Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

CHARLES R.
Burnham, ME
JEEP PATRIOT
03/12/2015 Category: Service
Expensive unless they're offering a deal
Promised lifelong tire rotation when I bought my jeep, but now that we bought tires elsewhere cheaper, that's no good. When they need parts for something other than the normal maintenance, they always have to order them even though they told us they almost always have them. Expensive - only use when we have coupons.

EH
EUGENE H.
South China, ME
RAM 1500
03/12/2015 Category: Service
everyone is friendly and helpful
sales and service are great

RP
RODNEY P.
North Anson, ME
RAM 1500
03/12/2015 Category: Service
Good inventory selection and professional courteous salespeople
So far so good

ROBERT G.
Rockwood, ME
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
03/10/2015 Category: Service
No BS
Another dealer blew off an intermittent driver seat heat problem as caused by a third-party handicap passenger seat installation. They didn't even look at it when it failed to work in the parking lot. Your crew kept it until it failed, then found the problem and fixed it.

AV
ANDREW V.
Winslow, ME
RAM 2500
03/09/2015 Category: Service
cmm
Service was good! Just not a warm and friendly place to do business. And occasional smile would be nice.

SK
STEVEN K.
Hartland, ME
RAM 2500
03/08/2015 Category: Service
acomadating,very friendly
just great,took care of all my issues in a descent,timely manner. very good job. thank very much/

DOUGLAS C.
Lewiston, ME
RAM 3500
03/06/2015 Category: Sales
Steve in Sales
Worked hard to earn my business

ROSE MARIE B.
Fairfield, ME
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
03/05/2015 Category: Service
i really appreciate how thoroughly my vehicle is checked when I bring it in for any type of service and any concerns are immediately brought to my attention. Service department is outstanding.

RA
RAYMOND A.
Beddington, ME
FORD SUPER DUTY F-250
03/04/2015 Category: Sales
AN OUTSTANDING COMPANY
This was our second purchase from Central Maine Motors. Our salesman, Dan Seigars, was outstanding. Very professional, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic. Dan sold both vehicles to us. I love the thoroughness they use to present only top vehicles for sale. It is a 200 mile round trip for us, yet worth every mile...and no doc fees is a "deal maker" too. Thanks again, Ray and Barbara Antunes, Beddington, Maine

CL
CHRISTINA L.
Benton, ME
JEEP LIBERTY
03/04/2015 Category: Service
had excellent service with sales
We were looking for a new vechicle. Stopped in to test drive a few jeeps. Tryed out a couple made up our mind which we wanted and left that day with it . Got the price we were happy with and our sales agent was great!

SK
STEPHEN K.
Norridgewock, ME
MAZDA TRIBUTE
03/03/2015 Category: Sales
Attention to customers
Sales staff was attentive and concerned with my needs. Not just making another sale.

KENNETH B.
Pittsfield, ME
DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
03/01/2015 Category: Service
Dodge caravan
Comfortable waiting area, prompt service

JAMES C.
Winslow, ME
CHEVROLET CRUZE
02/27/2015 Category: Service
service department was very helpful
I had a very good experience

MICHAEL H.
Beaver Cove, ME
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
Service on my schedule
They asked me when it was convenient for me to bring my vehicle in for service. The service was performed to my satisfaction in a very short time. Service team was very friendly and helpful.

SUSAN H.