Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

Latest Review almost 2 years ago

EW
EVELYN W.
Rangeley, ME
JEEP LIBERTY
11/07/2014 Category: Service
Cassey,
She made me feel like their was no pressure. She worked with me to make the best fit for me.

FG
FREDERICK G.
FORD FOCUS
11/05/2014 Category: Sales
focus 09
nice people,great deal,great service.

JOHN M.

China, ME
FORD EXPLORER
11/03/2014 Category: Service
Very Fast Service
I went in for an inspection and was out the door in less than 30 minutes. Very happy about that.

KP
KEVIN P.
DODGE DAKOTA
11/02/2014 Category: Service
Great service and good people
Every time I need service for my vehicles Central Maine always comes through. I love the care that they take with my car and truck. Never been disappointed.. Great Job Central Maine.... I'm a life time customer.

MF
MARK F.
Oakland, ME
JEEP COMPASS
11/01/2014 Category: Service
Always Top Rated Service!!
A great place to get an oil change, buy a car, or truck or get repairs done!!

HB

JAMES G.
Chelsea, ME
RAM 2500
Dealership has great service
the service was quick and prompt. I would recommend this dealer to my friends and family.

CT
CINDY T.
Sidney, ME
DODGE RAM 1500
Dan Seigars Salesman
I brought my vehicle in for inspection sticker, I purchased the truck a year ago last October, Dan was also my salesman then. After so bad news about the repairs, Dan made sure that I left the dealership that day with a vehicle that would fit my needs personally as well as financially.

DO

Fairfield, ME
JEEP WRANGLER
10/30/2014 Category: Service
Leaking Wrangler
We have been trying to fix leaks allowing rain water in. The latest was on the drivers side. I had found the floor mat soaked. I was able to get it in in a timely manner. If it is fixed or not is yet to be seen. I was taken aback to find that the carpet was left wet and soggy. I may be mistaken, but I would have thought that as a part of the fix drying out the floor would have been a part of the fix. I was given a loaner for the time my vehicle was in for service.

RANDI S.
Always a pleasure

JARED D.
JEEP PATRIOT
Overpriced estimates
Each time I've had an estimate given to me, it's twice as much as any non-dealership mechanic would charge. The work is just as good, why do they expect people to pay such a premium?

RZ
RUTH Z.
CHRYSLER SEBRING
10/26/2014 Category: Service
Excellent track record and customer service
John Madore and Heidi Pelotte deserve in-house public recognition for their superior customer service. I have worked with John for many many years. He is a true professional and an outstanding asset to the service department. Heidi is new and I was thrilled to work with her as well. She is pleasant, smiles when she talks and listens and another excellent customer service specialist. They both deserve a raise, bonus, free lunch and an extra paid day off ideally this would be done in front of the entire CMMAG. And Jeff Caron is another outstanding employee. He is hubba hubba handsome, always pleasant and has more than earned his leadership position. Ruth L. Zimba

PF
PATRICIA F.
Fairfield, ME
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
10/26/2014 Category: Service
the friendliness of everyone there
I love my jeep. This is my 2nd one and also from the same dealership and would never own another truck.

RJ

TIMOTHY C.
RAM 1500
10/24/2014 Category: Service
Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep
Still the best service department I've ever dealt with. Thanks!

LL
LOIS L.
Machiasport, ME
JEEP PATRIOT
10/24/2014 Category: Service
Central Maine Motors Jeep Service
Central Maine Motors was very accommodating to my schedule and did a great job getting my Jeep fixed in a timely fashion.

LG
LINANNE G.
DODGE DURANGO
10/23/2014 Category: Service
Amazing, friendly and helpful Service!
From taking my appointment to fixing the problem at hand...everything was top notch!

HB
HELEN B.
DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
10/23/2014 Category: Service
Reliable service and good employees
I appreciate the reliable service and that most of the employees I deal with are friendly and polite.