Accent
02/24/2016 Category: Service
Review
The service advisors are friendly and knowledgeable. The only problem that I have with this dealership is that the mechanics while doing work tend to touch the personal belongings in your car. I feel that the radio and other items should not be touched at all.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 02/29/2016

SA
SANTIAGO A.
Port Chester, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/19/2016 Category: Service
Just waiting area
Not a great place to wait very uncomfortable
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 02/22/2016

Michael M.
Mount Kisco, NY
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
01/18/2016 Category: Service
Oil Service
The service was very good.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 01/19/2016

DA
DAVIS A.
Yonkers, NY
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/30/2015 Category: Service
Great service center
Great Service - great team.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 12/04/2015

We Thank You for choosing us for your service needs

MARIA P.
Tuckahoe, NY
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2015 Category: Service
Hyundai/Jeep service/White Plains
Overall, great service. However, I would prefer to speak directly to the mechanic when I am having a specific problem with car noise, etc. rather than office men who then translate for me.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 07/13/2015

Thank You..In the future we can have a mechanic present during
the write up procedure if necessary

Tarrytown, NY
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/17/2015 Category: Service
friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable.
A pleasure to bring my
elantra in for fast and excellent service.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 06/18/2015

Its a pleasure doing business with you.We will continue to provide
excellent service in the future

AP
ANGELA P.
05/27/2015 Category: Service
Extended hours needed
Cons: Hyundai White Plains needs to expand their hours of operation to have one or two late days. Consumers should not have to miss a day of work or leave work early to have services provided for them. I brought my car in for a service and now bluetooth doesn't work proper. I am waiting for a part and I hope to get my vehicle fix without having to miss work for something that was cause by a hyundai product. While asking for a convenient time to get my car serviced, the receptionist placed me on hold without my knowledge . When I called back minutes later, I was able to speak directly to Mike.
Pros: I do appreciate the service that I have recieved from Mike. He is always professional and polite as well as the other staff members. The service is fast. I never have to wait long for my vehicle.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 05/28/2015

Hyundai of White Plains would like to thank you for servicing your vehicle with us

NG
NELSON G.
05/13/2015 Category: Service
Great staff.
Very good location. Nice staff. Waiting time is good. The only thing is that many other service places wash and clean your car after service. This place doesn't and also the waiting room isnt the most comfortable. Thts why I didnt give them 5 stars.

ME
Matthew E.
New York, NY
2011 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
04/29/2015 Category: Service
Great service department and staff
I have had my car serviced at a number of Hyundai centers in the last few years - but after a few visits (and a major accident repair), I now take my car here exclusively for service. Juan, Mike and the team at the counter are friendly, honest and keep you updated regularly on the service of any work being done. I feel you get an honest answer and recommendations from the team on work or parts that need to be replaced. My only issue with the shop overall is the condition of the waiting area and amenities there - it is definitely a step below many other places and is typically not as clean as others. The waiting area is in desperate need of an upgrade. However, you can just go hang out at the mall located directly across the street which is typically what we do.

Overall I would highly recommend this location for service.

STACY S.
Yonkers, NY
04/21/2015 Category: Service
Room for improvement, but one of the best locations visited for service
In and out very quickly for a Saturday. The Hyundai service area is a little cramped when you get more than 2 customers waiting. Very nice service and employees. The location is specific for Chrysler/Jeep. A little confusing and not much direction from staff on where to pull in for Hyundai. Overall nice, clean location and great service.

EL
Eric L.
Harrison, NY
2004 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
04/08/2015 Category: Service
Only Flaw: Finding This Place
I thought the whole process was really easy, with the one exception of finding this location. The vehicle service is located next to The Diner and across the street from PF Chang's. Also, once I dropped off my car, it was really difficult to find the service desk. Hint: it's actually in the garage. Otherwise, it was quick and easy to get my repairs in order and my vehicle back in my hands.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/27/2015 Category: Service
Customer Service stands out!!!
Had work done on my vehicle after it was towed to service center. The service dept was very courteous and patient and took all my information, including when I called back several times later. The care was done when they said it would be done....

Rye, NY
03/20/2015 Category: Service
good service just slow
good service and price with coupon but avoid saturdays - took 2.5 hours for oil change and tire rotation

SR
SONNY R.
01/21/2015 Category: Service
the people that help me take care of my car
I very much like the service i get from Mike Hunter he is very helpful