4.6

Hopewell Junction, NY
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Went to get an oil change and I was out in less than a hour.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

IR
Ian R.
Hastings On Hudson, NY
02/17/2020 Category: Service
A+++
Fantastic Service, Friendly and Quick.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

AH
Alicia H.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
02/14/2020 Category: Service
The Entire Central Avenue Hyundai Maintenance Team
The Maintenance team has never disappointed me.
Whether I have an appointment or an emergency the team has always taken care of my 2005 Elantra.
The manager, John Nunziata and his entire team are professional, courteous and patient.
I recommended the dealership to one of my neighbors.
The neighbor purchased a new Elantra.

Kathleen M.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Excellent, Fast Service
From easy checkin, to fantastic waiting room with coffee and bagels, Central Ave Hyundai is excellent.

John M.
Bronxville, NY
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Service..Service..Service..
Jonathan Grant has put together a state of the art service department staffed with seasoned mechanics and a magnificent clerical staff .. Managed by an extremely capable manager..(John)..This is the primary reason why I have Been coming back to Central Ave Hyundai for the past 15 years.. and hopefully many more years into the future...
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you so much for writing this great review. We appreciate you and your business.

Jeanette C.
J Colon
I''m beyond satisfied with the service I receive @ Central Ave Hyundai, the staff are professional and friendly.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

James M.
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Pleased with service
Just had basic service. No delays in bringing car in. Service was quick.
Negatives: interior of car smelled of oil after service; there was a sticky substance on front window that had to be scraped off; time and date on clock were changed when service was finished.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you for your feedback.

YM

TP
Trevor P.
Mount Vernon, NY
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Will recommend this service ctr
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Mary B.
Mahopac, NY
02/07/2020
Had a miscommunication with this dealer but it’s been resolved
The previous issue I had with Central Avenue Hyundai has been resolved. I appreciate working with Andrew Floyd the Sales Manager and John Annunziata the Service Manager. Going forward I will continue to do business with them. They have won me over!
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

Thank you Mary. We look forward to providing outstanding service in the future

Brittany B.
Ardsley, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/04/2020 Category: Service
I get my car serviced here and every time, the people are always polite, helpful, and kind. I have not had any problems. They do a great job.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Mount Vernon, NY
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Great experience! Friendly service.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

PW
Pamela W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/03/2020 Category: Service
A Few Words About a Great Place
My experience with the service provided Central Avenue Hyundai continues to be a pleasure. There is a genuine sense of concern for customer comfort and satisfaction. Long-term vehicle performance is a goal that is well thought out planned for and discussed. I always leave with a confirmed sense of trust in the quality of maintenance and oversight.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 02/04/2020

Marvin P.
New Rochelle, NY
02/01/2020
Amazing Customer Service
Last week my brother was driving my father’s car and hit by a drunk driver. The car was totaled. In order for my father to get to work he needed a new car. We already knew we wanted a Ford car. My father had did his research and had a few car dealerships he was interested in. Today, me, my brother, and my dad check out these dealerships. The only dealership we even felt comfortable being at was Central Avenue Hyundai. As soon as our feet touched the lot we were warmly greeted by a sales consultant. His name was Felix Armas. He walked us around the lot, and spoke to our whole family regarding a new car. He treated us all equally, not just the person paying for the car. He and his team really went beyond and gave us great hospitality. Each and every person we talked to you would have though we had been friends for. They were the only dealership to even negotiate pricing. They understood our situation and actually cared. And on our test drive we immediately new the car we were driving was the car for us! I’m glad to say that today we went home with a new Ford Fusion! Thank you Felix Armas and the whole Hyundai staff!