ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (49)

Overall Rating 4.5918347/5Overall Rating 4.5918347/5Overall Rating 4.5918347/5Overall Rating 4.5918347/5rating 4.5918347
Overall Rating 2.40816/5Overall Rating 2.40816/5rating 2.40816rating 2.40816rating 2.40816

LR
Lewis R.
Plainfield, CT
12/13/2019 Category: Service
I always get great service at this location.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 12/13/2019

Lewis,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the great review.
Happy Holidays!!

Joanne G.
Ledyard, CT
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Service satisfaction review
I love my Hyundai Elantra and am very particular in taking care of "her"!! I have my servicing done at Central Hyundai and have always been pleased. Customer satisfaction is always a priority. The staff is always friendly, respectful and accommodating. Service is on time and if there is any unexpected service needs, things are fully explained so there are no surprises. There are monthly coupons and if any should apply, the specials are always honored to the customer. You hear horror stories from others about their negative experiences with other dealers and perhaps you've been on the receiving end of that and have become skeptical but Central Hyundai can change your mind on that! I give a them 5 Stars!!! ūüėČ
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 12/09/2019

Joanne,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey, for the five star review, and for your kind words.

BT
Brian T.
Hampton, CT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Fast service at the right price!
The service was done much sooner than I expected. With the coupon the price was right.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 12/09/2019

Brian,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey, for the five star review and for your kind words.
I hope we see you again in the future for service on your Santa Fe.

Lumina S.
Brooklyn, CT
12/01/2019 Category: Service
Good place
I always have a great experience. The staff are very friendly and the work is always done right and done quickly.

Lumina,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the great review.
We look forward to seeing you again for service on your Elantra.

Mary H.
Brooklyn, CT
2015 Hyundai Accent
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Service of vehicle
These Hyundai tech know exactly how to find the problem and take care of it. I was in and out quickly and treated with courtesy and respect!

Mary,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the great review.
We look forward to seeing you again for service on your Accent.

FH
Flora H.
Danielson, CT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Always GREAT service!!!!!
As always we are very satisfied with Central Hyundai's service. We had our Santa Fe detailed inside and out and we are extremely happy with the way it came out. Central also loaned us a car for the day so we would not have to wait (servicing and detailing took the entire day) and could carry on with our day and our appointments.
We have been faithful customers of Central Hyundai for years and will continue to service the car we own now and will buy our next Hyundai from them!! Thank you to Chelsea and the mechanics.

Hi Flora!
Thank you so much for yet another wonderful survey!
I am so happy everything went smoothly and you were happy with the detail.
It is always a pleasure to see you both.
Have a great Christmas and New Years.

Plainfield, CT
11/24/2019 Category: Service
The service dept.
Our experiences purchasing vehicles in Plainfiel, was a terrible experience. Worst car adventure we've ever had. Joe was our salesman, and we were not pleased at all. He sold a car I wanted right from under me. Oh well, the service has been great. Thank you.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Hello,
Thank you very much for taking the time to fill our our survey and for the five star review.
We apologize for you experience with the sales department. Thank you for continuing to use us for service on your Hyundai!
We hope yo see you again.

Michael M.
Sterling, CT
11/21/2019 Category: Service
The service Dept
The personnel at the service department are I believe the best in the business
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Michael,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the great review.
We look forward to seeing you again for service on your Tucson.
Happy Holidays
Central Hyundai Service Team.

Thomas B.
Jewett City, CT
2018 Hyundai Kona
Great service as always!
Awesome staff and service!!

Hi Thomas,

Uncasville, CT
Friendly staff
The service staff is very friendly and helpful.

Hello!
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the great review!

Lawrence S.
Lisbon, CT
service
Personal are very friendly

Hello!
We look forward to seeing you again for service on your Sonata.

Lisbon, CT

Norwich, CT
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Consistently good
The dealership has consistently provided great service which has increased my confidence in the Hyundai brand.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Sarette,
Chelsae and Brent

WD
William D.
Groton, CT
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Service Appointment
Chelsea, and the service team are always amazing! They always take care of our needs! We really appreciate them!
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

You guys are the best!!!!

It is always a pleasure

Chelsae.

Angela S.
Pomfret Center, CT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Car Maintenance
leased new 2019 Tuscon Hyndai and needed special attention for details and Brent service manage and Chelsa always take care of my needs without ever saying they are to busy to meet my expectations, and always wiyh a smile!
Angela Spring
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Hi Angela,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey again.
It is always a pleasure to see you when you com in for service.
Stay Warm!
Chelsae and Brent

CP
Chris P.
Jewett City, CT
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/14/2019 Category: Service
I am very happy with the service at Central Hyundai. I am notified when service should be scheduled and have been able to schedule an appointment at my convenience. Everyone at Central Hyundai is friendly and knowledgeable. If a problem is found during regular service, it is explained so that I am able to make a decision about replacement or repair.

Love the coupons! I’ll be back!
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Chris,
Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out our survey, for the five star review and your kind words.
We look forward to see you again for service on you Accent.

LP
Linda P.
Preston, CT
11/13/2019 Category: Service
I have had good service
they have been polite and did good service

Linda,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey, for the five star review and your kind words.
I really appreciate the positive feedback.
I look forward to seeing you again for service on your Elantra.
Warmest Wishes!

NB
Nancy B.
Putnam, CT
2019 Hyundai Veloster
11/12/2019 Category: Service
My expirience with central auto
The guys are amazing and helpful and they know what they are doing thank you central auto

Nancy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey, for the five start review and your kind words.
We look forward to seeing you again for service on your Veloster.
Chelsae - Central Hyundai Service Team

Moosup, CT
11/12/2019 Category: Service
quick
Everything went easy and smoothly, the car was right near the exit door when I left. The sales people were polite when I asked about the new Sonata. Overall a good experience.

Hello!
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey, for the five star review and for your kind words.
We look forward to seeing you again for service.
Best,

oil change service
good service
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Walter,
Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the great review.