Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

Latest Review almost 2 years ago

Pittsfield, ME
JEEP CHEROKEE
01/06/2015 Category: Sales
Great Job!
I went in looking to purchase a new Jeep. The low pressure sales approach and knowing exactly what I wanted impressed me. I was not pushed into looking at vehicles that didn't fit my style. What I liked the best is the same salesperson that sold me a vehicle a few years ago was there to help me!

BT
BRANDON T.
Augusta, ME
CHRYSLER TOWN
01/06/2015 Category: Sales
Great salesman, experience
Our salesman, Ben, was terrific. He explained everything thoroughly. The entire experience of buying a vehicle at Central Maine Motors was satisfactory.

JOHN R.
Brunswick, ME
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
01/05/2015 Category: Sales
The people
I initially sent an email inquiry, which was immediately answered by Lea Baird. She was fantastic, and answered all my questions even after 10 pm at night! Steve Baird was my sales guy and he was excellent...professional, courteous, honest, not at all pushy, but wanted to sell me a vehicle that I was happy with. His knowledge of the vehicles features was outstanding. The Bairds are the reason I did business with Central Maine Jeep, and not another Jeep dealership in New England. They are both amazing!

DAVID C.
JEEP WRANGLER
01/04/2015 Category: Service
Windshield
My husband and I cannot thank CMM enough for their terrific customer service, which is becoming a thing of the past sad to say. Anyone can sell, it is the follow thru later that is MOST important... We want to personally thank Jason in sales and Dave in service. We will be back to trade in a couple of years for sure...again, thanks guys!! Dave & Shirley

KF
KATHLEEN F.
Norridgewock, ME
JEEP COMPASS
01/03/2015 Category: Service
Could be better
Tech's could be more knowledgeable.

MICHAEL L.
RAM 1500
01/01/2015 Category: Service
Great people, very helpful!
A very enjoyable experience. The Central Maine Chrysler staff was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and helpful.

LG

Bucksport, ME
DODGE JOURNEY
12/31/2014 Category: Service
Awesome Service experience
My car needed servicing and they were so helpful and professional... I am extremely satisfied and I believe this is the dealership that tops all others!!

TRAVIS S.
Norridgewock, ME
RAM 2500
12/24/2014 Category: Service
sales great/ service dept. bad
Had a grest experience with sales. Most do buyen is the easy part the service dept however. I went in because my new truck with 1200 miles on it was 4 quarts low on oil so I filled that. In a rush didn't really wait in between checking oil and filling hit full mark and started truck to check trans fluid. (I do own a diesel shop) trans fluid also low. Bring it to dealer letting them know that I am in a huge rush due to having a flight for the holidays waiting. Aaid I just need the trans fluid topped off. Service guy says we can't do that we need to check for leak for engine oil. I told them there's no oil leaks I have looked but said that can't just check tranny fluid for whatever reason... so I get my family out of it and he brings it in and comes back stayen thay the engine oil is 2quarts over full....... I told them there's no way at most maybe half quarts due to not waiting for oil to settle when I filled it. And the old grump mechanic insisted that it was waayyy over full. So I said well drain it out just to rush the process. After twenty minutes to drain two quarts of oil.! I told the service guy to forget trans fluid I need to leave the plains is going to without us. So after a half hour at the dealer and being made out to look like an ass that doesn't know how to check my oil when I leave and fuel my truck up. And check the oil I am 2 quarts low on motor oil!!!! And my tranny fluid the whole reason I went there was never done because the idiot took so long to drain the oil that never needed to be touched. I was very very disappointed. And now I have to put the two quarts of oil he drained back in it and I will be topping off my tranny fluid that they never filled.

MT
MAUREEN T.
Augusta, ME
12/22/2014 Category: Sales
Great Place
Great customer service, very friendly and VERY fast and easy to make a purchase! Excellent online service as well asking questions about a vehicle prior to making the drive up! Amazing over all. First purchase ever at Central Maine Motors and now will not be the last! Loved it! Thank you everyone.

LAURYL B.
Waldoboro, ME
CHRYSLER TOWN
12/22/2014 Category: Service
John is the greatest
John is always familiar with my van and its needs. Explains, in English, any issues and is always pleasant.

PA
PAUL A.
Tenants Harbor, ME
RAM PROMASTER
12/19/2014 Category: Sales
good sales staff
I'm new to this dealership so far,so my experience is limited to buying a new Promaster from them.Very personable staff,pleasant location/showroom.No airs.

MICHAEL G.
Hartland, ME
12/17/2014 Category: Service
Your service is just great. Your people are very prompt in servicing our vehicle. We appreciate the little touches, like, the reminder call for servicing, the helpfulness of the service dept & the overall curtesy of everyone.

MICHAEL H.
Sidney, ME
DODGE AVENGER
12/17/2014 Category: Service
customer sevrice
they get me in and out at the sevice department

EP
ELIZABETH P.
CHEVROLET MALIBU MAXX
12/16/2014 Category: Sales
Wonderful customer service
It's obvious the minute you walk in to their building that Central Maine Motors is dedicated to their customers. Great service!

MICHAEL R.
Skowhegan, ME
RAM 1500
12/12/2014 Category: Service
poor customer edict lost sales
While waiting for my truck's oil change i remembered I was told to get spark plugs. . so I went to see about getting them before I was told truck was ready. While I waited at the parts desk the service girl had come in and I asked if I could get spark plugs for the truck also. She said the truck was done and she has to finish the paperwork but he could help me. . there was no he around and when he came in he asked if was allset I told him I needed to get sparkplugs. . he went to check with the girl. .he came back in and said i could go out and she would help me. ..I went out and waited. . asked again to get plugs she said there were a couple of issues she needed to inform me of so she didnt think I would want to get plugs if other problems would need priority. . she said needed rear brakes. Transmission lines and pinnion seal. . so I might not want to get plugs. So I called my boyfriend since it was his truck. I explained what was wrong he had questions that asked her. . started to get attitude responses. . the tech came overland I had him speak with my bf. . I got the phone back and he still wanted plugs and i told him I had asked several times for them. .she gave me estimates and rang me out. . . for justthe oil change. . when I picked up the paperwork I said I guess I will get the plugs somewhere else. . with another employee standing atthe end of the counter. . .I was not very pleased with her service. I have also been in customer service. I know days can be long but I asked more than 3 times for plugs. . y not sell them to me without attitude. . w. Probably would of gotten the work done with u but no way its going to happen now. ..think u lost a customer. We have had good service from others in the past.

MICHAEL C.
Belgrade, ME
RAM 2500
12/12/2014 Category: Sales
Friendly People/Home Town Dealership
Several misunderstandings took place but things worked out fine at the end. The dealership is small and the people are friendly. I would recommend this dealership to friends or family

ST
SHEILA T.
Anson, ME
CHEVROLET HHR
12/12/2014 Category: Service
Wiper repair
My driver wiper blade stopped working and a storm was predicted and they repaired my wipers that same day with no appointmentg. Very accommadating!