Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

Latest Review almost 2 years ago

DOUGLAS C.
Lewiston, ME
RAM 3500
03/06/2015 Category: Sales
Steve in Sales
Worked hard to earn my business

ROSE MARIE B.
Fairfield, ME
03/05/2015 Category: Service
i really appreciate how thoroughly my vehicle is checked when I bring it in for any type of service and any concerns are immediately brought to my attention. Service department is outstanding.

RA
RAYMOND A.
Beddington, ME
FORD SUPER DUTY F-250
03/04/2015 Category: Sales
AN OUTSTANDING COMPANY
This was our second purchase from Central Maine Motors. Our salesman, Dan Seigars, was outstanding. Very professional, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic. Dan sold both vehicles to us. I love the thoroughness they use to present only top vehicles for sale. It is a 200 mile round trip for us, yet worth every mile...and no doc fees is a "deal maker" too. Thanks again, Ray and Barbara Antunes, Beddington, Maine

CL
CHRISTINA L.
Benton, ME
JEEP LIBERTY
03/04/2015 Category: Service
had excellent service with sales
We were looking for a new vechicle. Stopped in to test drive a few jeeps. Tryed out a couple made up our mind which we wanted and left that day with it . Got the price we were happy with and our sales agent was great!

SK
STEPHEN K.
MAZDA TRIBUTE
03/03/2015 Category: Sales
Attention to customers
Sales staff was attentive and concerned with my needs. Not just making another sale.

KENNETH B.
Pittsfield, ME
DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
03/01/2015 Category: Service
Dodge caravan
Comfortable waiting area, prompt service

JAMES C.
Winslow, ME
CHEVROLET CRUZE
02/27/2015 Category: Service
service department was very helpful
I had a very good experience

MICHAEL H.
Beaver Cove, ME
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
Service on my schedule
They asked me when it was convenient for me to bring my vehicle in for service. The service was performed to my satisfaction in a very short time. Service team was very friendly and helpful.

SUSAN H.

JOHN V.
Madison, ME
CHRYSLER 200
02/21/2015 Category: Service
you have nice and friendly staff working there
needed new wiper blades

LANCE B.
Skowhegan, ME
Comfortable.
This was the best experience I have ever had bringing my vehicle in for service. Thank you!

STEVEN S.
Waterville, ME
JEEP LIBERTY
Fast
It was a state inspection but cost me 4 new tires.

DONNA B.
Newport, ME
RAM 1500
excellent experience
this visit was efficient and pleasant. service, tire rotation and state inspection in less than an hour with pleasant staff and we get 10% off our next visit because we pre sheduled!

TRAVIS S.
RAM 2500
02/20/2015 Category: Service
sales was good. usually is. service vice very disappointing
Sales was good but had a warranty issue. With isn't totally the dealers fault. But didn't seem like they were try en to make things work had issue with and oil change contract and really tried working it out with then. Wanted to bring my own oil with was no issue but they refused to give me the oil that I already paid for in the Co trac. So they wanted me to pay for my own oil and then they would keep the oil that I paid for in my contrac. So I would be paying double. Made no sence. With the service guy said nothing he can do had no interest in trying to work with or help me out. I called another dealer that iv never done business with and there no issues in what I wanted to do. It seems ridiculous to me that the dealer I spent 63k at made NO effort to try and work things out that a dealer I haven't spent a penny was so eager to please me.

BD
BARBARA D.
Winslow, ME
JEEP COMPASS
02/15/2015 Category: Service
Service/routine maintenance appt.
Good service, work done as promised, no hidden agenda, friendly folks
Jess M., Internet Manager from Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 02/16/2015

Barbara
Thank you very much for the feedback. We appreciate your business.

Jess McQuillan

Readfield, ME
DODGE CHARGER
02/15/2015 Category: Service
Timely & Friendly
First visit and the staff is friendly, professional and the shuttle service is great

Greg,
We appreciate your business and for taking the time to review the dealership.

Jess McQuillan
Internet Manager
Central Maine Motors Auto Group
207-872-5444 ext 141

WM
WILLIAM M.
Rome, ME
02/08/2015 Category: Service
Dave at the desk. Great person to work with.
Because of the service dept., especially the folks at the desk, I am going to buy my next care at Central ME Motors

KRISTEN M.
North Anson, ME
DODGE AVENGER
02/05/2015 Category: Sales
Best customer service I've ever experienced
The team at Central Maine Chrysler is incredible. There isn't any length they won't go to to make sure the customer gets what they want.