Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

Latest Review almost 2 years ago

KN
KAREN N.
Albion, ME
08/16/2014 Category: Service
Just an oil change
Oil change fine, help was great, she was very friendly

WF
WILBUR F.
Fairfield, ME
08/15/2014 Category: Service
Good service at fair price.
Thursday evening hours make service convenient.

GO
GARY O.
Winslow, ME
JEEP PATRIOT
08/15/2014 Category: Service
Ease of scheduling and attention to detail
Always satisfied with the service-Minor issues (seat panels and rear squeak) with the vehicle have been remedied without fail. Thanks

DF
DAVID F.
Sidney, ME
08/14/2014 Category: Service
Service Dept. Personnel
The last time I had my car serviced I felt the personnell to be very friendly. This time I felt the personnel to be cold acting and my business to be an inconvience. Are the 2 people (desk 2 & 3) new employees? The mechanic was excellent, very polite, and made me feel comfortable.
Lea B. from Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/14/2014

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have forwarded your feedback to my Service Manager.

GL
GARRETT L.
Augusta, ME
JEEP CHEROKEE
08/13/2014 Category: Service
Confusion
Don't know how I can rate it when I didn't visit on the date you're asking me to rate...

PK
PATRICK K.
Skowhegan, ME
DODGE AVENGER
08/13/2014 Category: Service
the best
the dealer ship was really good with my consernce that I had and really took the time to listen so with the help I was able to get into what I can aford with the best deal of all .
Lea B. from Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/14/2014

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for your business and the great review! Enjoy your new vehicle!!

JAMES R.
Waterville, ME
JEEP COMMANDER
08/12/2014 Category: Service
Having to wait 50-minutes for the shuttle.
I received a call that my vehicle was ready. I told the service rep that I needed a ride there. He said the shuttle would be right there. I waited 35 minutes then called back. Apparently the service rep got busy and forget to tell the shuttle to pick me up. By the time the shuttle picked me up it was 50-minutes from the first call. I am hearing a strange noise in the area of the left front strut replacement work. If the noise does not go away I will bring the vehicle back.

Hi James,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We know everyone has busy schedules and we don't like having our customers wait. You are a valued customer of Central Maine Motors Auto Group and we hope to have you keep coming back. I did speak with my Service Manager in regards to the noise you are having. He stated to swing in at your convenience and he will go on a road test with you.

Have a great day!

JEFFREY R.
New Vineyard, ME
DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
08/12/2014 Category: Service
Real friendly while they bend you over.
8 o'clock appointment. Vehicle was brought in shop just after 9 o'clock. When I scheduled appointment, I was told I could rent a vehicle for the day while mine was being worked on. When I got there I was told they didn't have any more vehicles to rent and I should have reserved one. Oh thanks for telling me...so I sat and waited...I was happy that they were able to fix one of the issues I had been having but I wasn't happy that my Chrysler certified vehicle with 10 year 100, 000 mile warranty still cost $291 to fix...so anyways 3 hours and 45 minutes later and almost $300 poorer I was outta there....thanks central maine Chrysler, thanks so very much.

Hi Jeffrey,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have provided this information to our Service Manager. When speaking with my Service Manager there are some items that are not covered with the certified warranty and that is what happened in your situation. We appreciate your business and hope to see you back!

MARK B.
CHRYSLER 200
08/10/2014 Category: Service
Car Inspection
I went in for my free vehicle inspection and I pulled my car in, signed the work order and went and grabbed a cup of coffee and watched the morning news. By the time my coffee was done, the desk person in the garage had brought me my keys and said "Have a nice day". Easy as pie.

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the business and great review!

J A.
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
08/10/2014 Category: Service
Very Pleased.
Always courteous. Always helpful. Always professional.
Lea B. from Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/13/2014

Thank you for your business and the great review!

JAMES D.
Abbot, ME
08/09/2014 Category: Sales
2014 Ram 1500
This is the first NEW vehicle we've ever had so I was very apprehensive about the purchase. Being the end of the month, the salesman was a little more pushy than I needed. Not pushy rude, just insistent. Once I had a night to sleep on it we went back for the truck. Very friendly staff.
Lea B. from Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/13/2014

Thank you for your business and the great review!

CL
CHERYL L.
Gardiner, ME
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
08/09/2014 Category: Service
The service department is fantastic
I recently had an issue with my vehicle and I felt like John in the service department went out of he was to help me. I always get treated fairly and well when I bring my Jeep in for any service.
Lea B. from Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/13/2014

Thank you for the business and the great review!

