Overall Rating 4.5294138/5Overall Rating 4.5294138/5Overall Rating 4.5294138/5Overall Rating 4.5294138/5rating 4.5294138
Overall Rating 2.3529379/5Overall Rating 2.3529379/5rating 2.3529379rating 2.3529379rating 2.3529379

WD
William D.
Groton, CT
05/21/2018 Category: Service
They take excellent care of my baby. Love this car so much. Everyone is so wonderful, welcoming to us .

Bill, Cindy,
     Thank you for the 5 star review. We cant tell you how much it means to every one in service that you service both your cars with us. We will see you again for your next service.

WD
William D.
Groton, CT
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Love everything about you, they are wonderful to us.!! Top service every time. Always greeted by everyone

Bill,
     Thank you for coming all the way up to us for your service. We know you pass by at-lease 1 other Hyundai dealer so you can work with us. We hope to keep this going for years and years to come. Thank you

Dianne D.
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Consistently great service - trusted ally in keeping my car running smoothly!
I purchased my 2012 Hyundai here at Central Hyundai - it's my second Hyundai purchase from them - and I'm very pleased with my car and with the service I receive. I will continue to have my car serviced here outside of the warranty because I want genuine Hyundai parts for my car, because the staff take very good care of me and my car, and because I trust them.

It's the only dealership I feel comfortable going to. They don't waste my time, they are efficient, friendly (but not pushy) and their customer lounge is comfortable and clean. Great job all around!

Dianne,
     Thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. We are looking foreword to servicing your Accent for years to come.

RP
Robert P.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Attentive service. Quick turn around for service.
Than you great service..

Robert,
       Thank you for the 5 star review. We are looking foreword to seeing you and your Sonata for the next service.

DT
Doris T.
Canterbury, CT
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Everything is great, friendly,clean what more can we ask for.
Everything went great,friendly,clean, what more can you ask for.

Doris,
       Thank you for the 5 star review. We are looking foreword to seeing you for your next service.

TA
Theresa A.
Hanover, CT
05/15/2018 Category: Service
The service on my car was done fast and employees were pleasant.
The service on my car was completed fast and employees were pleasant.

Theresa,
     Thank you for your input on the tv remote. We are working on a way to keep one in the waiting room with out it getting removed again. We hope to see you and the 2017 Elantra for your next service.

GB
Gregory B.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Fast, friendly service. All services are explained completely with no pressure. Easy appointment scheduling.

Gregory,
     Thank you for the 5 star review. We are looking foreword to seeing you and the 2016 Sonata for your next service.

SL
Shari L.
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Your front girl was very pleasant and helpful

Shari,
      Thank you for the five star review. We are looking foreword to seeing you and the Santa Fe for your next service.

TJ
Timothy J.
Putnam, CT
2011 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Tim Johnson
Great place for a recall or in need of parts, but I will never recommend any dealership for service on my vehicle. Unless it's a warranty issue or a recall issue!

Tim,
      Thanks for taking the time and filling out the survey. I wish i could change your mind about THIS dealership's service department. Have a great day.

Susan S.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
I get an appointment that fits my schedule right away when I need an oil change. Quick, nice customer waiting area and fair price.
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai

Susan,     Thank you for filling out the survey. Quick service at a fair price is what we try to do every time. We are looking foreword to seeing you and the Sonata for your next service.Central Hyundai Service Team

Pomfret, CT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/10/2018 Category: Service
may 7, 2018
very efficient. well-organized.
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai

Thank you for filling out the survey. We do our best to be fast and efficient. Hope all is well

TN
Thomas N.
Griswold, CT
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Dropped it off the night before and was ready when I arrived
Dropped it off the night before and it was ready when I arrived the next morning. How easy!

Thomas,
       Thank you for the 5 star review. we are looking foreword to working with you and the Elantra again for the next service.

Danielson, CT
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Service was friendly, courteous and occurred in a timely manner
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai

Thank you for filling out the survey. fast and friendly is what we strive for every day.

NB
Nadine B.
Lebanon, CT
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and quick
The service was very quick and friendly as well. Coffee bar is nice, as are the comfy seats.

Nadine,
     Thank you for the 5 stare review. We are happy to help you out anytime. We will see you and the Sonata for your next service.

TP
Theresa P.
Ashaway, RI
2011 Hyundai Tucson
05/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, kind, attentive
The service dept. Has been very helpful,

Theresa,
     Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. We are looking foreword to seeing you and the Tucson for your next service.

WJ
William J.
Moosup, CT
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Good svc
Always a pleasure

William,
     Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. We are looking foreword to seeing you and your Accent for the next service. And the pleasure is ours. Thank you

Dennis B.
Danielson, CT
2013 Hyundai Azera
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Dependable ,knowledgable service. They stand bye thier word!
They honored a repair coupon after they completed the service. I received a coupon on brake replacement two hours after getting the work completed, took it back to the auto dealer and they are sending me a check for 50 $. Many thanks....Dennis

Dennis,
     Thank you for filling out the survey. We hope to see you again and again.

SR
Sharon R.
Canterbury, CT
So easy and efficient
The whole visit was fast and easy. It cost less than I thought and they even washed my car!

Sharon,
      Thank you for the review and the kind words. we will be looking foreword to seeing you for your next service. Have a good day.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
Professional and considerate
The service desk staff always make you feel welcome when you call or visit. The waiting room is always neat, well lit and clean. There is even a table, where on my last visit I was able to plug in my laptop and get some work done. 👍🏾
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. We are happy to hear you feel welcome in our shop. Thank you for choosing Central Hyundai

LG
Linda G.
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Service was fast and complete.

Linda,
     Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. we are looking foreword to seeing you for your next service.