Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

Latest Review almost 2 years ago

DANIEL G.
Norridgewock, ME
DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
09/10/2014 Category: Service
A great service manager.
Your service manager is a nice guy to speak with about my problems with my auto. He knows what he is talking about. Waiting room is nice an clean and comfortable. Overall, a nice place to visit.

NL
NANCY L.
Unity, ME
09/04/2014 Category: Sales
They aim to please and accommodate the client.
First time I ever try out only one car and buy it.that is a testament to Dan who listened to my needs and provided the perfect car for me to test drive.great deal! He even delivered to me.great experience. Thank you CMM.

ER
A+

LAURYL B.
Waldoboro, ME
09/02/2014 Category: Service
Even though my van did not pass inspection, Heidi explained what I needed in language I could understand and the service technician was there to answer my questions. Have been a customer for over seven years. Would not take my vehicle any place else!

GG
GARY G.
NB
RAM 2500
09/02/2014 Category: Service
They treat you like family
I've bought 4 vehicle of them they are good people

GL
GILBERT L.
St. Albans, ME
DODGE CHALLENGER
08/31/2014 Category: Service
Service is very good!
Convenient appt. arrangements, friendly, fast service. Easy drop-off, pick-up.

WN
Customer service
Excellent service as usual

JAMES M.
08/29/2014 Category: Service
Great service and professional service men
Outstanding
That is why I set up my service with John Madore your service manager for jeep service. He is very organized , professional and cares about my cars service !

AK
AMY K.
Newport, ME
JEEP PATRIOT
08/28/2014 Category: Service
The people
Overall this visit was great!

ROLAND H.
Waterville, ME
08/28/2014 Category: Service
great place to do business. well treated.
Friendly service. Fair and courteous sales. Service dept. more than willing to do the extras.

JZ
JEFFREY Z.
Fairfield, ME
DODGE DURANGO
08/25/2014 Category: Service
Miscommunication and defective part IMO.
I made an appointment for my 07 Durango a few weeks ago. I was experiencing a malfunction with the multi-function switch for the second time. I bought it from you with 16K miles and at 60K the blinker started blinking on the opposite side (very dangerous when turning left in a 55mph zone with the blinker blinking right) and the wipers stopping in mid use. Anyway, it was replaced at 60K and all was well. Now it is at 120K with the exact same problem. This appointment was for the same thing. I was told to leave the vehicle for the day. 1/2 way through the day I received a call giving me a price of $300ish to fix this obviously defective part (on the 3rd one now, really? ) and it would have to be left another day because the part wasn't there. I thought that is why it needed to be left this day, but it was only to diagnose what we already knew. It was not possible to leave it another day due to my work schedule, and it was disappointing that a 3rd MFS in the same vehicle would cost so much money, or anything at all. It's not a user maintainable part, like shocks or tires, but a simple switch. In all fairness, this is the exception rather than the rule. I have been extremely satisfied in the past and have purchased numerous vehicles with you. Everyone there is professional, knowledgeable and polite. It was only this experience I am disappointed with.
Lea B. from Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/27/2014

Hi Jeffrey,

Thank you for the feedback. We will review this information with our Service Manager, is there a good time to reach you?

Thanks,

HOLLY T.
Winslow, ME
08/24/2014 Category: Service
Great experience
Central Maine made it easy for me to have a recall done on my Jeep. John in the service department is the main reason I keep going there - helpful, nice, and considerate.

KA

Milford, ME
RAM 1500
08/23/2014 Category: Sales
Great salesman
Worked with Jeff Warren... He & my brother who recommended him did an awesome job working together to help me find & get in the Dodge Ram I wanted.

RA
RAYMOND A.
Beddington, ME
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
08/22/2014 Category: Sales
Dan Seigars, Salesman
We purchased from Dan a like new 2012 Chev Equinox. Dan was very professional, knew the automobile well and got us a great deal. He was a true professional and great representative of your company. I appreciated the no doc fees...you commercials are what brought us to Central Maine, thanks, Ray and Barbara Antunes

JE
JAMES E.
Fayette, ME
DODGE RAM 1500
08/20/2014 Category: Service
inspection sticker
you guys did a great job getting me in to do my annual inspection

EH
EUGENE H.
JEEP LIBERTY
08/19/2014 Category: Service
The people
I always get top service for my jeep.

DANIEL L.
Oakland, ME
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
Amazing!
I called Dave @ 8:15 this past Sat. morn. to schedule an appt. for a rattle in the back of my Jeep which turned out to be the heat shield. It needed to be reattached after losing a bolt. Dave asked if I could get there within 45 min. @ 9:00 a.m. which I did and they had it fixed/done within 30 minutes! I just missed the warranty that was left by weeks, but the fee I was charged was so reasonable - very affordable. I can't say enough about the service Dave provides every time I've called for service, he's the best! I hope to remain a Jeep Saraha owner for many years to come, so long as we continue to get the type of service that Dave provides. I give Dave all the credit in the world as he goes above & beyond when it comes to customer satisfaction!

TAMMY M.
Bangor, ME
DODGE DART
service to my 2013 dodge dart
should treat customer who bought from them better and not act like they didn't buy from them! Been treated better from other dealers that I've bought from then here! At this time recommend a friend would be No.
Lea B. from Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/27/2014

Hi Tammy,

Thank you for the feedback. Is there a good time to reach you to discuss your concerns?

We appreciate your business and hope to see you soon!

Thanks,