Overall Rating 4.5918347/5Overall Rating 4.5918347/5Overall Rating 4.5918347/5Overall Rating 4.5918347/5rating 4.5918347
Overall Rating 2.40816/5Overall Rating 2.40816/5rating 2.40816rating 2.40816rating 2.40816

AG
Alan G.
Danielson, CT
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Staff is always friendly, never have to wait.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Hello!
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the five star review!

KP
Kathleen P.
Gales Ferry, CT
09/10/2019 Category: Service
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

CP
Charles P.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Convenient, and work preformed!
Love when you call for a appointment, they ask you what is the best time that can have to bring my car in. They also preform all items that I need to be addressed at that time. The service personal are also great, time I wait is also short, and all around a great service department!!!!

RA
Richard A.
Pomfret, CT
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful to be greeted with a smile. Chelsie always helpful and caring.

Richard,
It is always a pleasure speaking with you when you come in for service.
I look forward to seeing you again for service on your Hyundai.
Chelsie

JY
Jay Y.
Moosup, CT
Central Hyundai Service
The service department staff are friendly, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. While waiting for our repairs Chelsea was very supportive through the whole process. She assisted us very quickly with getting a loaner car and answered all of our questions. We are extremely happy with the attention and service we received.

Jay,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey, for the five star review and for you kind words.
I'm very happy I was able to make the whole process as smooth for you as possible. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future.

Preston, CT
2019 Hyundai Accent
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Incorrect part ordered
The incorrect part was ordered through the parts department therefore I could not have my vehicle serviced until a later date when the correct part came in.
Tim L. from Central Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Ryan
Ive been trying to contact you to talk about this review and parts issue we had. I am hoping the complementary oil change and tire rotation I gave you makes up for the inconvenience of the wrong part coming in. Some times things are just out of our hands. All we can do is try to make good on it when something goes wrong. I hope to see you in for service in  the future and I'm hoping you can provide me with a re-score if possible.

Hyundai Service Writer.

KK
Katherine K.
Oakdale, CT
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/08/2019 Category: Service
Helpful and pleasant
It’s always nice going back to my dealer to get an oil change. They’re always so helpful and pleasant. I’m in and out and my whole family purchases from this dealer so everyone comes and talks to me. Always a nice experience. 10/10 would recommend
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Katherine,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey, for the five star review and for your kind words.

Charlestown, RI
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Excellent as always
Good people - great service

Lisbon, CT
09/02/2019 Category: Service
recall
I had an issue with a hyundai recall. The service dept. got me right in and fixed the issue. Thank you so much for everything

VH
Victoria H.
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/01/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for being speedy and knowledgeable!

Victoria,
I'm so glad we were able to help you in such a timely manor. Please let me know if I can do anything for you in the future, and I hope we see you again for service on your Kona.

AA
Anthony A.
Dayville, CT
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Great Job
AJ and Chelsea in service were amazing
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Hi Anthony!
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the five star review. We really really appreciate it.
I hope we see you again for service on your Hyundai!
Warmest Warmest,
Chelsae and AJ

KC
Kenneth C.
Sterling, CT
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Close to home.
I went in for a recall. I assume that everything was fixed properly.

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate the feedback.
We performed two different recalls for you when you came in for service as I explained to you. One was to do with the wiring inside the center console for the air bag control unit, and the other was a software update for the sensor that monitors engine noise. If you have any questions about the service performed please feel free to call me.
Warmest Wishes!
Central Hyundai Service Department

Lisa B.
Canterbury, CT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai
Service Department is excellent, great communication.

Lisa,
We look forward to seeing you again for service on your Hyundai!
Warmest Wishes, '

James W.
Putnam, CT
Efficient operation
Check in is quick and easy, all work and any recommendations are explained in detail. Staff is friendly.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 08/23/2019

Susan C.
Jewett City, CT
Lease servicing
Hard to put into a few words, but, I only bring my Hyundai Elantra to the dealership for service. Easy to get an appointment and work done in a timely manner. Service Dept . personnel are friendly and keep you up on the needs of your vehicle when necessary.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 08/23/2019

Wauregan, CT
Service department
I payed for oil change and tire rotation. My tires were not rotated I have a Gouge in 1 tire and it's still on the same side and place.

Hello.
I have tried to reach out to you a couple of times regarding your survey and comments.
I would really like to resolve this and put your concerns to rest.
Please call me at 860-564-4014.
Warmest Wishes!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/20/2019 Category: Service
quality service
Quick, affordable service at a fair price. Staff are friendly and professional.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

WD
William D.
Groton, CT
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Survey
Always honest, up to date on all needed services. Takes time to listen to all concerns and questions.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Hi Bill!
Thank you so much for taking the survey for me again!
You guys rock!!!
I'll see you guys for your next service!

FH
Flora H.
Danielson, CT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Service was great as usual!!
Thank you for always giving us good customer service!!!!
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Flora,
Thank you sooo much for filling our my survey again, and for your always kind words!
It is always a pleasure seeing you and your husband when you come in for service.