Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Belgrade Lakes, ME
JEEP PATRIOT
02/02/2015 Category: Service
Quick and Easy
Called in the morning, got an appointment for in the afternoon; in and out in 30 minutes and it was a snow day!!

HT
HOLLY T.
JEEP WRANGLER
02/01/2015 Category: Service
Friendly & accommodating.
Another oil change done. Thanks to John and the crew.

ROBERT M.
RAM 1500
02/01/2015 Category: Service
GREAT STEFF
Great staff, and easy to work with!!!

JAMES G.
Chelsea, ME
RAM 2500
01/31/2015 Category: Service
Did an excellent job repairing my vehicle

RANDALL G.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
01/27/2015 Category: Service
Quick service without an appointment.
Checked my blizzard plow for me that I was worried about was not connecting as it should under the truck, but was told it was operating as it should be.

EB
EILEEN B.
Hermon, ME
JEEP COMPASS
01/27/2015 Category: Sales
Friendly sales consultant, quick service!
My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Cental Maine Chrysler. Our sales consultant, Jason Lyford was professional, knowledgeable and pleasant! We will definitely go back in the future!

MT
MARY T.
Waterville, ME
DODGE DURANGO
01/21/2015 Category: Service
Being put on hold and for 7 minutes and walking in the department still on hold. I believe this comes from the front desk.
The work on the Durango was good but not so for front desk,.

JAMES F.
Vassalboro, ME
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
01/20/2015 Category: Service
Getting good answers to my technical questions.
Just a State inspection this time - but all went smoothly

GM
GARY M.
DODGE RAM 1500
01/16/2015 Category: Service
Honest, frendly, helpfull.
The people at the dodge place is friendly, helpful and honest, will help you with a problem that they see with your vehicle and discuss it with you.

DAVID M.
Millinocket, ME
RAM 1500
01/16/2015 Category: Service
Ram 1500
Had to go to southern Maine. Truck was ready for its oil change, so I called and asked if they could get it in. Yes, they would get it in and do an oil change. THANK YOU Central Maine Chrysler! I appreciate that.

DENNIS R.
Skowhegan, ME
DODGE RAM 2500
01/15/2015 Category: Service
quick service for traveler that broke down on highway.
I was treated excellent. Considering I had no appointment, broke down on highway. Brought my truck right in and went right to work on it. Fair price for the job done. I would know I own a auto and truck repair shop. Excellent waiting room and very friendly employees

ES
EDSON S.
CHRYSLER TOWN
01/14/2015 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Work done in record time.

JO-ANN R.
Fairfield, ME
CHRYSLER 200
01/13/2015 Category: Service
Friendly service
From the scheduling team to the service personel, everyone I had contact with were freindly, , informatie and helpfull. The solution for the problem I had with my car was resolved and I was our on the in less than 45 minutes.

DAVID H.