Overall Rating 4.5918347/5Overall Rating 4.5918347/5Overall Rating 4.5918347/5Overall Rating 4.5918347/5rating 4.5918347
Overall Rating 2.40816/5Overall Rating 2.40816/5rating 2.40816rating 2.40816rating 2.40816

Jeffrey B.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE ON 11/2/19
QUICK TURNAROUND ON SERVICING. VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND COURTEOUS EMPLOYEES.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Jeff,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey, for the five star review and your kind words.
I look forward to seeing you again for service on you Elantra.
Best Wishes!

James L.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
11/02/2019 Category: Service
my appointment
On Oct. 30 2019 my Hyundai Tucson was serviced. The service rep explained everything that was done and everything that would needed to be done in the near future. I like going to this dealership because they do an all point inspection which shows what will need to be fixed.
they also washed my car for free.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

James,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey, for the fantastic review and for your kind words.
We hope to see you again for service on your Hyundai.

Uncasville, CT
Car maintenance
Brent was really helpful to me throughout the whole process of fixing my car
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the great review.
We hope to see you again for service!

Carol S.
Ledyard, CT
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great personnel
They checked us in and our problems found quickly.

Writer and mechanic
They both did their jobs with a high level of professionalism and courtesy. We did not have the problems corrected due to the cost that was more than it should have been for the parts and labor. One part alone was quoted at $180 but could be purchased from a quality part vendor for only $70. I am a DIY senior citizen that is tired of working out in the weather on the gravel driveway under an automobile.

I DO NOT AGREE with your Terms of Service!
BRENT R M. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Hello Mr and Mrs Smith,

It was a pleasure speaking to you today about your recent visit. I am glad to hear that my staff took very good care of you as well as be professional through out your visit. We look forward to installing your control arm and alignment on wednesday. Thank you again for taking the time to talk to me and adress all of your concerns.

Brent Mattson
Central Hyundai

LU
Laura U.
Ledyard, CT
2015 Hyundai Elantra
check-up cisit
Service was prompt. All associates courteous and helpful. I was informed of the diagnostic findings, and gave the ok for before any work was done.

Laura,
We hope to see you again for service on your Hyundai.

Mark B.
Quality service
The service department at Central Hyundai is comfortable and friendly, a pleasant experience.

Mark,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey, for the great review and your kind words.
We look forward to seeing you again for service on your Sonata.

Theresa B.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Knowledge
They know what they're doing and fix the problem..
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for the survey Theresa!!!
It's always a pleasure to see you!

Alfred M.
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Fred
Service department is very good but I will not purchase another car from central Hyundai! Very dishonest management
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Alfred,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for giving our service department a great review.
I do apologize for you unfortunate sales experience. I greatly appreciate you still coming here for service on your Tucson and knowing that we are individual departments.
It is always a pleasure seeing you for service and I do hope we see you again.
Chelsae  - Central Hyundai Service

Tanya S.
Norwich, CT
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Could be better
Wrote my comment in other boxs

Donna S.
2015 Hyundai Accent
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure to have my service completed at this facility. Staff are helpful and accommodating

Donna,
It is always a pleasure seeing you when you come in for service.
Warmest Wishes,

Brooklyn, CT
2007 Hyundai Sonata
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Headlight bulb replacement

Hello!
Thank you so much for taking our survey and for the great review!
We look forward to seeing you again for service!

Lisa M.
Brooklyn, CT
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Just great
Great people great service.

Lisa,
Thank you for taking out survey again. We really appreciate the feedback!
We look forward to seeing you again for service on you Kona.
Best Wishes!

Connecticut
Very helpful Staff
The service was prompt and the waiting room was clean. They asked right of the bat if I had and coupons and they answered all of my questions.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Hello,
We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

SA
Stephen A.
East Lyme, CT
Top service
Great dealership with service dept to match !
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Stephen,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the great review.
It is always a pleasure to see you when you bring you Elantra in for service.

Dawn W.
Central Village, CT
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/23/2019 Category: Service
As always... great service! Diligently followed up on safety recall and ensured it was done. Also reminded me my first oil change for new car was free.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Dawn,
Thank you so much for taking our survey and for the fantastic review.
We hope to see you again in the future!

Mark B.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Timely service and performace check
This dealership provides great service and the 51 point inspection is essential to maintaining any vehicle.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Mark,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the excellent review.
We looks forward to seeing you again for service on your Sonata.

Jewett City, CT
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Great visit
I had called central autogroup to schedule my regular maintenance visit. While I was making the appointment they advised me of a safety recall on my car that had just come out. I had no idea of the recall since it was so new. They made sure to add this into my routine service and get it taken care of. The service took a little less time than what was told to me on the phone which was great. The staff here is polite, friendly and eager to assist. They were even able to resecure my front bumper which they were not prepared to do, I had asked them when I arrived. They had also done a complimentary car wash and vacuumed it out for me. They went above and beyond for me! What a great visit!
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Hello,
We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Waterford, CT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Quick service, good customer service
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Hello,
We look forward to seeing you again for service.

LG
Louise Donald G.
Moosup, CT
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Engine light
Problem was explained and part replaced in approximately one hour
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 10/19/2019

Louise,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the fantastic review.
Have a lovely day!
Chelsae - Central Hyundai Service Team

Central Village, CT
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Another Great Experience
As usual, I was able to schedule and get my car in for routine servicing very quickly.
Service people as usual, very friendly & helpful.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 10/19/2019

Hello,
We look forward to seeing you again for service.