Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

SUSAN B.
Vassalboro, ME
DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
09/25/2014 Category: Service
Free oil change for new car owner
Thank you for the free oil change. I really appreciated the quick service.

ROGER S.
Benton, ME
JEEP PATRIOT
09/24/2014 Category: Service
Took care of our Jeep for routine maintence.

PB
PHILIP B.
Mount Desert, ME
JEEP COMPASS
09/24/2014 Category: Sales
Jeep Compass new
Dealership is Easy to work with

JUDITH B.
Oakland, ME
09/24/2014 Category: Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Central Maine Chrysler Dodge has always made purchasing & servicing my vehicle stress free. The employees really care about customer service. Love the place!!

WN

Waterville, ME
JEEP LIBERTY
09/22/2014 Category: Service
Unprepared for visit
Didn't fix problem and wasted my time

JO-ANN R.
Fairfield, ME
09/22/2014 Category: Service
Friendly staff,easy and convenient appts.
It is a pleasure to deal with Central Maine Motors. Their service is always great, quality of work is commendable. Their staff are friendly and treat me like family.

JN
JEFFREY N.
ME
DODGE DURANGO
09/21/2014 Category: Service
friendly and knowledge
My vehicle was serviced in a timely fashion, and all our questions answered in a professional and personal manner.

HP
HINDA P.
Somerville, ME
DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
09/21/2014 Category: Service
Easy wait. Free Wifi
Comfortable waiting room with TV and free Wifi. Good price for oil change.

KR
KIMBERLY R.
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
09/19/2014 Category: Service
Customer service
The people who work there are excellent and efficient.

RJ
REGINA J.
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
09/19/2014 Category: Service
Professional atmosphere.
They have well trained courteous mechanics.

DAVID L.
Waterville, ME
CHRYSLER TOWN
09/16/2014 Category: Service
oil change
John is always very attentive and on top of my needs for the car

KK
KAREN K.
Clinton, ME
09/15/2014 Category: Service
just a oil change
Made an appointment, had my son drop car off! They told him he didn't have one at that dealership and had to go to the other dealership? They told him he did have an appointment had to wait till later that day, left the car there and then I called (because I was working) spoke to the lady that I made the appointment (she was GREAT) she then called me back and straightened everything out and dropped my car off to me at work because I had no other way to get my car!!! Every time have make a appointment it always gets screwed up! I like to go to the Chevy dealership because the other garage are assholes! But from now on I will go somewhere else and have my oil changed. I thought I it would be easier because its so close to work and because it was a newer car, but no thank you I will go somewhere else!