Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

PF
PATRICIA F.
Fairfield, ME
10/26/2014 Category: Service
the friendliness of everyone there
I love my jeep. This is my 2nd one and also from the same dealership and would never own another truck.

RJ

TC
TIMOTHY C.
10/24/2014 Category: Service
Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep
Still the best service department I've ever dealt with. Thanks!

LL
LOIS L.
Machiasport, ME
JEEP PATRIOT
10/24/2014 Category: Service
Central Maine Motors Jeep Service
Central Maine Motors was very accommodating to my schedule and did a great job getting my Jeep fixed in a timely fashion.

LG
LINANNE G.
Waterville, ME
DODGE DURANGO
10/23/2014 Category: Service
Amazing, friendly and helpful Service!
From taking my appointment to fixing the problem at hand...everything was top notch!

HB
HELEN B.
Waterville, ME
DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
10/23/2014 Category: Service
Reliable service and good employees
I appreciate the reliable service and that most of the employees I deal with are friendly and polite.

SHAD W.

Waldoboro, ME
CHRYSLER TOWN
10/22/2014 Category: Service
Manager John
Always great service. Explanations in laymen's terms of what my vehicle needs.
Timely Service

ALYSHA B.
Sidney, ME
10/21/2014 Category: Service
the service dept is amazing

CT
CYNTHIA T.
Windsor, ME
JEEP LIBERTY
10/21/2014 Category: Service
jeep recall hitch installment-it was quick and easy. Thank you.
I have not yet received my paperwork regarding this visit. The computer wasn't working and I was told it would be mailed to me.

JOHN B.
10/19/2014 Category: Service
Service department
I took my Dodge truck in for State inspection and a rattle on the left side. I asked them to find out was was causing the rattle and fix it. They fixed the rattle and did the State inspection. The bill was $12.50...I was not charged for the fixing of the rattle. The service person who wrote up the service order then made a sarcastic comment about getting the rattle fixed for free...I never asked anyone to work on my truck for free.

WF

ROBERT G.
Rockwood, ME
10/16/2014 Category: Sales
What more could I want
Up front pricing; competitive. Excellent communications. Attention to the details that got things done smoothly.

DOUGLAS W.
Belgrade, ME
CHRYSLER TOWN
10/12/2014 Category: Service
I highly respect the service staff
The service staff are wonderful! They answer any questions I have and inform me of things I didn't know without making me feel stupid. The ONE recommendation I have is with scheduling. I made it clear that it was my "family" vehicle with "brake problems". The scheduling dept. Had me wait a full week before getting me in for a State Inspection sticker with a review of the vehicle. In that time, I still needed to drive my children around and ended up grinding the brake pads to nothing so much so, I had to have the rooters replaced on my vehicle by the time I got it to your shop. Had I specifically gone to PepBoys or Meinekie, I would have saved a lot of money. Would have pad for new pads but NOT rooters on the two rear wheels. I feel like you guys got extra money out of me, making me wait for a LONG period when I made it clear there were brake issues and I think because of this $800 plus experience, my brakes will be handled elsewhere next time for a more rapid fix. Sorry, lost my business relating to that type of issue. Failing brakes which were pointed out as "an awful grinding from the rear brakes" in the vehicle I transport three children under the ages of seven AND being forced to wait while continuing to need to drive the vehicle only making the problem worse and your scheduling dept. felt it was appropriate for my children's safety to my put off for a week. Unimpressed. When a problem is made clear and it is a severe one, I would expect more assistance from you guys to fix the problem. Having my children's safety put on hold doesn't work for me. Next time I go to a different, timely place. I have complete faith in the work done by your service staff. It's getting in that's the problem.

DENISE L.
Winslow, ME
10/10/2014 Category: Service
John in the service department is always friendly and very professional. We stay with this service dept mostly because of him. He takes the time to explain things to us and treats us very well.