Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sidney, ME
DODGE AVENGER
12/17/2014 Category: Service
customer sevrice
they get me in and out at the sevice department

EP
ELIZABETH P.
Waterville, ME
CHEVROLET MALIBU MAXX
12/16/2014 Category: Sales
Wonderful customer service
It's obvious the minute you walk in to their building that Central Maine Motors is dedicated to their customers. Great service!

MICHAEL C.
Belgrade, ME
RAM 2500
12/12/2014 Category: Sales
Friendly People/Home Town Dealership
Several misunderstandings took place but things worked out fine at the end. The dealership is small and the people are friendly. I would recommend this dealership to friends or family

ST
SHEILA T.
Anson, ME
CHEVROLET HHR
12/12/2014 Category: Service
Wiper repair
My driver wiper blade stopped working and a storm was predicted and they repaired my wipers that same day with no appointmentg. Very accommadating!

HP
HINDA P.
Somerville, ME
DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
12/10/2014 Category: Service
good service, snacks provided
In for an oil change and check up. On time service. Waiting room is pleasant.

AC
ANITA C.
Phippsburg, ME
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
12/10/2014 Category: Service
great curtious service
I was very pleased with the service and the way I was treated. Thanks very much!

ES
EDSON S.
Winslow, ME
12/09/2014 Category: Service
Quick service/friendly people
I had a low tire pressure light on and couldn't get it to go out myself. It took the service people a minute to get the light off.

DARLENE H.
Limington, ME
JEEP WRANGLER
12/07/2014 Category: Sales
The atmosphere was friendly.
My husband & I were very pleased with the outcome of our visit. The salespeople were accommodating and efficient.

DAVID L.
Waterville, ME
12/06/2014 Category: Service
service people like John
John always takes good care of the needs of my van; sees me at a moments notice if I think I have a problem and helps me figure out what wrong and what to do next.

PB
PETER B.
Bingham, ME
DODGE DURANGO
12/04/2014 Category: Service
the customer service
Its why I have bought my last two vehicle there and why its the only place I go, and recommend to my family and friends

CARROLL C.

Oakland, ME
RAM 1500
12/03/2014 Category: Service
inspee
I had a great experince. I had no wait and the work was completed with no delay.

KF
KEVIN F.
Sidney, ME
12/03/2014 Category: Sales
Another great experience
We have had yet another great experience with Central Maine Motors. Nice, pleasant, considerate, and hard-working team.

KRISTIN M.
Oakland, ME
CHRYSLER 200
12/02/2014 Category: Sales
Very friendly, went above and beyond
Steve Baird was fantastic. I was inside side in a car I wasn't happy with and Steve went above and beyond to get me into a car I am happy with and a payment I can afford. He didn't pressure me and was just great to deal with.

PT
PAMELA T.
Harmony, ME
DODGE DART
11/30/2014 Category: Service
Friendly, timely, knowledgeable employess.
I have had both my Dodge vehicles serviced here for the last 7 years.I would not keep returning if I was not satisfied.