Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

Latest Review about 2 years ago

AG
ALAN G.
Clinton, ME
TOYOTA PRIUS C
11/22/2014 Category: Sales
Large Dealership, many cars to choose from..
the sales person who helped with my purchase was friendly and professional, also very knowledgeable about the car I was buying. Overall experience was very good, although it seemed like a lengthy process, taking four hours to complete arriving at 10am and leaving at 2pm. I should point out that the sales person carried out the whole process smoothly and efficiently, so I would have to ascribe the time spent there as to making an important purchase and just takes time.
They trusted me with some paperwork I needed to get them by the next day as well as the downpayment, checkbook left at my house. Drove off the lot with my new car. If they have the kind of car you're looking for I do recommend this dealership. I don't know how much time you'd spend there but I doubt you'll have to look elsewhere for a car.

SK
SHARON K.
Oakland, ME
CHRYSLER TOWN
11/22/2014 Category: Service
To do or not to do and John does the required
Excellent although I've had considerably more problems. Tires etc due to not so pleasant neighbors, Sharon

AK
ALLYSON K.
Fairfield, ME
LEXUS ES 350
11/21/2014 Category: Service
John in service is top-notch!
I am always pleased with my service at this family owned business. So glad I purchased my car at Central Maine Motors!

EB
ERICKA B.
JEEP CHEROKEE
11/21/2014 Category: Service
Great service and work
I recently had my Jeep serviced and they fixed all of the lights on my vehicle and they are in perfect working order now! Thank you to the guys over at this dealership!

LG
LINANNE G.
JEEP PATRIOT
11/21/2014 Category: Sales
Great Atmosphere!
Very friendly and courteous...everyone was very helpful!

GL
GERALD L.
Dixmont, ME
11/20/2014 Category: Service
Our visit to the service department went very well. The service was completed in a timely manner and they accomplished all the maintenance and repair as they promised. They accommodated us with a trip to a local restaurant in their courtesy van where we had lunch, and by the time we returned, the service was done and our vehicle was ready to go! Good service!

CYNTHIA H.
Liberty, ME
DODGE JOURNEY
11/16/2014 Category: Service
fast service
was very happy with my service, the people there are so very nice to work with, they were done with my car fast and I was on my way.

CR
CHAD R.
Winslow, ME
11/15/2014 Category: Sales
Great experience
Knowledgeable and friendly staff make this a great place to buy a vehicle.

JAMES F.
Benton, ME
11/14/2014 Category: Service
Bought two trucks here and I like the service. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Always a positive visit. Thanks

HB
HELEN B.
DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
11/13/2014 Category: Service
great service, good employees
Always receive prompt courteous service.

JASON R.
Pittsfield, ME
DODGE CALIBER
11/12/2014 Category: Service
quick in quick out
made an appointment easy, went right in, waited in a stocked waiting room then right out quick and easy. great experience.

ROSE MARIE B.
Fairfield, ME
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
11/11/2014 Category: Service
Loved the new waiting area. Suits everyone's needs.

JOEL M.
JEEP COMPASS
11/09/2014 Category: Service
always seem willing to please
Walked in. Not a problem, we will take you right now.

EW
EVELYN W.
Rangeley, ME
JEEP LIBERTY
11/07/2014 Category: Service
Cassey,
She made me feel like their was no pressure. She worked with me to make the best fit for me.

FG
FREDERICK G.
FORD FOCUS
11/05/2014 Category: Sales
focus 09
nice people,great deal,great service.

JOHN M.

China, ME
FORD EXPLORER
11/03/2014 Category: Service
Very Fast Service
I went in for an inspection and was out the door in less than 30 minutes. Very happy about that.

KP
KEVIN P.
DODGE DAKOTA
11/02/2014 Category: Service
Great service and good people
Every time I need service for my vehicles Central Maine always comes through. I love the care that they take with my car and truck. Never been disappointed.. Great Job Central Maine.... I'm a life time customer.

MF
MARK F.
Oakland, ME
JEEP COMPASS
11/01/2014 Category: Service
Always Top Rated Service!!
A great place to get an oil change, buy a car, or truck or get repairs done!!

HB