Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Tony W.
Keystone Heights, FL
11/02/2016
Good Honorable Company
The transmission work preformed by Central Florida Transmission was excellent and never part of the original rating, the original rating was due to a difference of opinion and the management team resolved the issue immediately. I will recommend this company to friends and will have more work done in the future on other automobiles.
Thanks, Tony W.

11/02/2016
Terrible company, no Honor
Terrible company, CF Transmission rebuilt a transmission for me and damaged a valve cover. One of their employees placed duct tape over the broken valve cover. The truck started smoking 4 days after picking it up from their shop, it was taken back to them within the week and they claimed it was someone else who damaged it.
Jim H. claimed the ASE Certified Master Technician, who I had work on it in January, 7 months prior, must have broken it.
These people have no Honor!
CF Transmission was paid approximately $1800.00 for the rebuilding of my transmission and refused to replace the $100.00 valve cover they broke. These guys chose to cover it up with duct tape and deny responsibility by blaming everyone else.
Terrible company! I pray the transmission they rebuilt last as promised, but not expecting it to.
Do yourself a favor and use another company who stands behind their work.
Sean H. from Central Florida Transmission responded on 11/09/2016

The situation was resolved with the customer and a seperate review was written by the customer.  This is a copy of the seperate review completed a few hours later on the same day.

Tony Waters in Keystone Heights, FL on 11/02/2016
Honorable Company
The Manager Gary, A very honorable manager, took care of a problem I had with my Jeep. I will recommend these guys to everyone, the work was very good, the price was reasonable and the jeep was finished within the allotted time.

Sean H. from Central Florida Transmission responded on 11/11/2016

Please resend.  Customer waiting.

Sean H. from Central Florida Transmission responded on 11/11/2016

Thank you Tony for the Kind words.   We will see you on the next vist to take a look at the wiring harness of another vehicle.

CL
Cleretta L.
Florida
Dodge Journey
12/18/2015 Category: Service
Cleretta said this business fixed her vehicle and gave the insurance company all of the information needed to reimburse her. They took care of all the issues she had, and in the end, it turned out great.

12/18/2015 Category: Service
Cleretta said the manager at this business was nice, but they did not fix her vehicle and she needs to bring it back. She has a ticking noise in the motor and the business recommended a flush, but this did not fix it. Her motor is still ticking. The mechanics told her it sounds better, but to her it does not sound better. The ticking sound is the same. She paid money to have this fixed and now she has to go back to pay more money when this should have been fixed the first time. The manager was nice, but the service was not good.
Sean H. from Central Florida Transmission responded on 12/30/2015

Cleretta, I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to talk with you on Wednesday 12/23/15. We have a 3rd party customer service follow up department and they are very quick to call our customers and ask about the service provided at the time. It is to my understanding that you are now completely satisfied and the problem has been fixed. After our discussion and further research on my end, you were referred to our shop by your finance company. Drive Time is a big client of ours and we handle a majority of their lot repair work and warranty repair work. When you came to our shop and found out that they were not going to cover the original repair you were frustrated. However, Drive Time has a policy and guidelines our shop must follow and sometimes can be a process. Our shop always recommends the less costly repair initially if we feel it will solve the problem even if you are a retail customer paying completely out of pocket. However, in your case it was a small repair consisting of an engine flush, new oil filter and oil along with the towing bill. The warranty company looked at it as preventative maintenance therefore not a warrantable repair. After the repair was complete, Chris had called you and informed you that the noise had not gone completely away and that there was a 30% reduction in noise and wanted you to drive it for a day to see if the noise went away. Once you paid the invoice and left our facility you noticed the noise and came back to the shop the next day. Unfortunately, our 3rd party customer service follow up department called you within an hour because the system notifies them upon closed out invoices. So when you rated our shop we were still in a process with you and the warranty company. The next day when you came back to the office Chris did get back on the phone with the warranty company and told them that the problem was still there and we needed to take the next step. That next step was some engine work and was approved for $483.80. After the work was complete the 3rd party customer service follow up department did not contact you. They viewed it as a recent visit within 90 days and do not want to come across as harassing our customers. Chris had also asked the warranty company and requested towing re-imbursement which I am personally working on with one of the warranty company supervisors. Cleretta, I want to thank you again for coming to our shop and for the great explanation.

Chrislynn H.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Chrislynn said they were very consistent with updates and the whole process.

Marie M.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Marie said the staff at this business were patient with her until she was able to make a payment, and when she did the staff fixed her vehicle in a timely manner.

Robert R.
Windermere, FL
Land Rover Range Rover
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Robert said they did the job he wanted them to do.

Ken S.
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Ken said the service from the business is quick and definitive. The prices are reasonable. He has visited 6 to 7 times and has always been satisfied.

CV
Cesar V.
Nissan Pickup
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Cesar said his vehicle is working well. However, it is an old vehicle, and he didn't realize the transmission repair was going to be so expensive.

Andrew M.
Kissimmee, FL
Saturn Outlook
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the facility is a little expensive.

TL
Timothy L.
Dodge Magnum
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Timothy said he appreciated his service.

RE
Redondo E.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Redondo said Mike was very helpful. He said the way they took care of his situation was very nice.

KP
Kevin P.
Kissimmee, FL
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said in general they were great. He has had his vehicle back a day and everything is alright so far. The cost came out higher on the backend than what was given on the front end. It all worked out in the end.

EK
Eddie K.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Eddie said the staff members were courteous. They took time to explain things in a very detailed manner. They were thorough, accommodating, and followed up with him. He stated he wishes for them to keep giving great customer service.

Anonymous avatar
Windermere, FL
Acura MDX
04/27/2018
Friendly Service and Fair Prices
The Acura dealer said my MDX transmision couldn’t be repaired and wanted a ridiculous amount for a re-manufactured replacement...they really wanted to sell me a new vehicle. Bye-bye. Gary and crew repaired it and its going strong over 2 years later! Everyone is friendly, and I trust their work and prices.

BD
BILL D.
04/26/2018
Trustworthy
My last service and every time before was done with my best interest and safety first. I trust the staff and have never been disappointed.

ED
Estime D.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Estime said they fixed his vehicle and they did a good job.

Jonathan H.
BMW 528i
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Jonathon said he got exactly what he needed.

WC
WAYNE C.
Dodge Charger
04/17/2018
Great work but lack of communication
There was a lack of communication with this visit. I have been here before and had my transmission worked on and there was great communication throughout the process. This time there was not so much communication. Let me explain, I had the starter solenoid replaced with I had no issue with that. I had an issue when I picked up my car and it wouldn't start. I went inside and the front desk person called a mechanic upfront to jump start my car and he explained the issue with car killed my battery and I understood that. I wish when this would have been explained to me before I picked up my car. I would have brought a replacement battery with me to put in. Instead I had to find a battery in a hurry because I was worried about shutting the car off and not cranking back up because of the battery issue.

Roy M.
Apopka, FL
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Roy said he is happy with the service they provided.

EL
Edward L.
Clermont, FL
GMC Sprint
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Edward said that the staff were very personable and professional. It was a great experience.

LG
Latrell G.
Winter Garden, FL
04/08/2018
Staff is helpful, quality service , fast , reliable etc couldn’t have found a better place that’s to my friend Jon for sending me to central transmission
From the time I walked in the door services was provided with different options on financial services if u don’t have all your money . They were hopefully with talking to me about everything they did to my vehicle and great warranty services. They provided services to me on getting my vehicle home when I didn’t have a ride .I gladly appreciated everything they did for me I will be going back . Y’all go check them out