Overall Rating 4.5675686/5Overall Rating 4.5675686/5Overall Rating 4.5675686/5Overall Rating 4.5675686/5rating 4.5675686
Overall Rating 2.3783773/5Overall Rating 2.3783773/5rating 2.3783773rating 2.3783773rating 2.3783773

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Seems to do what is asked.
Been going for a few years. They usually do a quick and efficient job.
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. We hope to see you again soon

Jack K.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Service was great
Service was great
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Jack,
Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. We are looking foreword to seeing you again for the next service.

LL
Leonard L.
2015 Hyundai Accent
10/10/2018 Category: Service
I have all of my service work done at Central, as that is where I purchased the car. I don't have one complaint to make in the 2+ years I have been going there. Enough said.
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Leonard, Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. We are looking foreword to servicing the Accent for you again.

LG
Linda G.
Sterling, CT
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Recall appointment
Everyone was pleasant and professional. The appointment took less time then was quoted
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Linda, Thank you for filling out the survey. We are looking foreword to seeing you and your Tucson again soon.

Lisbon, CT
Fast Service
In and out service. Great Job, thank you
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. Hope all is well

LR
Linda R.
Voluntown, CT
2017 Hyundai Accent
Friendly and Excellent Customer Service
I always have excellent service. Everyone is very friendly
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Linda, Thank you for the 5 star rating. We hope to see you and your accent again soon

DK
Donna K.
Jewett City, CT
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Always treated with respect and any needs I may have with my Tucson are always done efficiently and timely.
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Hi Donna, Thanks for filling out the survey. Looking foreword to seeing you again. Thank you

Voluntown, CT
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Ommision
Promised to wash car but failed to do it!!!!
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Please stop down anytime you can and we will wash the car for you.
Central Hyundai Service Team

LH
Lauran H.
Montville, CT
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Chelsea and the team
Again i have had nothing short if amazing service with chelsea being amazing as well as the other’s in the service department :-)!
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Lauran, Thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. We are looking foreword to servicing your Sonata for years to come.

Moosup, CT
10/06/2018 Category: Service
service department
I have an unpredictable work schedule and they always work with me when I need service
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 10/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. Hope all is well and we will see you for your next service.

EM
Edwin M.
Canterbury, CT
2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Service department does good job and on time
Purchased 4 tires front end 4 wheel alignment and oil change had coupon for free oil change with 4 tires service was done on October 2 on October 3 thru the internet I get a coupon for 70 off four tires shame on the I T department for getting that out after the work was done the oil change was 40 dollars it’s only 30 dollars in my pocket no big deal I will do my business here Don is a great service manager and listen to your concerns. Edwin
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Edwin, Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. It means a lot to hear someone say they will keep doing business with us because we do a good job.

JN
Jason N.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Very satisfied
Very quick and honest service. No upsell...just what I asked for
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Hay Jason, Thanks for filling out the survey. At Central we give the customer what they want. Hope to see you again.

Jasper Kathleen S.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and courteous
The woman working the counter was very nice and helpful. I apologize I forget her name but she is very good at customer service.
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Jasper, thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. The woman at the counter is Chelsae. We hope to see you and your Tucson again.

AV
Ann V.
Lisbon, CT
09/29/2018 Category: Service
service
fast service easy to make appt
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Ann, Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. We hope to see you again soon.

Steven B.
Dayville, CT
09/28/2018 Category: Service
great
great
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Steven, Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. We are looking foreword to seeing you again for the next service.

DJ
Dean J.
East Haddam, CT
2005 Hyundai Xg350
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Thanks to Don and the service team for getting me in on short notice and Going above and beyond to correct my alignment problem.
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Dean, Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. We will alway try to get any of our customers in if at all possible.

John A.
Baltic, CT
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Excellant service I can count on.
Great service call as always.
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

John, Thank you for the 5 star review. We are happy to help out when ever we can. See you for your next service.

Dianne D.
2012 Hyundai Accent
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Consistently great products and equally great service
I absolutely LOVE my Hyundai Accent - it's dependable, reliable, and fun to drive. Part of the reason it's a great car is the service provided by Central Hyundai. I don't have to worry about whether or not my car will be ready to go when I get in and turn the key - it's never failed me yet, and I take good care of it. Oil changes when required, occasional additional service when needed, and my Hyundai Accent is my beloved little car!
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Dianne,  Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. We are looking foreword to seeing you and your Accent again for its next service.

FH
Flora H.
Danielson, CT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Always GREAT service!!!!!
We always have a great experience at Central Hyundai!!
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Flora, Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. We hope all is well and we will see you four your next service.

Sandra M.
Smithfield, RI
09/25/2018 Category: Service
I had a great help at the front desk w Don he was very helpful up dated all my information and is very friendly and a kind man good person to have at your customer service desk. Thank you Don !
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Sandra, Thank you. Thank you for the 5 star rating. We hope to see you again.