Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sidney, ME
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
11/29/2014 Category: Service
Rating the service
The service , professionalism and promptness .

IS

JONATHAN S.
ME
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
11/27/2014 Category: Sales
Low preasure - Great, friendly people!
None of the high pressure seen at other dealerships. Everyone is friendly, knowledgeable, and honest. They respect the customer, and it shows in everything they do.

ANNE S.
JEEP CHEROKEE
11/26/2014 Category: Sales
A Painless Car Purchase
Thank you Dan for making this the most painless vehicle purchase I have ever made!

AH
ADAM H.
Fairfield, ME
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
11/25/2014 Category: Sales
The Central Maine Motors crew did a great job yet again. This is the third car I have bought from this dealer. They didn't have exactly what I was looking for in stock. I told them exactly what I wanted and within three days they had it there and at a great price. I look forward to buying from these guys again.

KW
KATE W.
JEEP PATRIOT
11/23/2014 Category: Service
Great service, wish you had expanded hours!
I love Central Maine Jeep. Great service, friendly staff and they're very knowledgeable. I bought my first ever, brand new, never been owned before, 2014 Jeep Patriot at CM Jeep and I'm in love with it, and want to give it the best care so it lasts a long time. The only thing I wish is that you had expanded hours. Getting my Jeep serviced is a pain because I work in Augusta M-F 8-5 and so I have to get picked up and dropped off from work by my fiance if I want to have my Jeep serviced. Otherwise, I LOVE you guys! -Kate

AG
ALAN G.
Clinton, ME
TOYOTA PRIUS C
11/22/2014 Category: Sales
Large Dealership, many cars to choose from..
the sales person who helped with my purchase was friendly and professional, also very knowledgeable about the car I was buying. Overall experience was very good, although it seemed like a lengthy process, taking four hours to complete arriving at 10am and leaving at 2pm. I should point out that the sales person carried out the whole process smoothly and efficiently, so I would have to ascribe the time spent there as to making an important purchase and just takes time.
They trusted me with some paperwork I needed to get them by the next day as well as the downpayment, checkbook left at my house. Drove off the lot with my new car. If they have the kind of car you're looking for I do recommend this dealership. I don't know how much time you'd spend there but I doubt you'll have to look elsewhere for a car.

SK
SHARON K.
Oakland, ME
CHRYSLER TOWN
11/22/2014 Category: Service
To do or not to do and John does the required
Excellent although I've had considerably more problems. Tires etc due to not so pleasant neighbors, Sharon

AK
ALLYSON K.
Fairfield, ME
LEXUS ES 350
11/21/2014 Category: Service
John in service is top-notch!
I am always pleased with my service at this family owned business. So glad I purchased my car at Central Maine Motors!

EB
ERICKA B.
JEEP CHEROKEE
11/21/2014 Category: Service
Great service and work
I recently had my Jeep serviced and they fixed all of the lights on my vehicle and they are in perfect working order now! Thank you to the guys over at this dealership!

LG
LINANNE G.
JEEP PATRIOT
11/21/2014 Category: Sales
Great Atmosphere!
Very friendly and courteous...everyone was very helpful!

GL
GERALD L.
Dixmont, ME
11/20/2014 Category: Service
Our visit to the service department went very well. The service was completed in a timely manner and they accomplished all the maintenance and repair as they promised. They accommodated us with a trip to a local restaurant in their courtesy van where we had lunch, and by the time we returned, the service was done and our vehicle was ready to go! Good service!

CYNTHIA H.
Liberty, ME
DODGE JOURNEY
11/16/2014 Category: Service
fast service
was very happy with my service, the people there are so very nice to work with, they were done with my car fast and I was on my way.

CR
CHAD R.
Winslow, ME
11/15/2014 Category: Sales
Great experience
Knowledgeable and friendly staff make this a great place to buy a vehicle.

JAMES F.
Benton, ME
11/14/2014 Category: Service
Bought two trucks here and I like the service. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Always a positive visit. Thanks