4.6

Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

SL
Sheila L.
Bronxville, NY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/23/2019 Category: Service

11/23/2019 Category: Service
Review of service
I was very happy with the service provided. Everyone ws professional and courteous
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

Josephine C.
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Time for service
The service manager was interested in resolving my problem so it can be avoided in the future.

11/08/2019 Category: Service
Estimate timen for repair
Wrong estimated time to repair. Very poor parking
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for your feedback. The Service Manager will contact you to speak about your last service visit.

BF
Brian F.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
That's how you do it
I spoke to the general manager John today and he clarified what happened during my last to visits to the service department and he straightened everything out. John did a great job making me feel as though I was an important customer and that's what will keep me coming back to Hyundai Central Avenue. I appreciated his explanation and regrets, so I am happy to continue on with service with them.

10/22/2019 Category: Service
Taken for a Ride
I have stated prior in this review, I can't believe in the three or four weeks since I was in for maintenance that ALL FOUR OF MY TIRES needed replacement.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. We appreciate your business.

Mount Vernon, NY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Service Manger John was very helpful in getting my car fix. You can rely on him to fix any issues you having with servicing your vehicle. Car running perfect again.

09/20/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
I felt like there technicians Where being lazy to perform what had to be done to my vehicle.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for coming by to speak with me. I'm sure we can resolve your issue when you come in for your appointment.

KG
Kenneth G.
Sparkill, NY
09/16/2019 Category: Service
When my son and I each purchased a Sonata, we were told by the salesman that we would have free oil changes for one year. Apparently, only two oil changes are free of each of the two cars we purchased. When I called Max the sales manager, he never came to the phone to speak with me and failed to return any of my calls to discuss this matter.
However, John Nunziata, the service manager called me, and offered to pay for the oil change I recently had, and also offered me another free oil change before November (the one year date from when I purchased the vehicle in November 2018). He also offered to do the same for my son, who as noted above also purchased a vehicle the same day I did.

09/16/2019 Category: Service
Please see my previous narrative.
This dealership has a total disregard for customer satisfaction and has no interest to address any concerns of a customer.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Please contact John Nunziata to speak about your last service visit at 914-831-1500. Thank you

Dobbs Ferry, NY
2009 Hyundai Sonata
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Responsive to feedback!
After some initial hiccups, this dealership made good on its promises to provide a solid service experience.

08/05/2019 Category: Service
terrilble service, don't bother getting your car worked on here
didn't fix car properly the first time; took a long time to fix when I brought it back.....still waiting 1.5 days for a diagnosis and estimate. Poor communication. Very pricey repairs; not unusual for a dealership but I thought at least the car would be fixed.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

RP
Robert P.
Bronx, NY
06/27/2019 Category: Service

06/27/2019 Category: Service
They correct errors
The Hyundai service manager found out that I was overcharged for a synthetic oil change and remedied the situation by adjustiing the cost of 3 future oil changes by assigning credit to my account.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

New Windsor, NY
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Fixed the issue
John was very professional and took the time to reach out and schedule a return service ASAP to look at the problem. Issue was resolved and we are happy with their service.

05/19/2019 Category: Service
Car received worse than I left it
Brought car in for routine maintenance and inspection and received it back with the cooling fan not working! Actually overheated in traffic on the highway and had to pull over to let it cool off.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to come by and speak with me.

Tarrytown, NY
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department Team
I had some issues initially with my vehicle, but thanks to John Nunziata and Bret at the service department, which they got involved, my issues are being resolved and taken care of. Thanks to these two gentlemen, they made my experience with Central Avenue Hyundai, a more pleasant experience. They were extremely helpful and they understood my needs. I will definitely return to Central Avenue Hyundai to purchase a new vehicle thanks to them!

05/13/2019 Category: Service
Watch out if you need a new engine!
My car broke down in January from a family trip out of state, and it took them 4 months to complete the job, and costed them MORE to replace the engine than to just buy out my car and put me into a new one. Poor top management decision. If they make those kind of decisions, I wounder what goes on behind the scene!
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Scarsdale, NY
2010 Hyundai Elantra
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied once again!
My issues were addressed by John N. and I am looking forward to many more years dealing with Central Hyundai.

03/14/2019 Category: Service
Dissapointed .
First time in nine years I was disappointed with an advisor.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

PC
Pamela C.
2013 Hyundai Accent
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service recovery!!
Thank you for responding so promptly, and caring enough to keep your loyal customer satisfied!!?

03/08/2019 Category: Service
The service was good, I was just disappointed in the time that it took to be seen ,and the time to have to work done.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak to me.

MN
Marie N.
Yonkers, NY
2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Rescore
I was contacted by Service manager, who was very pleasant, and tried to "resolve" the issue. He sent me a check representing "incorrect diagnosis", but a partial refund was not enough to correct the wrong. I felt like a fool, they really took advantage of an elder lady, and the only reason they sent partial refund was because I gave them a very poor review, for a very poor service.
The Service manager was very nice, but he cannot repair what was already done.

02/06/2019 Category: Service
Horn not working
In the second visit they repair the piece of wire that was chewed up by rodents, and said they installed a new horn in less than an hour. I spent over $500.00 for the repair of a piece of wire. Unfortunately I heard of all the people that had problems with these people after my experience.
On my first visit I waited for two hours and heard a salesman speak very, very bad about a lady who had purchased the car two months before and she was still dissatisfied with her purchase. He was commenting to another gentleman about the crazy old lady that was driving him crazy. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL in front of other customers. When the lady came back with a gentleman he had a very different attitude.
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Please contact John Nunziata at 914-831-1500 to speak about your last service visit. Thank you

Alan S.

JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Mark D.
Elmsford, NY
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Ok, they redeemed themselves..!!
This is an update from my first survey a week or ago when I gave them an unpleasant survey/review.
The manager of that particular dealership called me personally to apologize for their “mistake”.
All good now...!

08/21/2018 Category: Service
NOT TOO HAPPY, At the moment....
Please see previous comments box regarding the NY State Inspection Sticker.
In a nut shell, I had my car there for routine maintenance, oil change, tire rotation, etc. I get home and see that my inspection sticker expires in 2 weeks at the end of August. So now I have to make ANOTHER appointment adding more inconvenience to ME to have to drop the car off again.....!
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

Please contact John Nunziata at 914-831-1500.Thank you

Eastchester, NY
2008 Hyundai Elantra
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Customer care
I had an issue with an ongoing , unsolved repair and Service Manager John Nunziata took immediate action to make sure I was satisfied and would stay as a devoted long term client

06/26/2018 Category: Service
Questionable service
Multiple trips to dealer, problem not solved
JOHN N., service manager from Central Avenue Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018