Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

Latest Review almost 2 years ago

DOREEN C.
Richmond, ME
CHRYSLER 300
08/01/2014 Category: Service
Scheduling in early evening
Able to schedule after my work day ended - quoted 1 hr - took 1 hr. Didn't "Wow" me though.

BL
BRIDY L.
Boothbay, ME
CHRYSLER 200
08/01/2014 Category: Sales
Friendly Service
Thanks to Dan S. for his patience. I love my new 2015 Chrysler 200. I have bought 2 cars from Central Maine Motors and will again in the future!

MARK M.
Fairfield, ME
08/01/2014 Category: Service
Service on 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I have heard stories about the service dept. being very expensive for the work that they do on vehicles. I was satisfied with the price I was charged and the explanation of what they thought was wrong with my vehicle.

EB
EVERETT B.
Augusta, ME
JEEP LIBERTY
07/31/2014 Category: Service
Professional work
Confident the job is done right.

RANDI G.
China, ME
DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
07/30/2014 Category: Sales
My husband and I were seen right away. Our sales guy was very helpful and courteous to us. The reason I didn't give it five stars is because all they had for refreshments were water or coffee. A soda and food vending machine would be really nice. Plus it got kinda boring sitting there waiting.

KRISTINA M.
St. Albans, ME
07/25/2014 Category: Service
The people are so nice to deal with
I love to take my Jeep at CMCDR, they are very friendly and makes you feel like family.

RL
RITA L.
West Gardiner, ME
07/25/2014 Category: Service
Great People
Have always had great service and the people are great.

WM
WILLIAM M.
Rome, ME
07/24/2014 Category: Service
Friendly
nice people, good honest work.

SP
SCOTT P.
Waterville, ME
JEEP PATRIOT
07/22/2014 Category: Service
The service after the sale is great.
Everybody invovled was awesome.

PT
PAMELA T.
Harmony, ME
DODGE DART
07/20/2014 Category: Service
The friendly and helpful staff.
I regularly schedule all my service here.The staff helped with ordering some tires I needed.

STEVEN S.
Waterville, ME
JEEP LIBERTY
07/19/2014 Category: Service
Fairly fast
Was in and out fairly fast

DENNIS M.
Fairfield, ME
DODGE DURANGO
07/19/2014 Category: Service
07 DODGE DURANGO SLT
AFTER THE INTIAL ASS CHEWING OF THE SERVICE ADVISOR AND SERVICE MANAGER REGARDING MILITARY DISABILITY THE SERVICE UPGRADED TO AN EXCELLENT RESPONSE AND SERVICE EXPERIENCE.

RALPH S.
GMC SIERRA 2500HD
07/18/2014 Category: Service
I always trust the care of my vehicles to Central Maine Motors. They always take good care of them.

ROBERT B.
Kennebunk, ME
JEEP WRANGLER
07/17/2014 Category: Sales
Courteous and knowledgeable salesman
Searched around and this dealership had the best prices. The salesman was courteous and very knowledgeable. he process was smooth and there were no hard sells.

BARRY S.
Skowhegan, ME
CHRYSLER TOWN
07/17/2014 Category: Service
The whole team makes you feel welcome.
I really appreciate the personal attention and the lengths everyone goes to every time I'm in. I would like to recognise Jeff Warren for his genuineness and the way he has kept in touch. I have never felt more at home or more cared about as i have from your entire staff.