DAVID M.
Millinocket, ME
08/06/2014 Category: Service
DEMzo_Sport1500
This auto group is very accommodating and easy to do business with. I am completely satisfied with the service that I have received. I think I should get a free oil change.
Lea B. from Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/13/2014

Thank you for the business and the great review!

AR
AMANDA R.
Palermo, ME
JEEP COMPASS
08/05/2014 Category: Service
not impressed
My husband and I have our own local mechanic but he lacks a diagnostic computer and couldn't figure out why my 4wd light was on. We picked your establishment because we have purchased 2 jeeps through you and were very happy with both purchases. We are sorry to say that we were not impressed with the service department at all. My husband was unable to make the appoointment with me, so I was on my own. When I gave my keys to the service lady, she took them, never said anything and left the garage. I waited a minute then decided to head to the waiting room. I wasn't there long when I headed back into the garage because I wanted to make sure they were going to do everything I had scheduled. I found the lady, went over everything and headed back to the waitng room. My car was to get a new valve stem on the left front tire, a tire rotation, see whats needed for a state inspection, and check the engine and 4wd lights. I also asked them to look for whats making a ticking noise when we go in reverse. After an hour of not hearing anything I went back into the garage to find out what was going on. They had a long list of things we needed, but told me they didn't have time to draw up an estimate and they would mail it for me. They did say the 4wd light was either a bad wire or module and they said I also needed a steering rack since it was leaking fluid, which they told me we be between 600 and 1000 dollars! They never bothered to look into the noise it was making in reverse. So I went to pay my bill and nearly had a heartattack. The charge for labor alone for 1 hour was 140 something! Of course I complained and they said it was a mistake and lowered it some. However, the labor was still outragous and the man told me it was because they had to check the engine light, which of course is labor intensive, having to plug my car into a computer! When I made the appointment, no one informed me of the charge associated with this. Other companies offer free diagnostic checks, no strings attached! Anyway, I paid the bill and went home to go over things with my husband. The next day, I started calling around for parts and found brand new steering racks were only 210 dollars. Everything else on my list was at decent prices also. It also bothered me that more than one company that I called for parts told me that you guys were famous for selling people more than they need, especially when it comes to 4wd modules. I gave our list of parts and work needed to our regular mechanic and he assured us that he could do the work, as usual, for alot less. All in all, we've found that your employees lack customer service skills and it's obvious your bottom line is making the most money off the customer as possible. Hearing other places warn me of doing business with your service department was also very reassuring. We will not be coming back for service, (we are still waiting on an estimate anyway!), and we will not recommend you to anyone else either!
Jess M., Internet Manager from Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/05/2014

Amanda,
Thank you for taking the time to provide this very important feedback. I defintiely will pass along your concern to the Service Manager, Jeff Caron so that he may review the details and follow up with you. I apologize that your experience was not 5 start worthy.

CARLAINE B.
DODGE CHARGER
08/04/2014 Category: Service
I was a little upset when I asked to have my windshield washed on the inside and it wasn't nor was my car vacuumed out this time. I also do not have some of the things that were checked off on the sheet, was wondering what was up with that......
Jess M., Internet Manager from Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/04/2014

Hi Carlaine,
Thank you for the feedback. I have a few quick questions, when you booked the appointment, is that when you asked for your windshield to be cleaned in and out and to vacuum or when you came in for your appointment? I am looking to see which employee I need to address this concern with.. also, what items were checked off that were not done? Any further information you can provide will be appreciated. Thank you for your business.

NM
NATASHA M.
Benton, ME
CHRYSLER 200
08/04/2014 Category: Sales
Great customer service!
After searching for months for the right car, we ended up right back where we started at Central Maine Motors with the new Chrysler 200S AWD. Not only did other cars not compare, but the customer service at Central Maine Motors was above all others. Specifically, Jess McQuillan and Mike Loubier were fantastic! I would say the only detail overlooked in our transaction was the detailing of the car when we drove it home that day. Otherwise, our experience has been great and we've already recommended Central Maine Motors to our friends and family.

Natasha,
Thanks so much for your kind words and sharing your experience

DT
DONALD T.
Ocala, FL
DODGE RAM 3500
Excellant Service

KIRK S.
PONTIAC BONNEVILLE
I love the people but,
The services seem to take a long time. Their work is great though, so I deal with the wait.

TC
TRAVIS C.
Clinton, ME
JEEP WRANGLER
Great Customer Service
Very happy with service given

JAMES L.
Skowhegan, ME
08/02/2014 Category: Service
We were very pleased with the service we received at CMM-they fixed the rattle in our door & installed our mud flaps-the lease car was great-prompt, polite personnel-also appreciated the remainder call the day before our appt.!! Thanks