Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Hartland, ME
RAM 2500
03/08/2015 Category: Service
acomadating,very friendly
just great,took care of all my issues in a descent,timely manner. very good job. thank very much/

DOUGLAS C.
Lewiston, ME
RAM 3500
03/06/2015 Category: Sales
Steve in Sales
Worked hard to earn my business

ROSE MARIE B.
Fairfield, ME
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
03/05/2015 Category: Service
i really appreciate how thoroughly my vehicle is checked when I bring it in for any type of service and any concerns are immediately brought to my attention. Service department is outstanding.

RA
RAYMOND A.
Beddington, ME
FORD SUPER DUTY F-250
03/04/2015 Category: Sales
AN OUTSTANDING COMPANY
This was our second purchase from Central Maine Motors. Our salesman, Dan Seigars, was outstanding. Very professional, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic. Dan sold both vehicles to us. I love the thoroughness they use to present only top vehicles for sale. It is a 200 mile round trip for us, yet worth every mile...and no doc fees is a "deal maker" too. Thanks again, Ray and Barbara Antunes, Beddington, Maine

CL
CHRISTINA L.
Benton, ME
JEEP LIBERTY
03/04/2015 Category: Service
had excellent service with sales
We were looking for a new vechicle. Stopped in to test drive a few jeeps. Tryed out a couple made up our mind which we wanted and left that day with it . Got the price we were happy with and our sales agent was great!

KENNETH B.
Pittsfield, ME
DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
03/01/2015 Category: Service
Dodge caravan
Comfortable waiting area, prompt service

JAMES C.
Winslow, ME
CHEVROLET CRUZE
02/27/2015 Category: Service
service department was very helpful
I had a very good experience

MICHAEL H.
Beaver Cove, ME
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
Service on my schedule
They asked me when it was convenient for me to bring my vehicle in for service. The service was performed to my satisfaction in a very short time. Service team was very friendly and helpful.

SUSAN H.

JOHN V.
Madison, ME
CHRYSLER 200
02/21/2015 Category: Service
you have nice and friendly staff working there
needed new wiper blades

LANCE B.
Skowhegan, ME
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
Comfortable.
This was the best experience I have ever had bringing my vehicle in for service. Thank you!

DONNA B.
Newport, ME
RAM 1500
excellent experience
this visit was efficient and pleasant. service, tire rotation and state inspection in less than an hour with pleasant staff and we get 10% off our next visit because we pre sheduled!

BD
BARBARA D.
Winslow, ME
JEEP COMPASS
02/15/2015 Category: Service
Service/routine maintenance appt.
Good service, work done as promised, no hidden agenda, friendly folks
Jess M., Internet Manager from Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 02/16/2015

Barbara
Thank you very much for the feedback. We appreciate your business.

Jess McQuillan